If you’re looking for a fun party game to play with friends, the 21 questions game is perfect. It’s easy to play and will result in some great conversations.
These 21 questions to ask are the perfect way to get to know anyone. Playing this game with your crush is a good way to see if they’re interested in dating, and we’ve included some flirty questions to help you gauge their interest.
We’ve also included a brief section on how to play the 21 questions game if you’ve never played it before or you need a refresher regarding the rules.
The game is also perfect for couples who want a fun and freaky game to play on date night. So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
Table of Contents
How To Play The 21 Questions Game
The 21 questions game is easy to understand and follow. You can play with two people and a total of five. Any more than that and it can become a bit tedious as those not answering or asking questions wait for their turn.
To start the game, one person is either chosen or chooses to answer the questions. They then answer the 21 questions, which are often rapid-fire questions allowing you to get to know them in the process.
Once the person has answered their 21 questions, the roles are reversed if there are two of you, or someone else in the group is nominated to answer if there are more than two.
There aren’t any hard rules to the game, and you can go over the 21 questions limit if you want. You can also have two or three passes as well, so you can skip questions you don’t want to answer.
The whole point of the game is to spark conversations, so don’t worry if you don’t get through all the questions. As long as you have fun and engaging conversations allowing you to get to know each other, that’s all that matters!
21 Questions To Ask Your Crush
- What does a perfect date look like to you?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What were your first impressions of me?
- Do you enjoy first dates or do they stress you out?
- What’s your biggest turn-on?
- What’s your biggest turn-off?
- What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- What’s the weirdest thing that turns you on?
- Have you ever said ‘I love you’ to someone before?
- Is there a celebrity couple you admire?
- What’s your favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
- What three things do you look for in a partner?
- Do you remember your first kiss? What was it like?
- What’s your love language?
- What emoji do you use the most when you’re flirting?
- What do you think is the worst thing about being single?
- What’s the best thing about being single?
- Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship? How did that go?
- Do you enjoy cuddling?
- What’s your favorite position?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done in bed?
- Have you ever ghosted someone before?
- Are you the jealous type?
You might also like: Questions To Ask Your Crush
- Do you have a romantic side?
- Do you prefer a quiet night together or going out for a few drinks at a bar?
- What’s the worst excuse you’ve used for getting out of a date before?
- Do you see yourself getting married and having kids in the future?
- Is a good sense of humor important in a partner?
- Do you want something casual or serious right now?
- If you could date a celebrity, who would it be and why?
- What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s the worst chat-up line you’ve ever heard?
- How many similarities do you think we have?
- Do you think you’re a good kisser?
- Have you ever done something embarrassing to get the attention of your crush?
- Do you believe in the idea of soulmates?
- What do you think is the worst thing about dating today?
- What are you up to this weekend?
- Is there anything that causes you to immediately swipe left on someone?
- Do you like to make the first move or would you prefer to wait for your crush to make it?
- Do you like to be the big spoon or the little spoon?
- What’s the best chat up line you know?
- What do you value the most when you’re in a relationship?
- Where’s your dream honeymoon destination?
- How did your last relationship end?
You might also like: Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
21 Questions To Ask Anyone
- What’s the most interesting book you’ve read recently?
- What do you consider to be the best TV series of all time?
- Do you reckon you could survive in a zombie apocalypse?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live?
- Is there a memory you never want to forget?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- Do you have a party trick?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favorite to sing in the shower?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would be your dream job?
- Have you ever woken up from a dream you were convinced was real?
- What movie franchise do you think is the most overrated?
- What are the top five things on your bucket list?
- What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
- If you could travel into the future to see what you’re like in ten years, would you do it?
- What do you never leave the house without?
- What title would you give your autobiography?
- What meal could you eat over and over and never get bored of?
- If you won the lottery, what three things would you spend the money on first?
- Would you rather live in the city or in the country by a lake?
- What’s something about you that most people don’t understand?
You might also like: Random Questions To Ask
- What’s the most amazing experience you’ve ever had?
- Is there one subject you’d love to be more knowledgeable about?
- Have you ever taken a big risk that paid off?
- If you could invent a new public holiday, when would it be and what would it be called?
- What’s a cause that’s close to your heart?
- What do you want to accomplish the most in your life?
- If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
- If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which one would it be and why?
- If you found out you had a year to live, what would you do?
- Has anything happened to you that changed how you approach your life?
- Do you reckon you could live on a space station for three months?
- What’s the most mischievous thing you did as a child?
- Have you ever visited somewhere that took your breath away?
- Which sitcom would you like to live in if it were real?
- Is there a foreign language you’d love to be fluent in?
- What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve been caught doing?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the next year?
- Is there a mythical creature you wished existed?
- Who’s the most overrated superhero?
- What topic could you talk about all day?
- If you were a donut, what type of donut would you be?
Looking For More Questions?
Two Truths and a Lie – A fun game you can play with your friends. Will you know what’s fact and what’s fiction?
Best Friend Quiz Questions – Find out how well you know your best friend and how well they know you!
Put a Finger Down Questions – A fun party game you can play with friends.
Hot Seat Questions – Step into the hot seat and be prepared to answer all sorts of fun questions!
Paranoia Questions – Play this naughty game with friends or your partner if you want to have some fun!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.