If you’re looking for some different talking points to ask your spouse, this list of conversation starters for married couples is perfect. These topics of conversation for married couples will help you connect and unwind.
Why not sit back, relax, and enjoy a lovely discussion with your spouse? These husband and wife conversation starters are designed to help you open up to each other and nurture a meaningful connection.
We’ve kept this article nice and simple with 50 talking points you can bring up with your spouse to enable you to deepen your connection with one another. The definitive list of spouse conversation starters awaits you!
Conversation Starters for Married Couples
- Do we spend enough quality time together?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures I don’t know about?
- How has your week been?
- Do you think I have a cool style?
- Do you think I listen to you in our relationship?
- Do you feel supported in our marriage?
- What’s your favorite memory from our honeymoon?
- Who was the best dancer at our wedding party?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Do you remember how you felt when we first met?
- Do you have any bedroom fantasies you’d like to fulfill together?
- What’s your favorite date night that we’ve shared?
- Is anything causing you stress at the moment?
- What place would you most like to visit together?
- How did you feel on our wedding day?
- What did you think of me when we first met?
- What do I do that drives you crazy?
- What are your favorite parts of marriage so far?
- What’s been your favorite vacation that we’ve taken together and why?
- What would you like to do more of on date nights?
- What are 3 things you really like about me?
- Do you think we resolve conflict effectively?
- What excites you the most about the future?
- If we could be a couple in a different period in history, when would you choose?
- Who’s the most annoying person in my family?
You might also like: Relationship Debate Topics
- What have you learned during our marriage?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your friends?
- Who makes the worst jokes in my family?
- What do you think our current biggest challenges are?
- If we could teleport anywhere in the world tomorrow for an adventure, what would we do?
- Do you think we are managing our finances correctly?
- What goals should we have as a couple?
- When during our time together have you felt the most loved?
- Do you trust me completely?
- Are you worried about anything at the moment?
- What could we do to be better parents?
- Are you happy with how I interact with your family?
- Is there anyone you think we should cut out of our lives?
- Do I do enough to help around the house?
- Do you think there’s enough romance in our marriage?
- How could we make our time together more exciting?
- How would you change our weekly routine?
- Do we have any bad habits as a couple?
- Do you feel I listen to you when we are making decisions?
- What’s your funniest memory from our time together?
- Do you feel happy with our intimacy?
- Would you like me to be more spontaneous in our relationship?
- What new activities would you like to try together?
- Do you feel you have enough alone time?
- How do you want to spend your retirement?
Looking For More Conversation Starters?
We’ve got lots of other awesome articles on Questions About Everything. Why not browse them and make a night of it?
Conversation Starters for Couples – A great way to connect over a glass of wine.
Date Night Questions – Enjoying a date night? Check out this list of questions.
Ethical Questions – Challenge yourself with this collection of ethical questions to ask yourself.
Conversation Starters – A big list of talking points you can use with anyone you meet.
Family Conversation Starters – Perfect set of talking points you can use with your immediate and wider family.
Iain is a Road Trip blogger, SEO enthusiast, and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys exploring new places via the open road, playing football, and writing about his experiences. During an extensive road trip around Europe in 2019 he developed an interest in using question games and conversation starters to entertain himself and his friends during the long hours in the car. Learn more on our About page.