These date night questions are ideal to ask your partner when the two of you are out together. They’re designed to open up some interesting, introspective, and fun talking points between you.
Even if you know each other intimately, and enjoy each other’s company, it can still be hard to find new things to talk about. This is especially true if you’ve been together for a long time.
These questions for date night are designed to offer you a variety of talking points that will keep you long after you’ve returned home from your night out.
Our fun date night questions will ensure the two of you enjoy the time spent together to the fullest and maybe learn a little about each other too!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Date Night Questions List
1. What would you buy me if I gave you five dollars and asked you to buy me a gift?
2. Would you rather we were caught being intimate or caught having a full-blown argument?
3. If we could do any adventurous activity together, what would you choose?
4. What’s your biggest naughty fantasy, and should we do it?
5. What was your first opinion of me when we met?
6. In what ways could we have more fun as a couple?
7. What has been the best date we’ve been on this year?
8. Do you think our relationship is how you imagined it would be when we first met?
9. How often do you think about me when we’re not together?
10. If I was to be famous, what would it be for?
11. What’s the number one place you want to visit with me?
12. What do you remember about our first date?
13. What do you love most about what I do in bed?
14. What’s your favorite thing about being with me?
15. If you could relive one day of your life, what day would it be?
You might also like:
- Never have I ever couples questions
- Get to know you questions for couples
- Questions for new couples
- Deep questions for couples
- Conversation starters for couples
16. In what ways do you think we’ve changed since we’ve known one another?
17. Out of the two of us, who’s most likely to get in trouble with the law and what would it be for?
18. Is there anything you’re desperate to accomplish in your life before you kick the bucket?
19. If I gave you $1 million right now, what would you spend it on?
20. Do you feel like as you grow older, you become more or less introverted?
You might also like: Controversial relationship questions
21. Do you consider yourself optimistic or pessimistic about our future?
22. If you were going on a luxury yacht charter for five days, what activities would you choose to do on your time there?
23. What new things could we learn or hobbies could we try together?
24. If you could give one piece of dating advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
25. Do you feel like our kids would look more like me or like you?
26. What do you most look forward to about our date nights?
27. What have you learned about me since we’ve been together that you didn’t expect when you first met me?
28. What could we do more of together to make us feel closer?
29. What social issue is the most important to you currently?
30. Do you ever know what I’m about to say before I say it?
31. If you had to pick a different first name, what would you choose and why?
32. If money was no object, where would our date be right now?
33. What have been the three happiest moments in your life?
34. Do you miss anything we used to do at the beginning of our relationship?
35. Do you feel like we spend enough time together?
36. What was your first intimate experience like?
37. When we’re in large social groups, do you feel comfortable with me and how I act?
38. If you arrived from another planet, with no idea what humans were, what do you think would confuse you the most about humanity?
39. What do you wish we could talk about more, but barely mention?
40. What do you like to do when you are alone?
You might also like: Questions for couples
41. What’s your fondest memory of our time together?
42. What do your parents not know about you that they would freak out about?
43. How are you feeling about your health and wellness right now?
44. If I got sick, do you think you’d do a good job at looking after me?
45. Do you ever dream about us?
46. Do you think you would enjoy being a food critic?
47. What books have you read lately, and what did you take away from them?
48. What are your life goals for the next six months?
49. Do you tell me everything, or are there certain things you find it hard to talk to me about?
50. Would you ever go to Europe?
51. If we could have any famous person join us on this date, who would be the most fun to have?
52. Do you think it’s better to be confident or kind?
53. Do you feel like more money makes a person greedier?
54. What song reminds you of me?
55. Would you ever learn to dance with me?
56. What could we binge watch on Netflix next?
57. What’s your favorite meal that you eat most?
58. If you had to eat just one meal again for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
59. What’s the one thing you’re most proud of this week?
60. What do you think has brought us closer together lately?
61. What can I do for you to make you feel more loved?
62. What have you learned most from your parent’s relationship?
63. Who out of both of us would make a better pilot?
64. What do you think would have the potential to come between us?
65. What’s getting on your nerves in your life now?
66. How do you think things have been between us lately?
67. What superpower would you choose now?
68. Do you have any secret fetishes?
69. What do you think our kids would be like?
70. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
71. What do you think that I admire most about you?
72. What’s your favorite song right now?
73. If you could switch places with anybody, who would you choose?
74. What personality trait of yours are you most happy with?
75. What should we buy one another for Christmas or birthday gifts this year?
76. When was the last time you caught a beautiful sunset?
77. Are you on the donor organ register?
78. Do you wish you had a bigger or smaller family?
79. When you were young, were you ever rebellious or naughty?
80. Out of the two of us, who do you feel gets the most stressed out?
You might also like: Couples would you rather questions
81. What was the name of your first crush, and did they like you back?
82. Do you feel like you fit in with the crowd as a child?
83. Do you think you eat enough vegetables?
84. Do you have any weird secret obsessions?
85. Has anything made you angry lately?
86. What subject were you best at in school but hated?
87. If you could get a new haircut, what would you get?
88. What are your thoughts about plastic surgery?
89. If you could change your style, who’s style would you most love to pull off?
90. What do you want to do in your retirement?
91. Do you feel like you are managing well with finances and money?
92. Are you where you’d thought you’d be in your life by now?
93. If you were to get famous, what do you think it would most likely be for?
94. What’s your favorite outfit to see me in?
95. What are you loving about life at this time?
96. Who do you think is the most caring out of both of us?
97. Do you feel like we need to go out to restaurants more or less?
98. What type of house would you like to live in as your forever home?
99. If you didn’t set the alarm, do you think you would wake up naturally?
100. What language would you most like to learn?
101. Have you recently heard any conspiracy theories you’re on board with?
102. How do you feel about the political situation at the moment?
103. Do you think we met for a reason?
104. Who do you feel out of the two of us is the most organized and cleanest?
105. Would you prefer to relax on a beach or go into a busy city?
106. Do you feel like you spend too much time on social media?
107. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
108. Would you ever study another subject and what would it be?
109. If you were to change your career drastically, what would you do?
110. Do you feel like you change who you are when you are around certain people?
111. What’s the best gift I’ve ever given you?
112. What was the last thing we argued about, and do you feel like the air is clear?
113. How would you spend your time if you didn’t have to work?
114. What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
115. If you could land a part in a TV series, what would you most love to be in?
116. What’s the most stupid thing you’ve ever done?
117. When do you feel the most bored throughout your week?
118. Do you feel like you have been productive lately?
119. What are your thoughts about celebrity culture, such as the Kardashians etc.?
120. Is there anything you didn’t do before you met me that you now do?
You might also like: Questions for married couples
121. Do you prefer to watch a sunset or a sunrise?
122. When was the last time you tried something you had never tried before?
123. What food have you never had but have always wanted to try?
124. What food does everyone seem to love, but you can’t stand?
125. Did you watch Friends? If so, which character was your favorite?
126. Would you ever make a naked home movie?
127. Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
128. What has happened in your life lately that you never want to happen again?
129. What would your porn star name be?
130. What’s the funniest injury you’ve ever had?
131. Have you ever had to pee in a public area?
132. If you don’t like someone, do you make it known to them, or do you prefer to keep it quiet and not be around them?
133. What’s getting you excited about your life lately?
134. How long do you think you could last without your smartphone?
135. What’s the last dream you had that you remember vividly? What happened?
136. Do you feel like you’re good at manifesting things into your life?
137. What hangover foods do you crave the most?
138. What do you think our relationship will be like in a year?
139. What do you think I would most like to receive as a birthday gift?
140. Do you have any non-negotiable things in your routine currently?
141. When you’re stressed, what do you need me to do to help you calm down?
142. Do you feel like we know one another inside out?
143. Which one of your parents do you most resemble?
144. Do you feel like you’re a good judge of character?
145. Describe yourself in three words?
146. Describe me in three words?
147. Which one of your friends do you wish you were closer to?
148. What’s your idea of success, and do you feel you’re heading that way?
149. What stands in the way of you achieving everything you want to achieve?
150. Who was your role model growing up?
151. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
152. What do you look forward to every single day?
153. Have you ever considered yourself a snob?
154. What’s your favorite family tradition you would like to carry on into your own family?
155. What’s your least favorite family tradition you wouldn’t like to continue into your own family?
156. Have you ever done jury duty? If not, would you like to?
157. Do you believe in love at first sight?
158. What do you think happens after death?
159. Have you ever had a near-death experience, or do you know anybody that has?
160. What do you want to be most known for in your life?
161. What do you think you are not successful at?
162. Do you think we have become more like one another since we have been together?
163. What legacy do you think I would leave on this planet?
164. Do you think we do enough for the environment?
165. Which one of my friends could you most do without?
Looking For More Questions?
Fun couple questions – A set of questions guaranteed to lead to a lot of laughs between the two of you!
How well do you know me questions for couples – If you’ve been together for a while, these questions will tell you how well you really know your partner.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.