If you’ve ever wanted to take a conversation into the realm of the downright stupid, these dumb questions to ask anybody will make that happen.
Our list of stupid questions to ask friends and family are designed to generate confusion and bafflement in others.
Life can be serious and boring in equal measure, so it’s good to let off a little steam sometimes and indulge in the more whimsical aspects of life.
We guarantee these dumb questions will lead to some of the banalest and fun conversations you’ve had in a long time!
Best Dumb Questions To Ask Anyone
1. Do you think clouds were created to hide space battles?
2. If olive oil is made from olives and sesame oil is made from sesame seeds, what is baby oil made from?
3. How come when you swallow a whole ice cube, it doesn’t come out whole in your poop?
4. How many monkeys do you think you could beat in a fight?
5. Will I be able to eat fish if I’m vegan?
6. How many marshmallows could you fit in your mouth?
7. If humans descended from apes, how come I don’t like eating bananas?
8. If my Mom had a tattoo when I was born, will the tattoo show on my skin too?
9. Does looking at a picture of snow make you cold?
10. If I eat too much bacon will I turn into a pig?
11. What’s your funniest memory from the past year?
12. What would win in a fight a giant cobra or a lion cub?
13. What happens if I don’t pay for my credit cards?
You might also like: Funny questions to ask
14. How many kids would it take to beat the Liverpool first team in a football match?
15. What would win in a fight a gorilla or an elephant?
16. What would win in a fight, four tigers or a woolly mammoth?
17. How many beers would it take to get an elephant so drunk it falls over?
18. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?
19. If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
20. Can blind people see their dreams?
21. Is dyslexia hard to spell on purpose?
22. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
23. If something “goes without saying,” why do people still say it?
24. Do pyromaniacs wear blazers?
25. Why do we call something sent by car a shipment and something sent by ship a cargo?
26. What type of animal is a cantaloupe?
27. Do brown cows produce chocolate milk?
28. Is the moon made of cheese?
29. Are all ladybugs ladies?
30. If you a deep enough hole, would you end up in China?
31. How many calories are in a booger, and are they good for you to eat?
32. How long will it take me to drive from Florida to Orlando?
33. Does anyone know what President Bush’s last name was?
34. Am I ok to throw my hair into the garbage?
35. What’s the best way to become a mermaid?
36. If my girlfriend farts while we’re making out, should I end the relationship?
37. Is it illegal to kill a fly?
38. What should I do with my teenage boy who hasn’t started their period yet?
39. Can I make my teeth whiter by painting them with paint?
40. When will humans be able to live on the sun?
41. If I started eating myself, would I become twice as big or disappear completely?
42. Did Jesus give any autographs when he was alive?
43. How do I become a ghost without dying?
44. What are the main benefits of a stairlift?
45. What’s the best way to change my race?
46. If evolution is a thing, why haven’t pig’s evolved wings?
47. Why does my cat vibrate on my lap?
48. Could your baby get pregnant if you have sex while you’re pregnant?
49. Could I dry my clothes in the microwave?
50. What’s the best way to un bake a cake?
51. What would be the best age to start teaching my cat about sex?
52. What’s the best way to add a new letter to the alphabet?
53. Is there a way to make 2+2 = 5?
54. Why doesn’t the earth keep falling through space?
55. A spider has bitten me; will I get superpowers?
56. What’s the best way to get the staff from YouTube to come and film you?
57. How do the butterfly’s get into my stomach?
58. What’s the best way to print GIFs, so they still move on the paper?
59. Why does our body smell?
60. What animal would be the best footballer?
61. Why, when closing a Windows computer, do you have to click start?
62. Why create a job in finance called a broker?
63. Do people who have lost their sight still dream about things they see?
64. How come we say I slept like a log when logs don’t sleep?
65. How come in Tom and Jerry, Tom never dies from his injuries?
66. Why have we named one of the most painful parts of our body a funny bone?
67. When is mouldy cheese just too mouldy?
68. When does a murder change become an assassination? Does it depend on how famous someone is?
69. If Batman’s parents were killed, how was he born?
70. How long did the 100-year war last?
71. What colour is the White House?
72. What are pine trees made of?
73. What shape are the Egyptian pyramids?
Dumb Questions To Ask A Guy
74. How do you spell UFO?
75. Why do I like the smell of my own farts?
76. What’s the number for 911?
77. Why is it called fast food when it sometimes takes ages to cook?
78. Do you think if Micheal Jackson hadn’t died, he would still be alive today?
79. Why is Greenland cover in ice and not covered in grass?
80. Is Batman not classed as a vampire?
81. Is a chocolate bar classed as one of your five-a-day as it’s made of cocoa beans?
82. If there was a gay leader, would their partner be the first man?
83. How did Noah transport beavers on a wooden boat?
84. Do you know where I can find some elbow grease?
85. What’s the name of the main character in Rocky?
86. How many Spartans were in the film 300?
Dumb Questions To Ask A Girl
87. If I have plastic surgery, will my kids be good looking?
88. If I manage to save time while driving somewhere, when in my life will I get it back?
89. Would a fork made of diamonds still be called silverware?
90. Why do women wear different types of underwear and men wear one type?
91. Are pandas and zebras related because they’re the same colour?
92. How much is your $5 sandwich?
93. What’s the name of the boat in Titanic?
94. If I use a whole bottle of shampoo, does it mean I don’t have to wash my hair for a whole month?
95. Am I still vegetarian if I eat chicken?
96. Does oat milk really have oats in it?
97. Does food have fewer calories in it if you walked while eating?
98. Can I buy an invisibility cloak from a clothes shop?
99. What other paintings did Leonardo DiCaprio paint?
100. How much fat is in 2% milk?
101. What happens if a synchronized swimmer drowns? Do the others drown as well?
102. Are skeletons real, or are they made up?
103. How can I be sure I’m the real mom of my child?
104. What does someone’s fart say about them?
105. Why do lizards die?
106. How can I check to see if my turtle is gay?
107. Is The Hunger Games based on a true story?
108. If I rub my stomach, will it help me to lose weight?
109. Is there a wallpaper on a computer I can use as a mirror?
110. Can you cook toast in a microwave?
111. Is there gravity in India?
112. Do fish get cramp after they eat?
113. Does eating jaffa cakes make you pregnant?
114. How does sex work from start to finish?
115. Do penguins have knees?
116. I’m allergic to seafood. Does that make me gay?
117. Is the human centipede suitable for my 8-year-old son to watch?
118. What’s a person from London called?
119. Why don’t wisdom teeth give me much wisdom?
120. How do we make a baby?
Looking For More Questions?
Philosophical questions – If these questions are too stupid for you, try some more difficult ones.
Questions that make you think – Not as quite as dumb as this set of questions, but they’ll certainly get you thinking.
Juicy questions – Want to spice up the conversation? These questions will do the trick.
Self-reflection questions – If you want a set of questions that will make you think more than these, this is the list for you.
Embarrassing questions – A set of questions that will make your friends squirm!