Asking each other fun couple questions is a great way to create intimacy between the two of you and keep the relationship strong.
If you’re busy with family and work, these fun relationship questions will help you to bond and enjoy the time you do spend together.
You can ask them to one another on a date, turn them into a game or just ask them to each other when you have some downtime.
Our list of funny couple questions offers you a way to have some fun together and perhaps learn one or two interesting things about each other you might not have known!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Fun Couple Questions List
1. If I had to answer any question truthfully, what would you ask me?
2. Do you think we could do anything different to spice up our relationship?
3. Do you think you’ve changed as a person since we first met?
4. What’s been the most embarrassing thing to happen in our relationship so far?
5. If we each had to choose five things to put on a joint bucket list, what would you choose?
6. Who’s punching above their weight in the relationship?
7. Would you prefer I took you out for a fancy meal or cook you one at home?
8. If you were allowed to have one superpower, what would it be and why?
9. What’s one thing about our relationship we would never reveal to the wider public?
10. If you could ask me anything naughty now, what would it be?
11. What’s one thing I know about you that no one else knows?
12. If we were in a long-distance relationship which one of us do you think would struggle the most?
13. If you were trapped on a desert island with one of your best friends (not me), who would it be and why?
14. If you could take to any country in the world, which one would you choose?
15. What are some of the little things I do that make you smile?
You might also like:
- Long distance relationship questions
- Truth or drink questions for couples
- Questions for new couples
- Deep questions for couples
- How well do you know me questions for couples
16. If you had to choose between go-karting or wine tasting for a date, which one would you prefer to do?
17. When did you first realize you had feelings for me?
18. If you could combine any two animals to make one new animal, which animals would you choose?
19. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but never had the chance?
20. What are the most important factors that make a relationship last?
You might also like: 21 questions for a new relationship
21. If a movie was made about our life together, would it be a comedy or drama?
22. Which one of our dates do you consider to be the best?
23. If you could change one thing about me, what would you change?
24. What’s the weirdest thing you’d like to do together as a couple?
25. What’s one thing I’m really good at that you’d like to be better at?
26. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
27. What question have you always wanted to ask me but never plucked up the courage to ask?
28. What’s a hobby of mine that you just can’t get into?
29. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is my fashion sense?
30. What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever cried about?
31. What’s the funniest thing we’ve ever done?
32. What country would you love to travel to next?
33. Would you ever take an illegal drug with me?
34. Do you find me attractive?
35. What is something you’ve always wanted to try together?
36. What can you remember about the first time we slept together?
You might also like: Controversial relationship questions
37. Do you remember the first time you met my parents?
38. What do your parents think of me now?
39. What is one thing that we need to do more?
40. What has to be the most romantic thing I’ve done for you?
41. What Disney couple do we most have common with?
42. Do I make you feel loved?
43. What memory of us most makes you laugh?
44. Do you think we give each other strength in the most difficult moments?
45. Am I still a good lover?
46. What cute nickname do you like me calling you?
47. Do you still find me sexy?
48. If you had to dress me the next time we went out, what would you dress me in?
49. What do you like most about me?
50. Have you ever thought you might be married to the wrong person?
51. Would you rather our kids look like you or me?
52. In your opinion, what does it mean to be good in bed?
53. What fantasy have you always wanted to play out with me?
54. Would you consider having a threesome with your best friend?
55. If you could go back in time, would you still have married me?
56. What do you think we will be like in older age?
57. Describe me in five words?
58. Would you play a drinking game with me next time we go out?
59. Do you think our relationship has gone from strength to strength?
60. What part of my daily routine annoys you the most?
61. What is one thing I always get wrong about you?
62. What did your brothers and sisters think of me when they met me?
63. What would your pornstar name be?
64. Would you like to swap jobs with me for a week?
65. What was your first experience with social media?
66. What’s the strangest thing you would love for us to do?
67. Would you consider volunteering with me?
68. Which person that we know would you not like to see naked?
69. If one of my friends was flirting with you, would you tell me?
70. What was the first computer you ever owned?
71. What would have been a perfect first date if we could go back?
72. Have you kissed someone since we’ve been together?
You might also like: What if questions for couples
73. Would you watch a naughty movie with me?
74. Who was the first person you shared a passionate kiss with?
75. You could choose a secret talent; what would it be and why?
76. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
77. Is it ok to speak to your ex while we’re together?
78. Have you ever stalked my work colleagues on social media?
79. Do you think heaven is a real place?
80. Have you ever been so angry with me that you’ve had to leave the house out of pure rage?
81. Would you double date?
82. Who of your friends would you class as a power couple?
83. How important was it to you that I have a sense of humor?
84. What advice do you give but don’t actually implement in your own life?
85. Who is your favorite comedian?
86. What’s a funny joke you’ve been told recently?
87. What impression I do always makes you laugh?
88. If your life was in chapters, what would this chapter be called now?
89. At what age would you of liked time to have stopped?
90. Who was the first to say “I love you”?
91. Who out of us is the messiest?
92. Who would make the best president out of us two?
93. Who is more likely to leave the house in the morning and come back with a rescue dog?
94. Which one of us is vainer?
95. Who is more spontaneous out of both of us?
96. Who out of us is the smartest?
97. Which of us is the better driver?
98. Who out of us spends more money on online shopping?
99. Who has the unhealthiest diet?
100. Who out of us makes the best food?
101. Which of us snores the most?
102. If you could pick my career, what would you have me do?
103. Who was the first person you told about our relationship?
104. Can you remember our first fight?
105. What is one thing I can’t live without?
106. If the house was on fire, what would you both save from the house?
107. What turns you on/off about me?
108. What would be the best breakfast you could cook for me?
You might also like: Truth or dare questions for couples
109. What has been the best gift I’ve ever given you?
110. Have you ever missed valentines day?
111. Would you let me cut your hair?
112. Who would win in a thumb war?
113. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
114. Would you ever dress as the opposite sex?
115. Do I have any funny superstitions?
116. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
117. Does my star sign match my personality?
118. If we could invite three people from history for tea, who would they be and why?
119. Which magazine would you most like to be on the cover of?
120. What film could we constantly watch together?
121. If we had a wrestling match, who would win?
122. Who makes the most noise when trying to be quiet?
123. Would you show me your search history?
124. What dream have you had that later became true?
125. What’s my favorite sleeping position?
126. What funny bathroom story do we have about each other?
127. Do I prefer Birthdays or Christmas?
128. If you could be a fly on the wall in any of your friend’s houses, which one would it be?
129. Who out of us is the hardest worker?
130. Who would be most likely to survive on a desert island?
131. Who’s always late?
132. Who’s better at DIY?
133. Would you consider moving to another planet?
134. What funny compulsive behavior do I have?
135. Which one of us would stay in a haunted hotel?
136. Where would be the worst place I can ask you to marry me?
137. Who has changed the most as a person since we met?
138. Who has the healthiest diet?
139. Who is the bad influence in the relationship?
140. Would you try yoga with me?
141. Would you like to learn an instrument with me?
142. Who is my most unusual famous crush?
143. Would you always call me if you were in trouble?
144. Would you be able to live for a week without your phone?
145. Would you take a cruise with me?
146. Who out of us has the biggest appetite?
147. Would you ever do a stand-up comedy set?
148. Who struggles to relax?
149. Who would be more likely to dress in fancy dress? What character would you choose?
150. Who is most likely to go without washing for a sustained period of time?
Looking For More Questions?
Questions for married couples – Some fun questions to ask one another if you tied the knot.
Couples would you rather questions – A collection of fun and irreverent questions to ask your partner.
Sex questions for couples – If you want things to get hot and spicy between you and your partner, these are the question to ask!
Most likely questions for couples – Find out what your partner really thinks of you with these questions!
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.