If you’re looking for fun questions to ask friends and family, then we’ve got you covered! Our questions cover a variety of topics and are guaranteed to ensure you have some cool and interesting conversations.
Some of these questions will provide some funny answers, while others will lead you to find out more about the person, or people, you’re speaking to.
If you’re looking for something to do, you can use these fun questions to ask friends when you’re bored and liven up the conversation!
Get ready to laugh a lot, and in some cases, have a deep and meaningful conversation.
Best Fun Questions To Ask
1. Who is the person you text or call the most?
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world this instant, where would you go?
3. Would you prefer to own a yacht or a private jet?
4. If money and time were no object, what would you do for a living?
5. Would you rather be able to talk to birds or sharks?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
7. If you entered an eating contest, do you think you’d be able to win?
8. Which country would you like to live in instead of where you do now?
9. If you could speak one foreign language perfectly, which one would you choose?
10. What superhero would you most love to be friends with?
11. If you were offered the chance to be on the first manned spaceflight to Mars, would you go?
12. What’s the most ridiculous thing someone has fooled you into believing was true?
13. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
14. If you could become any animal for the day, which one would you like to be?
15. If you were going to be famous for something, what would it be?
16. If you had to give yourself a new name, what would you call yourself?
17. If you owned a restaurant, what food would you serve?
18. What’s one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
19. Have you ever stalked someone on social media and accidentally liked a photo?
20. What song could you listen to on repeat forever?
21. If you could be placed in charge of Amazon or your favorite sports team, which one would you choose?
22. If you could shop for free at one store for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
23. What famous person would you love to have dinner with?
24. What’s the stupidest way in which you’ve hurt yourself?
25. What hobby would you love to start if you had more time?
26. What’s one book you could read over and over?
27. If you started a new religion, what would you call it?
28. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
29. What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
30. Have you ever called in sick to work when you weren’t really sick?
31. What three people from history would you like to have a drink with?
32. Do you know how your parents met?
33. What’s your favorite karaoke song?
34. What’s your favourite jungle animal?
35. Do you count your daily steps?
36. Which animal would sound the most intelligent if they could talk to us?
37. What’s the worst meal you’ve ever cooked?
38. Do you like scary movies?
39. Who’s your favourite influencer?
40. Do you prefer home cooking or dining out?
41. How often do you wash your bedding?
42. What’s your favourite film in the whole world?
43. What’s the best place you have ever been on vacation?
44. Do you enjoy roller coaster rides?
45. Have you ever or would you ever try online dating?
46. Are you close to your parents?
47. Have you ever dumped anyone?
48. Do you think it’s ever ok to tell a white lie?
49. What one thing is guaranteed to brighten up your day?
50. Are you still friends with your first best friend?
51. What do you think happens when you die?
Fun Questions To Ask Your Family
52. What are your dreams for the future?
53. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
54. What’s your best family memory?
55. What’s your favourite time of year?
56. What’s a bad habit you have that annoys you the most?
57. If you could make one rule for the family, what would it be?
58. What’s the biggest challenge you’ve ever had to face and overcome?
59. Who’s the cleverest member of your family?
60. Are you good at waking up early?
61. Do you consider yourself an organised person?
62. What has been the happiest memory of your life?
63. What’s on your bucket list?
64. Who’s your favorite sportsperson?
65. Who was your best friend as a child?
66. Would you like the family to be bigger or smaller?
67. Who makes the best home-cooked food out of the family?
68. What time were you born?
69. How are you at DIY?
70. Who’s the most untrustworthy friend you have?
71. Do you think you are a creative person?
72. Do you like Chinese or Indian food the best?
73. What language would you love to learn?
74. What’s the best country you’ve ever been to?
75. Have you ever broken a bone?
76. Have you ever spent time in hospital?
77. Do you prefer expensive gifts or thoughtful ones?
78. What did you love most about your childhood?
79. What did you dislike about your childhood?
80. Are you afraid, or have you ever been afraid of the dark?
81. How long has your longest relationship ever been?
82. Who was your closest friend in school?
83. If you could write a book about yourself, what would you call it?
84. What’s the last thing you have done impulsively?
85. What’s your proudest moment?
86. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
87. Where are your happiness levels right now?
88. Do you think you can cry underwater?
89. Do you consider yourself a competitive person?
90. If you run the country, what would be the first thing you would do?
91. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve had to learn in life?
92. Can you name all of the seven dwarves?
93. What’s the worst punishment that you’ve had as a child?
94. What cities have you ever visited?
95. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever received?
96. What’s the best advice you could give me right now?
97. Do you prefer the beach or swimming pools?
98. Who’s the hungriest person in your family?
99. Do you feel like you’ve achieved your goals in life so far?
100. Have you ever been on a sailboat?
101. What does your dream wedding look like?
102. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
103. What’s the most recent funniest thing to happen to you?
104. What do you like to do to relax?
105. What family member did you feel the closest to when you were little?
106. What would you plan for us to do as a family if money was no object?
107. Do you think as a family we would survive on a desert island?
108. What’s the last spontaneous thing you have done?
109. Who’s the best at board games in your family?
110. Would you rather be exceptional at one skill or good at 100 skills?
111. Do you like pineapple on pizza?
112. Would you ever marry a politician?
113. If you were going to run away, where would you go?
114. What friend/s do you consider to be as close as a family?
115. Do you think we do enough for the environment? as a family?
116. Who’s most likely in the family to become a millionaire?
Fun Questions To Ask Friends
117. How do you calm down in times of stress?
118. What’s considered acceptable in society but you secretly disagree with?
119. Do you forgive easily?
120. When you are on your own, what’s your favorite thing to do?
121. What do you do for excitement?
122. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
123. What are you most scared of?
124. What do you do for fun?
125. How would your best friends describe you in one sentence?
126. Can you speak a foreign language?
127. Do you consider yourself to be a funny person?
128. Where did we meet, do you remember?
129. What was the last meal you ate?
130. What would be the best advice you could give to yourself five years ago?
131. What’s your favourite season?
132. What’s your favorite meal to have for breakfast?
133. Who do you look up to the most in life?
134. What’s your biggest priority in life out of relationships and money?
135. If you could make money doing anything, what would you do?
136. What do you love most about nature?
137. Do you prefer savoury or sweet food?
138. What position do you sleep in?
139. Do you follow celebrity culture?
140. Do you like to eat cake on your birthday?
141. Would you ever move abroad, and if so, where?
142. Have you ever been in love?
143. Do you see yourself having a massive family of your own?
144. Do you consider yourself a trustworthy person?
145. Do you have any hidden talents?
146. What’s your favorite part of your body?
147. Do you like fancy dress, and if so, which is your favourite outfit?
148. If money was no object, what car would you own?
149. Is there anything you want to change about your life desperately?
150. Do you think that I will be successful in achieving my dreams?
Fun Questions To Get To Know Someone
151. What emoji do you use the most?
152. What’s your favourite Disney film?
153. Do you like to put your cookies in milk?
154. Do you have a lucky number? If so, which number?
155. Do you think you’re good at giving a good first impression?
156. Do you use social media?
157. What’s your least favorite color?
158. What’s your favorite meal?
159. Do you have a bucket list?
160. Do you collect any items?
161. Have you got any weird fetishes?
162. What’s your favourite restaurant to eat out at?
163. Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
164. Are you scared of clowns?
165. What do you think should be made illegal?
166. Are you freaked out by feet?
167. Do you like garlic on food?
168. What’s your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
169. Have you ever eaten so much you threw up?
170. What time do you love to wake up?
171. What would you do if I gave you $10,000 right now?
172. Are you impatient?
173. Do you consider yourself a friendly person?
174. What color best describes your personality?
175. Are you good at storytelling?
176. Do you think one person can change the world?
177. What would you do to change the world?
178. Do you enjoy Christmas?
179. What’s the last thing you bought?
180. What’s the best party you’ve ever been to?
181. How would you design your dream home?
182. What makes a person attractive?
183. What was your favorite children’s TV show?
184. Do you do your bit for the planet? If so, what do you do?
185. Do you think in this lifetime, we will have a society on Mars?
186. Who’s the most annoying famous person?
187. Have you ever left a movie theatre because the movie was so bad?
188. Do you have any hidden or strange talents?
189. What was the first phone you had?
190. What’s your favorite time of year?
191. How would your best friend describe you in three words?
192. Have you ever told a lie to help someone?
193. Do you have any habits that you would like to give up?
194. Do you like to party or stay in on the weekend?
195. Do you follow the Olympics?
196. Who makes you smile the most?
197. What do you wear when you’re alone at home?
198. What’s your favorite color?
199. What stands in your way of you being the best version of yourself?
200. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Looking For More Questions?
This or that questions – Another set of questions that will lead to some funny conversations.
Open-ended questions – A good set of questions that will lead to lengthy and interesting chats.
Juicy questions – You’ll have some interesting and cheeky conversation after asking these questions.