This is the ultimate list of how well do you know me questions for family fun! These 122 awesome and intriguing who knows me better questions for family gatherings will be the perfect way to enjoy your time together.
These questions can be used for siblings to see who knows the other one best. Better still, see which one of your parents can answer these questions about you!
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Family List
1. Where’s my favorite place to go on vacation?
2. Do I prefer the beach or mountains?
3. Am I always late or on time?
4. Who’s my favorite sports team?
5. What’s my favorite animal?
6. What do I like to watch on TV?
7. What’s my favorite color?
8. Which family member am I most like?
9. Do I prefer camping or staying in a 5* hotel?
10. What season is my favorite?
You Might Also Like
- Most likely to questions for kids
- Critical thinking questions for kids
- Funny yes or no questions for kids
- Get to know you questions for kids
- Have you ever questions
11. What’s my favorite sport?
12. How do I like to spend my weekends?
13. What’s my favorite food?
14. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
15. What’s my favorite condiment?
16. Where’s my happy place?
17. What type of music is my favorite?
18. What’s my favorite ice cream flavor?
Next: Topics to talk about
19. Do I prefer sweet or savory?
20. What song do I listen to on repeat?
21. Do I have any hobbies?
22. Who’s my favorite celebrity?
23. What’s my dream vacation location
24. What’s my dream job?
25. What’s my favorite restaurant?
26. Do I prefer a night in by myself or a party with people?
27. What family traits have I picked up?
You might also like: Funny questions to ask
28. What item of clothing is my favorite?
29. Where was my favorite place to go growing up?
30. Which family member is most likely to lead me astray?
31. What’s my favorite vacation memory?
32. When making flat-pack furniture do I read the instructions or just go for it?
33. What did I do to annoy my siblings?
34. What did I want to be growing up?
35. What’s the first thing you say to a new partner about me?
36. What’s the funniest memory of me as a child you have?
37. What TV character did I try and impersonate?
38. What’s my favorite meal?
Next: Random questions to ask
39. If there was a zombie apocalypse, how long would I survive for?
40. If I could only pick 2 family members to join me on a remote island, who would I pick?
41. Where would I live if I could live anywhere in the world?
42. What used to get me really annoyed when I was little?
43. What 3 items do I take to a desert island?
44. If I could go back in time to live in any decade what decade would I pick?
45. As a child, was I more quiet and sweet or loud and argumentative?
46. What used to make me lose my temper?
47. Which family member was my favorite growing up?
48. Did I have any annoying habits?
49. What subject at school was I the worst at?
50. Who’s my favorite sports star?
You might also like: Rapid fire questions
51. What is my favorite family memory?
52. What was my favorite pet?
53. What’s a funny thing I did growing up?
54. As a teenager, did I have mood swings?
55. When did I get in the most trouble?
56. What TV show did I watch over and over again?
57. What song is always on my playlist?
58. Which family member helps me out in a crisis?
59. Who was my favorite TV character?
60. Who do I call in an emergency?
61. What family member have I grown up to be like?
62. Did I have a favorite toy growing up?
63. What was my favorite pet?
64. What’s the funniest family argument we had growing up?
65. What 3 words would you choose to describe my personality?
66. What’s my favorite Christmas holiday memory?
67. What am I most proud of achieving so far?
68. Where would I pick for a family holiday?
69. What would I choose for a perfect family day?
70. Which family member do I choose to travel the world with?
71. If we’re on a long car journey, what family member would I most prefer to be with?
72. Where would I pick for my next vacation?
73. When I answer the phone what do I say?
74. What does my perfect weekend look like?
75. Where would I take the family for a meal?
76. What household chore am I really bad at?
77. Did I used to have a nickname?
78. Who was my favorite teacher?
79. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
You might also like: Deep conversation starters
80. What’s my favorite family activity to do at the weekend?
81. What family meal is my worst?
82. Was I a sore loser when it came to playing games?
83. How good am I with money?
84. What’s my favorite takeout?
85. What meal would I pick to eat every day of my life if I had to?
86. Have I ever had an injury?
87. What band did I want to be in growing up?
88. How would you describe me to my new partner?
89. How many attempts did it take for me to pass my driving test?
90. If I could invite only 1 family member to a meal who would it be?
91. If I could invite a celebrity to dinner who would I pick?
92. Who influenced me the most growing up?
93. What was my favorite treat?
94. What’s my favorite meal to cook?
95. What’s my best personality trait?
96. What’s my worst personality trait?
97. What’s the first thing I would do if I won $1,000,000 dollars?
98. If I were an animal what would I be?
99. What’s the most common argument between me and my parents?
100. What do me and my siblings normally argue about?
101. On my dream Saturday, where can you find me?
102. What makes me angry?
103. What makes me happy?
104. What are my life goals?
105. What one thing could I never be without?
106. What was my least favorite food growing up?
107. What did I go crazy for growing up?
108. What used to scare me?
109. Do I have a short fuse?
110. What’s the most ridiculous argument we had growing up?
111. Who was my biggest influence?
112. Which disney character was my favorite?
113. What was my favorite TV show growing up?
114. What is my most annoying trait?
115. How do I make life decisions – logic and reason or heart and soul?
116. If I could do any job in the world what would it be?
117. Where do you see me in 5 years’ time?
118. How do I like to unwind?
119. Who’s my favorite sports team?
120. If I could go anywhere in the world tomorrow where would I go?
121. What was my biggest challenge growing up?
122. In what situations am I most at ease in?
Looking For More Questions?
All about me questions – Find out how much you know about your children with these questions.
True or false questions for kids – A fun set of questions that will keep them entertained and have them learning new facts too.