These how well do you know me questions for friends are ideal if you want to find out just how much your friends know about you.
We’ve included a range of topics to find out how well do know your best friend, such as favorite movies, books, food and much more.
These questions to ask friends about me can be turned into a quiz between you and your best friends. This is a great activity for a night in with friends or a sleepover.
However you use these do you know me questions for friends, we guarantee they’ll lead to lots of laughs and some great conversations!
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Friends List
1. Am I a beach or mountain person?
2. What job would I be rubbish at?
3. Am I a long-term planner or a here-and-now person?
4. How do I spend my weekends?
5. What famous person would I love to meet?
6. What’s guaranteed to cheer me up if I feel down?
7. What song is always on my playlist?
8. Where’s my favorite vacation destination?
9. What’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve done whilst drunk?
10. Do I have a secret talent?
You might also like:
- Yes or no questions
- Would you rather questions
- This or that questions
- How well do you know me questions
- Funny most likely to questions
11. What’s my dream job?
12. What’s my favorite pizza topping?
13. Where would I go if I could fly anywhere in the world tomorrow?
14. What’s my spirit animal?
15. Do I pick a swanky meal out or a night in with a take out?
16. What is my go-to karaoke song?
You might also like: All about me questions
17. If I could only eat one meal every day for the rest of my life, what would I pick?
18. What gets me overexcited?
19. What puts me in a terrible mood?
20. Would I rather spend an evening with Barack Obama or Beyonce?
21. What’s my favorite friendship memory of us?
22. Can I play a musical instrument?
23. Do I speak any other languages?
24. What sport could I win an Olympic medal in?
25. What one item of clothing could I never be without?
26. What’s my favorite breakfast?
27. Have I ever been to a music festival?
28. If I could have a dinner party with anyone in the world, who would I pick?
29. If I find a magic lamp and get 3 wishes, what do I wish for?
30. What’s my hangover cure?
31. What’s the one thing I talk about too much?
32. What music do I like?
33. If I could live in any decade what would it be?
34. If I was left stranded on a desert island what 1 item would I want with me?
35. Do I have any tattoos?
36. What would be on my bucket list?
37. If I could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would I have?
38. What music band would I like to join?
39. If I could invite 1 famous dead person to a meal, who would I pick?
40. If I could click my fingers and be anywhere where would I pick?
41. Which friend do I pick to go on a round-the-world trip with?
42. What’s my biggest fear?
43. If I could have a superpower, would I choose to be invincible or choose to fly?
44. What’s my death row meal?
45. If I could spend my birthday doing anything, what would it be?
46. When did I last get in trouble?
47. If I could move to any country in the world, which country would I pick?
48. Do I order a starter or dessert?
Next: Truth or drink questions
49. If I could go out for a meal with any famous person, who would it be?
50. What do I like to do the most in my spare time?
51. Which friend do I call in an emergency?
52. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
53. What topping for my pizza do I choose?
54. What’s the worst meal I could be served?
55. Am I patient or impatient?
56. What was the name of my high school boyfriend?
57. What’s my favorite cocktail to order at a bar
You might also like: Who knows me better questions
58. Have I ever gone skinny dipping?
59. If you could pick one adjective to describe me, what would you pick?
60. Where can you find me on a Saturday night?
61. What items do I pack for a desert island?
62. If I had to listen to only 1 song for the rest of my life, what song would it be?
63. What song always gets me dancing?
64. What do I order on a night out?
65. If I was to win the lottery what’s the first thing I would do?
66. What’s my favorite meal to cook?
67. Do I prefer to read a book or watch a film?
68. If I could move to any country in the world, where would it be?
69. What would I be doing on my perfect weekend?
70. Do I prefer a chilled night in or a night out?
71. What’s my ideal date night?
Next: Most likely to questions
72. If I could pick a celebrity partner, who would I pick?
73. Who’s my secret crush?
74. What do I think is my best feature?
75. What do I think my strengths are?
76. What would I describe as my weaknesses?
77. If I were to get a tattoo what would it be off?
78. Where’s my happy place?
79. Who inspires me the most?
80. What was the name of my childhood pet?
81. What’s my favorite take out to order?
82. What makes me sad?
83. What gets me angry?
84. What personality type is my opposite?
85. What genre movie do I pick for a movie night?
You might also like: Hard would you rather questions
86. What’s my favorite birthday gift to receive?
87. What’s something I’m really bad at?
88. What’s something I’m really good at?
89. What’s my zodiac sign?
90. If you could pick one adjective to describe me, what would you pick?
91. What’s my weirdest habit?
92. What’s my favorite meal to cook?
93. What do I always carry with me?
94. If I could buy a vacation home somewhere in the world, where would I pick?
95. How do I like to relax?
96. If I was to become president, what one bill would I bring in?
97. Which animation character am I most like?
98. What movie character am I most similar to?
99. Do I have a guilty pleasure?
100. What social media app could I not do without?
101. Do I prefer coffee or tea?
102. Who’s my favorite sports team?
103. What’s my favorite beer?
104. If I could have any animal in the world, what would I choose?
105. Would you find me in an art gallery or sports stadium?
106. If I become famous, what would it be for?
107. What’s my favorite smell?
108. What’s one thing I would never want to live without?
109. What’s my go-to snack to eat?
110. Which house in Harry Potter would I be in?
111. In a romantic relationship, do I wear the trousers?
112. How do I spend my evenings?
113. What’s my favorite food?
114. What’s my favorite activity to do with friends?
115. What’s my favorite beverage?
116. What Disney princess would I be?
117. What Disney world would I live in?
118. How long do I survive in a disaster movie?
119. What meal do I cook for a dinner party?
120. Do I prefer to cook or get a take out?
Looking For More Questions?
Never have I ever questions for teenagers – The fun party game with a set of questions designed for teenagers.
Funny questions to ask – If you’re looking to liven up your conversations, these questions are for you!
Random questions to ask – A random selection of questions you can use in a variety of conversations.
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader Questions – Based on the fun TV show, play this game with your kids or friends!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.