These intimate questions to ask your partner are ideal if you’re looking to connect with them on a deeper level and create lasting bonds.
We believe these deep questions to ask your partner are important if you want to take your relationship to the next level. Whether you’re married or with your boyfriend/girlfriend, these questions will come in handy.
Communication is important in a relationship and asking questions to deepen intimacy will allow you to have open and fruitful discussions about the most important issues concerning the two of you.
If you’re looking to have a deep conversation with your partner, these questions will give you an idea of the topics the two of you should explore.
Best Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner
1. What did you first notice about me?
2. How important is physical attraction to you in a relationship?
3. Is there anything about me you hope and wish never changes?
4. What do you find most attractive about my personality?
5. Would our relationship still work if we found out that one of us couldn’t have children?
6. Do you think we should travel more before we settle down?
7. What comes into your head straight away when you see me?
8. Is there anything I could do for you that I don’t already?
9. Do you ever check out other women/men when we’re out together?
10. What are my top five qualities that make me unique to you?
11. Do you think we give each other enough alone time?
12. To you, is it more important to have a solid sexual attraction or have true companionship in a relationship?
13. What did you think when we went on that first date?
14. How would you react if I wholly and drastically changed my appearance?
15. Are special occasions like Valentine’s day important to you?
16. At what moment did you realize that you loved me?
You might also like: What if questions for couples
17. Do you think it’s important to be vulnerable in a relationship?
18. When was the last time you felt appreciated as a person?
19. What activities do you enjoy doing most with me?
20. How can I be a better partner now to you?
21. What’s something you miss that we used to do more of?
22. What’s something you would find unforgivable in our relationship?
23. If you had to change one thing about yourself to better this relationship, what would it be and why?
24. Do you think you have the freedom to make your own decisions?
25. Do you ever feel vulnerable around me?
26. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt while being with me?
27. What’s your most cherished memory of our relationship so far?
28. Would you prefer me to be loving and caring when you get upset or leave you to take some time?
29. Tell me about a time when you felt highly intimidated?
30. What weaknesses in our relationship do we need to work on?
31. If you got in trouble with the police, would you tell me?
32. What’s something you admire about me?
You might also like: Questions for new couples
33. What personal accomplishment makes you most proud?
34. What’s more important to your financial security or love?
35. What three words would your parents use to describe you?
36. If you could go back in time, when would you go back to and why?
37. What’s the worst insult someone has given you?
38. Have I ever done something that inspired you?
39. What’s something you would never change about yourself?
40. Do you like a woman to have a specific scent?
41. Are you someone that nurtures or protects people around them?
42. Is there anything you wish you could do, but you’re embarrassed to try?
43. Have your priorities changed over time, or have they always remained the same?
44. Do you have any recurring dreams about me?
45. Has being with me taught you anything you didn’t know about yourself?
46. Are you someone that likes to receive gifts that have a purpose and cost less, or would you rather receive a gift with status which is extremely expensive?
47. What career would be best suited to me?
48. Do you think our relationship has helped you break down some of the emotional walls you had up before we met?
49. What’s something you love about me that is utterly unique to me and no one else you know?
50. What’s been a significant setback in your life?
51. If you had three days to live, what would you do with the time you had left?
52. Tell me about the time when you last cried?
53. What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
54. Do you think you have a type?
55. Do you think we have the right balance between going out and staying in?
56. How would you like me to describe you to my friends and family?
57. What standard behavior do you think is vulgar?
58. What’s something romantic I could do for you?
59. Does forgiving someone make you feel less guilty?
60. Do you think I ever contradict myself?
61. What makes our relationship so strong?
62. Make a list of what things we have in common
63. If you were allowed to make three wishes, what would they be?
64. Do you have any concerns that you have no control over?
65. What are your goals and ambitions for our relationship?
66. Do you think there are any situations where it’s ok to lie to someone you love?
67. Do you think it’s more important to follow your gut feelings or rational thought?
68. What has upset you in the recent weeks?
69. If someone gave our family $1 million, what would you want to spend it on?
70. What to you is the definition of cheating on someone?
71. For the next week, how can I improve as a partner?
72. When was the last time you felt truly loved by me?
73. How do you try to show me, love?
74. Is there anything in your life currently you wish you could spend more time on?
75. What’s something recently that has got you excited?
76. What do you envy most about our friend’s relationships?
77. What’s my sexiest feature?
78. What ways do we work well together?
79. What book has had the most significant impact on your life?
80. Do you feel insecure about anything in our relationship?
You might also like: Relationship questions for couples
81. What do you need most from me these days?
82. Do you feel satisfied with our relationship?
83. Would you rather spend your free time differently?
84. What’s your thoughts on us adding more quality time into our lives?
85. Do I show support to you enough, or are there ways I can improve?
86. Is there anything you wish we could do more of?
87. What movie do you think best relates to our relationship?
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner About The Past
88. Have you ever been unfaithful to an ex-partner?
89. What has been your favorite date so far?
90. What’s something from your past you’re grateful never worked out?
91. What’s the strangest thing you’ve done?
92. What were you most afraid of as a child?
93. What’s the most memorable life advice you’ve ever received?
94. Was there anything that happened to you in childhood that affected you greatly in adulthood?
95. Did you find yourself getting nervous when we first met?
96. What was your biggest fear growing up?
97. Have you ever had your heartbreak?
98. If you could change a past decision, what would it be and why?
99. How many partners have you been intimate with?
100. Was there any doubt in your mind when you were thinking about me asking you out?
101. What things were going on in your head when we were on our first date?
102. Have you ever felt the same way for someone in the past as you feel about me now?
103. Who in your life do you look up to the most?
104. Can you remember a moment where you thought, yes, I’m in love with this person?
105. Do you believe we were destined to meet one day?
106. Did I give you everything you wanted from a relationship when we first met?
107. In the past five years, how have your overlook on life changed?
108. Would you feel comfortable telling me an embarrassing secret from your youth?
109. What life advice would you now go back and give your younger self?
110. What have you learnt this week?
111. What’s one word that describes our relationship up to now?
112. Is there a memory or secret you’ve not told me about yet?
113. What’s been your proudest moment of us as a couple?
114. What’s one thing I could have never done without your love and support?
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner About The Future
115. Where do you see us in five years?
You might also like: Conversation starters for couples
116. What’s your earliest memory of us?
117. Do you see us having children in the future?
118. What’s your dream for both of us?
119. When will you be ready to get married?
120. How do you describe me to your friends and family?
121. What excites you most about our future together?
122. What can I do differently to make sure I’m more supportive and loving in the future?
123. Where do you see us living long term?
124. Describe a day in the life of ourselves as parents?
125. What would be the best thing about growing old with me?
126. What should we try and achieve as a couple going forward?
127. What’s the most important lesson we could teach our children?
128. What’s one word that describes our future relationship?
129. Is there anything I can do to make you feel more confident about our future together?
130. What adventure would you like to go on in the next few years?
131. Do you have any traditions you would like to start this year?
132. What mutual relationship goals would you like to achieve in the next ten years?
133. If you could stay an age for the rest of time, what age would it be and why?
134. What’s going to be the most difficult challenges we face moving forward?
135. What’s something spontaneous you would love to do in the future?
Looking For More Questions?
How well do you know me questions for couples – Find out how well you really know your partner with these questions.
Date night questions – A useful set of questions you can ask one another when you’re out on a date night.
Most likely to questions for couples – You’ll find out what your partner really thinks of you with these questions.
Truth or drink questions for couples – A fun party game you can play that will lead to some fruity conversations!
Controversial relationship questions – These questions could lead to some fireworks between the two of you but some important conversations as well.