These personal questions to ask a girl are ideal if you want to get to know her, find out more about her personality and what makes her tick.
While these aren’t really personal questions to ask a girl they will allow you to get a clearer picture of the sort of person she is. You’ll find conversation starters around childhood, motivation, and many more topics.
Some good personal questions to ask a girl are ones that will get her talking and allow the two of you to build a deeper connection. If you’re already dating, then these are great to further cement your relationship by becoming more comfortable with each other.
So if you’re looking to get to know the girl in your life better or you want some interesting questions to ask a girl on a date, this list is for you.
Personal Questions To Ask a Girl
1. What’s the hardest thing you’ve had to deal with in your life so far?
2. If you could back in time and change one thing about your past, what would it be?
3. Which city would you live in if you could live wherever you wanted?
4. Which book has had the most profound effect on you?
5. What’s something you think everyone should try at least once in their lives?
6. What’s one memory you hope you’ll never forget?
7. What’s your quirkiest trait?
8. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
9. What are the top five items on your bucket list?
10. Are you someone who’s easily annoyed or are you good at keeping your cool?
You might also like:
- Random questions to ask a girl
- Weird questions to ask a girl
- Deep questions to ask a girl
- Flirty questions to ask a girl
- Questions to ask your girlfriend
11. Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back?
12. What are you most passionate about in life?
13. What’s the thing that bothers you the most about being in a relationship?
14. What piece of advice is the best you’ve ever received?
15. What’s your most underrated skill?
You might also like: Funny questions to ask a girl
16. What social norms would you like to get rid of?
17. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
18. What’s your most irrational fear?
19. Do you prefer stability or spontaneity in your life?
20. Is it always a good idea to be honest?
21. Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?
22. What’s your biggest achievement so far in life?
23. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
24. Who’s your weirdest celebrity crush?
25. What movie is guaranteed to make you cry?
26. What’s your favorite way to relax?
27. Do you believe in love at first sight?
28. Would you rather be famous celebrity or an unknown millionaire?
29. What are you most insecure about?
30. What’s your love language?
Next: Online dating questions
31. What do you think is your biggest character flaw?
32. Do you think it’s possible to forgive and forget?
33. What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to you in public?
34. What constitutes a successful relationship for you?
35. How do you know when you’re in love with someone?
36. What were you like as a child?
37. Have you ever broken the law? If so, what did you do?
38. What’s the weirdest dream you can remember having?
39. What’s your biggest regret?
40. What do you believe in that most people don’t?
41. When was the last time you stepped outside of your comfort zone?
42. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
43. What’s your favorite activity to do when you have some free time?
44. What are the most attractive traits in a guy?
45. Are you more likely to say yes or no to things in life?
You might also like: Intimate questions to ask your partner
46. Do you believe in destiny?
47. What are your worst habits?
48. What motivates you to get up in the morning?
49. Do you believe in karma?
50. How have your parents influenced the way you live your life?
Looking For More Questions?
Funny first date questions – If you’re on a first date and you want to lighten the mood, these are the questions you should use.
Topics to talk about – Want more things to talk about? Then check out this brilliant list of talking points.
Juicy questions – If you want to make the conversation a bit spicier, then these questions will do the trick!
Kinky questions – Guaranteed to make things between you even more intimate!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.