If you’re married and have been in your relationship for a while now, it can be a struggle to find new things to talk about.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of fun questions for married couples. They’ll help you find some of the best topics to talk about with your partner.
Whether it’s questions to ask your spouse on date night or you’re looking for interesting conversation starters, we’ve got you covered.
These married couple questions will keep you talking long into the night and for weeks and months to come!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Best Questions For Married Couples
Below we’ve listed what we consider to be the best questions for married couples to ask one another.
They should lead to some interesting conversations that could go on and on. Similar to our would you rather questions for couples, they’re sure to provide some fascinating answers!
1. What do you feel is the secret to a long and happy marriage?
2. What are your biggest fears and biggest excitements about our relationship going forward?
3. Do you feel more emotionally connected than we did early in our relationship?
4. For a happy marriage, do you have to set boundaries?
5. Is there anything that we used to do before we were married that you miss doing now?
6. What were your first impressions when you met me?
7. What have you learned to appreciate about me that you did not know when we were first married?
8. Do you think infidelity is always a deal breaker, no matter what?
9. If you had three wishes to wish for our future, what would they be?
10. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
11. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen at your bachelorette/bachelor party?
12. What’s something you used to believe about relationships, but no longer do?
13. Do you think we manage to balance home and work life well?
14. Do you think we argue more or less than other married couples?
15. What did your family think of me when we first met?
You might also like:
- Marriage counseling questions
- Newlywed game questions
- Intimate questions to ask your partner
- Deep questions for couples
- Date night questions
16. If I loved a name for a child but you hated it, would you let me call our child that?
17. Do you have a naughty fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
18. Do you think social media has impacted our relationship since we’ve been married?
19. Did your family or friends find the best man’s speech offensive?
20. Is there anything you’ve always wondered about me, but have hesitated to ask?
You might also like: Couples Challenge Questions
21. What do you think is the biggest cause of or contributing factor towards divorce?
22. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently about the wedding?
23. If you could go back, would you have moved abroad to start our life together?
24. What have we learned most about each other since being together?
25. What was the most fun thing we did on our honeymoon?
Have Fun & Strengthen The Connection With Your Partner Using These Games & Date Night Ideas (Available on Amazon):
- Couples Reconnect Game – Speak Your Love Language & Form A Deeper Connection
- Love Lingual Card Game – Deepen The Connection With Your Partner (Perfect Gift Idea)
- The Relationship Game – Draw Cards & Learn More About Your Partner (Get Deep)
- SERVD His & Hers Cards – Inject Fun & Cheekiness With This A Spontaneous Real Life Card Game
- Date Night Ideas – Make It Fun – Scratch Off Cards With 35 Exciting Date Challenges
26. Which of our marriage vows do you think is the most important?
27. What has been the best anniversary gift you’ve gotten me?
28. What do you think would be the most romantic place for us to travel together?
29. What has been the most romantic thing you’ve done for me?
30. When we got married, how did we decide where we wanted to live?
30. Looking back now, was there a situation you wished you’d handled differently?
31. Do we still make time for each other now as we did at the start?
33. What annoying habits do I have?
34. Did anything funny happen at the wedding?
Next: Truth or dare questions for couples
35. What are some situations we’ve been through that have made us stronger as people?
36. What’s one thing I do around the house that annoys you?
37. What world events have had an impact on our marriage?
Deep Questions For Married Couples
38. When did you realize I was the one?
39. Do you prefer sitting under the stars or watching a sunset?
40. What helps you de-stress?
41. What strengths do we both bring to the relationship?
42. Do you think we’re closer now than we were at the beginning of the relationship?
43. Do you think our star signs have helped us to be a closer couple?
44. When you think of our home, what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
45. What’s the best advice someone has ever given you?
46. What’s your most significant achievement?
47. If you could bring a previous pet back from the dead, who would you pick?
48. If you could sum up our relationship in 3 words, what would it be?
49. Do you think our kids are or will be more like you or more like me?
50. If you could pick any other era to live in, which would you choose and why?
51. Do you believe in life after death?
52. What’s one thing you’ve done that other people would never know?
53. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
54. Do you think we will all live on a different planet one day, or can we save this one?
Next: Deep conversation starters for couples
55. Do you think humans were created or evolved from apes?
56. What’s a regret you have about your life so far?
57. What moment changed your life for good?
58. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
59. Rank your three happiest days so far?
60. At what moment in your life so far have you felt most alive?
61. Have you ever really fallen out with a close friend?
62. Before you met me, were you heartbroken?
63. Do you think there is any such thing as pure happiness? Have you ever experienced it in life?
64. What’s the most trouble you’ve ever been in?
65. What legacy would you like to leave in this world?
66. Do you think you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
67. What does true love look like to you?
68. What do you think our love language is?
69. Are you proud of me?
Questions For Married Couples That Will Improve Your Marriage
70. How can I show you more love and affection?
71. What can we do to improve our relationship?
72. In what ways can we make our finances better?
You might also like: Relationship questions for couples
73. What’s going on in your head right now?
74. What can you tell me that will give me insight into what you’re thinking?
75. Which romantic film best relates to us?
76. If someone wrote a book about our relationship, would it be a romantic comedy or emotionally profound?
77. If someone gave you a letter letting you know how our relationship will look in 10 years, would you read it?
78. What can I do to make you feel more secure?
79. Would you like me to give you more surprises in life?
80. If you could only eat one of my meals for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
81. Would you like to go on more date nights?
82. Would a new challenge help us grow as people?
83. Do I tell you enough about how much you mean to me?
Romantic Questions For Married Couples
84. Which movie, no matter how many times you watch it, always makes you cry?
85. Do you remember the story of how we met?
86. Which couple out of your friends or family do you envy the most?
87. Tell me about your first love?
88. What would have been a relationship deal breaker for you when we first met?
89. What can we do to be more intimate with each other?
90. What would be the perfect end to a date with me?
You might also like: Dirty would you rather questions for couples
91. What’s the worst chat-up line you used when dating?
92. What was the most embarrassing thing you did to get the attention of a girl/boy?
93. What memory of me always sticks in your head?
94. What part of my body can you not get enough of?
95. Is there anything new you would like to try in bed? If so, what is it?
96. Would you like us to have more foreplay?
97. What could I wear that would get you in the mood?
98. What always makes you happy when you’re sad?
99. Before we got together, what was your type?
100. What does romance mean to you?
101. Have you ever been tempted to end our relationship?
102. Would you tell me if you had feelings for somebody else?
103. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever seen?
104. What song always reminds me of you?
105. At what age did you have the dreaded birds and the bees talk?
Next: Yes or no questions for couples
106. What romantic getaway would you like to try next?
107. Do you think we’re soulmates? Do you think soulmates exist?
108. Have you ever been jealous of something I have?
109. What’s your greatest dream, and did it come true?
Fun Questions For Married Couples
These questions are designed to create light-hearted between you and your partner.
Fun couple questions are a great way to help keep the bonds between the two of you strong and healthy.
110. What’s been some ridiculous romantic names we’ve called each other?
111. If you could bring any iconic person back from the past, who would it be and why?
112. If you could speak to one animal, which animal would it be and why?
113. Would you rather have the ability to read someone’s mind or the ability to change time?
114. What has been the most exciting trip we’ve been on together?
115. What was the funniest moment we had with the kids?
116. Which of us would make the best spy? Why?
117. What would your porn star name be?
118. Would you ever come to a strip club with me?
119. Have you ever worn no underwear when out in public?
120. At the start of our relationship, how did you hide your farts?
121. What’s the earliest thing in life you can remember?
122. Would you rather be the sportiest person in the school or the most intelligent?
123. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen to you in school?
124. What has been the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
125. If I was allowed to pick any color, would you use it to dye your hair?
126. What was a gift you always hated to receive as a child?
You might also like: What if questions for couples
127. What was the naughtiest thing you did during your teenage years?
128. Did you ever pretend to be a famous film character when you were younger?
129. What’s the funniest comedy that you’ve watched?
130. What chore did you hate doing as a child?
131. Who’s the strangest person you have a crush on?
132. What toy was your favorite as a child? Do you still have it now?
133. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
134. Would you rather have an endless supply of money and live until you were 90 or live forever but have no money?
135. Describe your dream home to me?
136. When you were growing up, what did your dream women look like in your head?
137. Did you ever have a crush on any of your friend’s parents?
138. Were there any black sheep in your family?
139. Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same gender?
140. Have you ever binged watched Netflix all day? If so, what did you watch?
141. What was a prized possession within your family home?
142. If the house was on fire and all the family were safe, what would you save from the house?
143. Would you ever be one of those people that owned exotic pets like tigers and lions?
144. Have you ever drunk texted someone you didn’t mean to?
145. What funny stories do you have from your time learning to drive?
146. In college, what was the craziest party you went to?
147. Do you ever find yourself observing people and just laughing?
148. Would you ever skinny dip with me?
149. Would you ever like to film us being intimate?
150. What has been the funniest moment at work for you?
Looking For More Questions?
Sex questions for couples – A set of questions bound to get you and your partner in the mood.
Long-distance relationship questions – If you and your partner are in a long-distance relationship, these questions will come in handy.
How well do you know me questions for couples – Find out how well you know your partner no matter how long you’ve been together.
Most likely to questions for couples – Another bunch of conversation starters you can use with your partner to have some fun!
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.