These questions to ask a guy to know his intentions are useful if you’ve just started dating someone new or you want to understand what your boyfriend’s feelings are towards your relationship.
Some of the questions are geared towards understanding his future career or travel plans. Others are more direct, relating to relationships, which you can ask if it feels appropriate. There are also open questions which give him the opportunity to state his intention to settle down, without asking directly.
Sometimes you’re simply chatting with someone new. These questions to ask a guy to know if he likes you are the perfect way to probe for information.
These questions to know where a guy stands will reveal information about his future plans which may provide clues about his intentions.
How Do You Ask a Guy What His Intentions Are?
The best way to ask a guy what his intentions are is to ask a variety of probing questions to give him the opportunity to share his plans for the future.
You can use direct questions relating to relationships and open questions regarding travel or work. His answers will give clues as to whether he’s serious about you.
If you’re looking for a relationship and you need a clear answer about what he wants from you then don’t be afraid to have the confidence to ask directly.
Questions To Ask A Guy To Know His Intentions List
1. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
2. How do you feel about long-term relationships?
3. If you could sleep with someone once and you’d never see that person again, would you do it?
4. What are some of the things you wish a girl knew before dating you?
5. Do you think it’s ok to date multiple people at the same time?
6. Are you looking for a girlfriend at the moment?
7. If you could date two girls at once, with neither of them ever knowing about the other, would you do it?
8. Are you looking for a serious commitment?
9. Have you been on any other dates since we started talking?
You might also like: Questions to ask a guy over text
10. Are you dating other people at the moment?
11. Have you ever kissed a stranger because you found them attractive?
12. Do you see marriage as part of your future?
13. What are the biggest deal breakers in a relationship for you?
14. Do you have a good relationship with your Mom?
15. What’s the one quality you admire more than most in people?
You might also like:
- Personal questions to ask a guy
- Flirty questions to ask a guy
- Questions to ask a guy over text
- Questions to ask your boyfriend
- Weird questions to ask a guy
16. What are your three biggest priorities in life this year?
17. How long did your last relationship last?
18. Would you date two girls on the same day?
19. Would you rather stay in or go out on a Saturday night?
20. How would you describe our relationship to your friends?
21. Is marriage important to you?
22. Are you open to commitment in your life right now?
23. Have you ever walked away from someone you still loved?
24. What are your biggest priorities in life?
25. When you’re in a relationship what is the most important thing to you?
26. Are you content with your love life at the moment?
27. Have any of your friends started settling down?
28. Are you open to a relationship, or are you just interested in dating right now?
29. What kind of things do you look for in a partner?
30. What’s the most important love lesson you have learned?
You might also like: Second date questions
31. What do you think about casual hookups?
32. What’s the biggest goal you have right now?
33. What do you value most in a friend?
34. What’s the most important thing you’ve learnt from your Mom?
35. When do you consider a relationship exclusive?
36. At what point in your life do you feel you’ll be ready to have kids?
37. When was the last time you were in a relationship?
38. Are you seeing anyone at the moment?
39. Deep down, how do you feel about me?
You might also like: Random questions to ask a guy
40. Which figure in the public eye do you look up to?
41. If you could date anyone right now, who would it be?
42. How often do you go out partying with your friends at the moment?
43. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
44. What were your first thoughts when you met me?
45. What does commitment look like to you?
46. When you think of a relationship, how do you envision the dynamic between you and your partner?
47. When do you think you know that you’re ready to get married?
48. Are you good at resolving problems?
49. Do you struggle to overcome adversity or do you feel you can rise to the challenge?
50. Have you been on any dates recently?
51. What’s your favorite non-physical attribute in other people?
52. In what ways do you support your friends and family?
53. Why do you think some relationships last longer than others?
54. What are your thought’s on our relationship?
55. What’s your opinion on one-night stands?
56. What are three qualities you look for in a potential date?
57. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
58. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
59. What are you looking for in your life right now?
60. What constitutes cheating for you?
61. Are you enjoying single life nowadays?
62. What excites you about us?
63. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
64. What’s something that’s a huge turn off for you?
65. What’s your preferred method of communication? Text or phone?
66. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
67. Do you see yourself moving locations due to work in the future?
68. Have you ever felt attracted to a queer person?
69. How do you feel things have been since we met?
70. Would you ever date a blind person?
71. Have you ever stalked someone?
72. Do you want more from me?
73. Are you in a happy place in your life right now?
74. What plans do you have for us in the future?
75. Currently, how do you feel our relationship is going?
76. What do you want from this relationship right now?
77. How would you handle someone hitting on your significant other?
78. What are some of the biggest things girls don’t understand about guys?
79. Are your friends starting to settle down now?
80. If you liked a girl, would you make her breakfast in bed?
81. Have you ever been in love?
82. What’s the best thing about being single?
83. Do you have a particular type when it comes to women?
84. What do you look for in a girl?
85. Have you ever slept with a girl without being into her?
86. What are your feelings towards open relationships?
87. What would your friends say your best quality is?
88. Do you think you are on track still to reach all of your life goals?
89. Have you ever betrayed anyone you loved?
90. Do you want something long or short-term from me?
91. How would you feel if I said I wanted to commit to you?
92. Describe to me how your past relationships have been?
You might also like: Funny first date questions
93. What are you looking to learn in the next year?
94. What’s your biggest regret in life?
95. How do you fancy booking a summer vacation with me?
96. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made so far in your life?
97. Does your future involve me?
98. Do you have any plans to travel in the future?
99. Where do you like to go out at the weekend?
100. Do you see kids in your future one day?
101. What are you looking for right now?
102. Have you told your friends about me yet?
103. How are things going, do you have a lot of free time currently?
104. If you could do any job, what would it be?
105. At the moment what are you looking for?
106. Where do you see yourself living in future?
Looking For More Questions?
First date questions – If you plan to ask these questions on a first date, here are some other topics for you to talk about.
Questions to ask a guy – Some more general questions you can ask a guy once you’ve asked these ones.