These funny questions to ask drunk people are useful if you’re on a night out with friends or in another social situation that involves alcohol.
We’ve included a range of questions to ask drunk friends such as whether they’re feeling ok, what they plan to do for the rest of the night and some more light-hearted talking points.
These Funny drunk questions to ask can lead to some interesting conversations, especially as people tend to let their guard down after they’ve had a few drinks!
That’s why these drunk conversation topics to ask anyone will provide you with plenty of insight the next time you’re out on the town!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Questions To Ask Drunk People List
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while you were drunk?
2. How many preschoolers do you think you could fight before you were overwhelmed?
3. Can you speak in an Australian accent?
4. Do you think you’ve had too much to drink?
5. How are you getting home?
6. What’s the one song guaranteed to get you on your feet no matter how drunk you are?
7. What’s the worst alcoholic drink you’ve ever had?
8. How many fingers am I holding up?
9. How much alcohol do you think you could drink before you passed out?
10. What’s the worst hangover you’ve ever had?
You might also like:
- Truth or drink questions
- Funny questions to ask
- Random questions to ask
- Halloween conversation starters
11. Do you prefer house parties or going out?
12. Can you walk in a straight line?
13. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve done while drunk?
14. How much have you had to drink?
15. If you could eat any meal right now, what would it be?
16. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
17. If you could only drink one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. Would you ever go into a bar by yourself and drink alone?
19. Where’s your favorite place to drink?
20. Have you ever been kicked out of a bar for being too drunk?
21. How many drinks do you think it takes to reach peak drunkenness?
Make It A Night With Friends To Remember With One Of These Awesome Games (Available on Amazon
- Cards Against Humanity – A Party Game For Horrible People (Best Seller).
- What Do You Meme – Create Hilarious Memes With This Adult Party Game.
You Might Love One Of These Fun Drinking Games (Available on Amazon):
- Do or Drink Game – Win or Blackout With These Adult Challenges & Funny Questions.
- You Laugh You Drink Game – Explode With Laughter While Getting Tipsy.
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk – Compete, Vote & Screw Your Friends Over.
- Truth or Drink Game – Perfect Adult Card Game For Parties.
- The Little Book Of Drinking Games – Perfect To Have On Hand For Spontaneous Fun.
You might also like: Rapid fire questions
22. What’s the latest you’ve stayed out till on a bender?
23. Have you ever woken up somewhere you don’t recognize after a night out?
24. Can you remember what your last drink was?
25. What do you think it would have been like to get drunk in ancient times?
26. If you could go on a night out anywhere in the world, where would you go?
27. What bar do you want to go to next?
28. Are you looking forward to getting a kebab on the way home?
29. Can you get home safely tonight?
30. How do you know when you’ve had too much to drink?
31. When was the last time you threw up on a night out?
32. How often do you go on nights out?
33. Do you prefer to eat while you’re out or before you go out?
34. What’s the worst nightclub you’ve ever been in?
Next: Questions to ask old people
35. Have you ever been so drunk you passed out?
36. Have you ever gotten into a fight on a night out before?
37. What’s the roughest bar you know in your city?
38. Can you touch your nose with your finger?
39. What’s your favorite drink?
40. At what age did you first get drunk?
41. Do you like to drink shots?
42. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
43. Is there one drink you can keep drinking no matter what?
44. What’s your go-to drink when you’re out?
45. What’s the strangest drink combination you’ve ever ordered at a bar?
46. What’s the best night out you’ve ever been on?
47. Which city is underrated for a good night out?
48. Do you like to get a kebab or a pizza when you’re heading home?
49. Have you ever played a prank on your friends while drunk?
50. If you could talk to anyone while you were drunk, who would it be?
51. If you could bump into one celebrity on a night out, who would it be?
52. Cocktails or beer?
You Might Also Like: Topics to talk about or Deep conversation starters
You might also like: Good questions to ask
53. How are you feeling?
54. Have you ever tried to play pool while drunk? How did it go?
55. Have you ever thrown up after one drink before?
56. Can you drink as much now as when you were younger?
57. Do you actually enjoy drinking alcohol or do you drink out of social pressure?
58. How many times have you said ‘you’re never drinking again’, after a bad hangover?
59. Have you had anything to eat today?
60. Can you name five different politicians?
61. Shots or pints?
62. Can you stand on one leg and touch your nose with your finger?
63. What’s 4×4?
64. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
65. Do you think you could give up alcohol for a year?
Next: Questions to ask friends
66. What’s the longest you’ve gone without drinking alcohol?
67. Stout or pilsner?
68. What’s your go-to bar snack?
69. What’s the best board game you can play while drunk?
70. What are some of the best activities you can do while drunk?
71. Have you ever been on a beer bike before?
72. How well do you think you can handle your drink?
73. Out of all the nationalities in the world, who do you think can hold their drink the best?
74. What’s the best card game to play while drunk?
You might also like: Embarrassing questions
75. What’s the most fun thing to do when you’re drunk?
76. Is St Patrick’s Day the best day to go out for a drink?
77. Do you think going out on NYE is overrated or not?
78. What’s the best drinking game to play during pre-drinks?
79. What’s the strongest alcohol content you’ve ever had in a drink?
80. What’s your favorite type of music to listen to while drunk?
81. How drunk do you get at your work Christmas party?
82. What’s the best time of the day to start drinking?
83. If someone offered you $1 million on the condition you could never drink alcohol again, would you accept?
84. Do you like your Martini shaken or stirred?
Next: Open-ended questions
85. Do you like crowded bars or quiet ones?
86. Have you ever been to a street party before?
87. Do you have a limit on the number of drinks you’ll drink in a night?
88. Did you enjoy your first ever beer?
89. Have you ever hit on a barman/barmaid while drunk? Were you successful?
90. What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard on a night out?
91. Are you happy or sad when you get drunk?
92. Have you ever fallen asleep in a bar while drunk?
93. What’s one topic you could talk all night about?
94. If you could have a beer with one historical figure, who would it be and why?
95. Did you ever use a fake ID to get into bars when you were younger?
96. How many drinks is too many?
You might also like: Dumb questions to ask
97. Do you like to drink whiskey straight or on the rocks?
98. Do you think you’re likely to meet your soulmate tonight?
99. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how drunk are you right now?
100. What are you thinking about?
101. Have you ever had a one night stand before?
Looking For More Questions?
Have you ever questions – A fun game you can play with friends while a little tipsy to have some fun.
Christmas conversation starters – Some great questions to ask once you’ve broken out the festive drinks!
Personal questions to ask – You can ask these to sober, tipsy and drunk people if you want some deep conversations and enlightening answers.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.