It can be hard to come up with questions to ask your crush especially if they’re cute and you’re feeling nervous about talking to them.
So we decided to compile a useful list of questions for you to choose from. People have different interests and personalities so that’s why we’ve broken the list down into separate sections.
You’ll find flirty questions to ask your crush as well as some deep questions to ask them too. There’s even a section filled with random questions if you want to take the conversation into different waters.
A good plan is to find out what your crush is interested in and ask questions related to that. Our list of things to ask your crush is sure to spark their interest and have them talking for hours on end!
Best Questions To Ask Your Crush
1. Tell me about the last time you burst out laughing at something?
2. Tell me your top 3 bucket list travel experiences?
3. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
4. Are there any activities or hobbies you’ve always wanted to try but not got around to it?
5. Where was the last place you went on an awesome hiking trip?
6. When you go on holiday do you prefer city breaks or adventure trips?
7. Where’s your favorite place to go to chill out or take a walk?
8. Do you have a favorite dog walking place nearby?
9. Describe your perfect date? Where would it be, and what would you do?
10. How would you describe yourself to someone who didn’t know you?
You might also like:
- Truth or drink questions
- Flirty questions to ask your crush
- Online dating questions
- Dating icebreaker questions
- Flirty would you rather questions
11. Are there any restaurants you’ve always wanted to try nearby?
12. What’s your life motto, and how do you live by it?
13. What’s your go-to drink when you head out to a bar?
14. What topics or interests are you passionate about?
15. Do you enjoy what you do for work or are you looking for a change?
16. What kind of date nights do you like, evenings in or heading out for drinks?
17. What movie could you watch repeatedly?
18. Where in the world would you love to travel to and why?
You might also like: Flirty Snapchat questions
19. Do you enjoy what you do for work or are you looking for a change?
20. Do you like cooking for yourself and others?
21. What’s your ideal work-life balance?
22. What’s the most incredible thing you’ve ever eaten?
23. What’s the biggest gift you’ve ever bought yourself?
24. Are you religious or spiritual in any way?
25. What’s your favorite story to tell about your best friend?
26. What’s your biggest job disaster?
27. What one thing do you regret doing and why?
28. What’s your biggest ambition in life?
29. What’s something weird that you find attractive?
Cheeky Questions To Ask Your Crush
30. What would you do if I kissed you right now?
31. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever had a one-night stand? If so, how was it?
33. What turns you on the most?
34. What are your thoughts on us being more than just friends?
You might also like: Second date questions
35. What trait do you dislike most about yourself and why?
36. What part of the body are you attracted to the most and why?
37. What trait do you find attractive in someone?
38. What are your thoughts on girls making the first move?
39. Why did your last relationship end?
40. What secret talents do you have?
41. What’s the strangest place you’ve had sex?
42. What’s your favorite part of my body?
43. What are your thoughts on sending nude photos?
44. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
45. Which celebrity do you have a crush on?
46. What’s your opinion on foreplay?
47. What do you believe is key to a happy life?
48. How often do you look in the mirror at yourself?
49. Do you think tattoos are sexy or not?
50. How old were you when you lost your virginity, and who was it with?
51. What do you like most about me?
52. What do you think about us being more than just friends?
53. If you could ask me any question in the world, what would it be?
54. When you first met me, what did you think?
55. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
56. Do you wear anything to bed?
57. Would you ever visit a nude beach?
58. Would you prefer people to see you as smart or sexy?
59. Have you ever tried skinny dipping?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Crush
60. How do you know when you’re in love?
61. What one thing would improve your life today?
62. How do you know when you have a crush on someone?
63. What superstitions do you have and why?
64. How many dates do you have to go on before you consider yourself in a relationship with someone?
65. What do you think of public displays of affection on social media?
66. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?
67. What do you think is the primary cause of loneliness?
68. What musical instrument reflects your personality?
69. Do you prefer to live in the country or in a city?
70. How has your life improved in the past five years?
71. Has your life got worse over the past five years?
72. What do you think of uncomfortable silences?
Next: Juicy questions
73. What memories do you cherish from growing up?
74. Do you believe in love at first sight?
75. What do you know about your family tree?
76. What makes you smile the widest, even on sad days?
77. What are you determined to accomplish during your life?
78. What are you thankful for as a person?
79. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
80. What do you do to relax when you’re stressed?
81. What do you think people first think when they meet you?
82. What’s been your best day of the year so far?
83. What daily routines do you have?
84. What about today’s society makes you angry?
85. Would you rather be extremely rich and unhappy or extremely poor and very happy?
86. What things do you enjoy about being single?
87. When have you been most anxious in your life?
You might also like: First date questions
88. What scares you most about dying?
89. What, if anything, are you addicted to?
90. If you won 20 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do first?
91. What fears do you have that stop you from living your life to the full?
92. Would you say you’ve ever been in love before? If so, what happened?
93. What things do you miss from your childhood?
94. What was the best thing about school for you?
95. When did you last cry, and what did you cry about?
96. What foreign language would you most like to learn and why?
97. What are your thoughts on getting your body frozen after death?
98. If reincarnation is true, what animal would you like to come back as?
99. What do you think makes a happy family home?
Dirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
100. If you could live one day as the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you would do?
101. Would you ever get a naughty body piercing? If so, where?
102. What do you think about open relationships?
103. What’s your favorite sex position?
Next: Questions to ask on a third date
104. What would you do if you accidentally saw me naked?
105. What would you want me to do to you right now?
106. Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
107. Have you ever had sex outdoors or at the beach?
108. What kind of lingerie do you prefer?
109. What was the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
110. Have you ever had sex in the back of a car?
111. What sex position do you want to try that you haven’t before?
112. What are your thoughts on polyamorous relationships?
113. What are your opinions on same-sex relationships?
114. Would you like it if I put my hands underneath your shirt?
115. If you were alone on a desert island, which actor/actress would you most like to have with you?
116. What’s the naughtiest thing you have ever asked someone?
117. What’s your biggest fantasy?
You might also like: Speed dating questions
118. If you had to choose between your family or your partner, who would you pick?
119. What part of my body do you want to kiss the most?
120. What type of outfit would you like to see me wearing?
121. Do you think you’d enjoy getting a massage from me?
122. Do you prefer the lights off or on?
123. Do you enjoy dirty talk?
124. Have you ever fantasized about me?
Random Questions To Ask Your Crush
125. What do you think about living on Mars?
126. If you could be one of your friends for the day, who would you be and why?
Next: Weird questions to ask a guy
127. What do you see as your biggest weakness?
128. What’s the most ridiculous rule you have to follow?
129. What talent do you have that people think is awesome?
130. What dream, if any, have you had that came true?
131. If you had a time machine, what year would you like to go back to and why?
132. What are your thoughts on space travel?
133. What do you think we can do to reverse global warming?
134. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
135. Where would you like to get engaged and why?
136. What’s the most cringeworthy thing someone you know posted on social media?
137. What event changed the course of your life the most?
138. What are your thoughts about people that live off-grid and live self-sufficient lifestyles?
139. What does your fashion sense say about you?
140. Tell me your star sign and tell me about your opinion on astrology?
141. What’s your opinion on body hair?
142. What’s the most bizarre thing to happen in your life?
143. What would your best friend think of me?
144. What do you find funny that most people don’t?
145. What do you judge people for the most?
146. If you had a chance to be anyone for a whole day, who would you be and why?
147. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
148. What’s your favorite quote from a TV show or movie?
149. Who do you have a hard time taking seriously?
150. Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
Looking For More Questions?
Dirty questions to ask a guy – If you want things to get a bit more heated between the man in your life and you, these are the questions to ask.
Deep questions to ask a girl – Questions that will lead to a lot of deep introspection and interesting conversations.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.