These random questions to ask a girl are perfect if you’re looking for conversation starters and topics you can use on your next date.
Sometimes you’re looking for something different to talk about and that’s what this set of random conversation starters to ask a girl offers.
You’ll find a variety of random questions to ask girls from ordinary topics to ones that are a bit out there. All of which will allow you to get an idea of what makes her tick.
If you want to take your conversation with your girlfriend or a girl you’re going on a date with in interesting directions, then this list is for you!
Random Questions To Ask a Girl
1. What’s the best joke you know?
2. What one household item you can’t live without?
3. If you could adopt a fake persona, what would you call yourself?
4. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
5. What’s the best pickup line you’ve ever heard?
6. What’s the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make?
7. What’s your least favorite animal?
8. If you were forced to binge one TV series, which one would it be?
9. What’s the most ridiculous argument you’ve ever had?
10. What makes a guy attractive?
You might also like:
- Weird questions to ask a girl
- Flirty questions to ask a girl
- Personal questions to ask a girl
- Deep questions to ask a girl
- Funny questions to ask a girl
11. If you could date one celebrity, who would it be?
12. What’s the most recent book you were unable to finish? Why couldn’t you finish it?
13. What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
14. What’s your favorite meal to make from scratch?
15. If you could eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
You might also like: Flirty Snapchat questions
16. What constitutes a red flag for you in a potential partner?
17. Have you ever met a famous person? Who was it?
18. What’s your most unpopular opinion?
19. If you became the leader of your country, what would be the first law you’d enact?
20. Do you have any bizarre fantasies?
21. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
22. What’s your favorite type of chocolate?
23. What’s your hometown famous for?
24. Have you ever experienced something you couldn’t explain?
25. What’s one movie you could watch over and over again?
26. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
27. Is there one language you really want to learn but haven’t gotten around to yet?
28. Do you sing while you shower?
29. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
30. What’s a fun fact you recently learned?
Next: Questions to ask your crush
31. What do you find yourself carving the most often?
32. What do you like to do in your spare time?
33. What cause are you most passionate about?
34. What’s the most interesting thing about you?
35. If you opened a shop, what would you sell?
36. What’s the most random place you want to visit?
37. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
38. What do you wish more guys knew about women?
39. What’s one song that always gets stuck in your head?
40. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel or camping under the stars?
41. If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
42. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
43. Do you prefer to shower in the morning or before you go to bed?
44. What’s your earliest memory?
45. Would you rather spend the night playing board games or video games?
You might also like: Dating icebreaker questions
46. What’s one book you think everyone should read?
47. Have you ever broken a bone? What happened?
48. What’s something you like to uninvent if you could?
49. What was your favorite sport to play as a kid?
50. What’s the most bizarre dream you’ve had recently?
Looking For More Questions?
Kinky questions – If you want to take things up a notch, then this naughty set of questions is a good place to start.
Flirty first date questions – On a first date? Then these flirty talking points might be useful to throw in if you feel things are going well.
Interesting conversation topics – A good range of conversation starters if you’re looking for a variety of things to talk about.
Questions to ask your girlfriend – A good set of talking points to use with your girlfriend.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.