If you’re looking for a fun way to get to know someone, these funny rapid fire questions to ask anyone are a great way to do so.
The premise is simple and can be turned into a game if you want. You ask think fast questions and the person asked has to think fast and respond with the first thing that comes into their head.
We’ve listed a lot of quick questions below that should guarantee some rapid responses.
We have rapid fire questions for friends and couples, as well as introspective ones. All of them will lead to fun conversations and let you know those around you a little bit better.
Best Rapid Fire Questions
Here we’ve listed what we consider to be our best questions to ask in the rapid-fire format.
If you’re looking for questions to get to know someone, they’re ideal to ask and should provide some interesting answers.
1. What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever eaten?
2. What’s one piece of advice you would go back and tell your younger self?
3. If you had to live in another country, which country would it be and why?
4. If you could be any sea animal, what would you be and why?
5. Who out of all your friends do you admire the most?
6. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. If you had a time machine, what part of history would you go back to?
8. If you could be world-class at any sport, what would it be and why?
9. What’s your favorite time of the year?
10. What would you do for fun if you were stranded on a desert island?
11. Where is the worst place that you could get trapped?
12. How much would you pay for a journey into space?
13. If you could be fluent in any other language, which would it be?
14. Have you ever been in a life-or-death situation?
15. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
You might also like:
- Topics to Talk About
- Campfire Questions
- Interesting Conversation Topics
- Deep Conversation Starters
- Favorite Things List
16. Describe yourself in one sentence?
17. What’s your favorite memory from childhood?
18. What’s the first thing you notice when it comes to someone from the opposite gender?
19. What’s the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
20. What’s your favorite Netflix show?
21. What’s the biggest mess you’ve ever made in the kitchen?
22. What’s the craziest thing that happened when you were at school?
23. What’s something many people take seriously but shouldn’t?
24. What’s your least favorite type of music?
25. Who’s your role model?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Old People
26. What’s your favorite spot in your hometown?
27. If you won $1 million in the lottery, what would you spend it on?
28. What’s one place you’ve traveled to that you thought was overrated?
29. What meal would you choose if it had to be the only thing you could eat for the rest of your life?
30. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would that be?
31. What’s your favorite actress?
32. What’s your favorite Avengers film?
33. Who is your inspiration, and why?
34. If you could be any bird, what would you be and why?
35. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Games To Play With Your Friends You Might Love (Available on Amazon):
- Cards Against Humanity – A Party Game For Horrible People (Best Seller)
- What Do You Meme – Hilarious Adult Party Game (Matching Funny Images To Words)
- You Laugh You Drink Game – Who Can Keep A Straight Face During A Drinking Session?
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk – Fun Adult Drinking Game Perfect For Parties!
36. What is at the top of your bucket list?
37. What would you change about your personality?
38. If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
39. What’s something currently that you don’t like doing?
40. Your favorite candy?
41. What’s something currently that you like doing?
42. What’s your favorite winter activity?
43. What hobby would you love to start?
44. What is your favorite pizza topping?
45. What passion would you love to follow?
46. McDonald’s or Starbucks?
47. Who do you love the most?
48. If you were an alcoholic drink, what would you be and why?
49. Have you ever been in love?
50. As a kid, what was your favorite cartoon?
51. What changes are happening in your life currently?
52. What would be your dream job?
53. What time of the day are you most productive?
54. Are you more of a morning person or a night person?
55. What’s your favorite hot drink?
56. On a night out with friends, are you first to go home or the last to be out?
57. Favorite hobby?
58. What is always guaranteed to make you angry?
59. Who out of your friends or family annoys you the most?
60. What strange quirks do you have?
61. What do you like most about your family?
62. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend in 3 words?
63. If you could be a fly on any wall in the world, where would you be and why?
64. If you had to swap lives with anyone for a week, who would it be and why?
65. What’s your favorite quote about life?
66. What’s your favorite movie line?
67. What’s your go-to joke when someone asks you to tell one?
Rapid Fire Questions For Your Friends And Family
68. What’s something exciting happening in your life right now?
69. What is one thing you would never give up?
70. If you won, the lottery what would you buy first?
71. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
72. What’s your go-to food when you’re sad?
73. What award would you love to win?
74. Sleeping in a tent or a hotel?
75. What film have you watched recently that exceeded your expectations?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Drunk People
76. What was your favorite toy growing up?
77. What food could you not live without?
78. Do you have pets?
79. What is the most bizarre pet you’ve had?
80. What’s your favorite cake?
81. Would the world be a better place without social media?
82. What was the first phone you ever had?
83. Where does your family originate from?
84. Where were you born?
85. What car would you love to own?
Funny Rapid Fire Questions
86. What’s your favorite color?
87. If you could buy anything with money being no object, what would you buy and why?
88. Would you be the hero in a movie or the sidekick?
89. If you had 10 minutes to speak to the whole world, what would you say?
90. If you could fly, where would you fly to first?
91. What was your best subject at school?
92. What is your favorite dance move?
93. What celebrity do you wish you looked more like?
94. What is the worst purchase you’ve ever made?
95. What’s the worst car you’ve had?
96. What song always reminds you of your childhood?
97. Describe your perfect girl in 3 words?
98. What are you addicted to?
99. What phobias do you have?
100. If you had to paint something right now, what would you paint?
Next: Bff Questions
101. Who is your favorite comedian?
102. What is the worst job anyone could offer you?
103. What celebrity annoys you?
Truly The Best Rapid Fire Questions
104. Which TV family does your family have the most in common with?
105. What dream have you had that later came true?
106. If you became president, what documents would you like to access the most?
107. What chances would you give yourself to survive a zombie apocalypse?
108. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a player are you?
109. If you had the choice of a private plane or a private yacht, which would you pick and why?
110. If you could talk to the Royal Family of the UK, what would you talk about?
111. If you were made a world leader, what policies would you introduce and why?
112. What online store do you shop at the most?
113. What era would you like to have lived in?
114. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do?
115. What advantages are there of being a boy?
116. What advantages are there of being a girl?
117. What technology will transform the world as we know it?
118. When do you think people will live on other planets?
119. What was your worst subject at school?
120. Do you think other lifeforms exist in the solar system?
121. If you could be of any other nationality, what would you be?
122. What’s your favorite fast food?
123. How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
124. What word do you love using?
125. What is your go-to fancy dress outfit?
You might also like: Christmas Conversation Starters
126. What made-up word would you love to add to the dictionary?
127. If you were famous, would there be anything you would refuse to advertise?
128. What nickname would you give yourself?
129. Would you ever have plastic surgery? If so, what would you get done?
130. What achievement are you most proud of?
131. How many times a day do you lose your keys or phone?
132. What has been the worst haircut you’ve had?
133. If you could look like someone famous, who would it be and why?
134. What’s the best advice you’ve been given?
135. What type of music do you most dislike?
Quick Fire Questions
136. What was your childhood nickname?
137. What was an upsetting childhood memory?
138. How long have you been single?
139. How long have you been in a relationship?
140. Have you ever cheated on someone?
141. Do you ever text and drive?
142. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
143. What bad habits annoy you the most?
144. Have you ever been involved in a car accident?
145. What’s your morning routine?
146. Do you prefer working out in a gym or outdoors?
147. Most overrated band or musician?
148. Favorite wildflower?
149. Favorite controversial historical political figure?
150. Single or double bed?
You might also like: Random Questions to Ask
151. Worst musician you’ve seen live?
152. Best musician you’ve seen live?
153. Double dating or date nights on your own?
154. Make the first move or wait for the other person?
155. When was the last time you felt alive?
156. The worst way to die?
157. How would you describe the perfect day?
158. What does happiness mean to you?
159. What are your thoughts on people that have tattoos and piercings?
160. What’s the last spontaneous thing you did?
161. What does success look like to you?
162. Does money bring happiness?
163. What’s your biggest secret?
Rapid Fire Questions For Couples
164. Would you like to be married one day?
165. How many children do you want?
166. Have you ever been in love before?
167. What does a happy relationship mean to you?
168. What are your biggest regrets about past relationships?
169. Watching a sunset or watching the night sky?
170. What secret would you like to tell me?
171. What makes you cry?
172. What makes you laugh?
173. Are you someone that likes to lead, or are you a worker?
174. When was the last time you cried at a film?
175. What is one household item you couldn’t live without?
Next: Have You Ever Questions
176. Wear underwear or go commando?
177. Chocolate with chili or dark chocolate?
178. Bath or shower?
179. What did your life look like five years ago?
180. What are you afraid of in life?
181. Do you prefer to always be on the go, or do you like to be slow and steady?
182. Cinema date night or meal out?
183. What’s more important to you, quality of life or quantity?
184. Sleeping naked or in clothes?
185. Wear wet socks or sleep in damp bedding?
186. Would you prefer to live in America or the United Kingdom? Why?
187. Sexting or sending nudes?
188. Extended foreplay and shorter sex or shorter foreplay and longer sex?
189. What motivates you every morning?
190. What household chores do you dislike the most?
191. What did you first notice about me?
192. What did your family first think of me?
193. Would you rather be super intelligent or super hot?
194. Have tea cooked for you, or be the one who does the cooking?
195. What makes me so unique?
196. Would you prefer to cuddle after sex or go straight to sleep?
197. Travel the world together or upgrade the house?
198. Do you hope your children follow in your chosen career?
199. What is the most romantic thing you’ve done for me?
200. What celebrity couple do you most resemble?
Looking For More Questions?
Dumb Questions – A collection of silly questions that will lighten up any conversation!
Personal Questions to Ask – A set of questions that will let you know the true character of someone.
Most Likely to Questions – Fun game you can play with friends and family that will lead to plenty of interesting answers.
Good Questions to Ask – A handy set of questions you can ask anyone.
Embarrassing Questions – See how much you can make your friends squirm with these talking points.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.