These relationship questions for couples are perfect to ask your partner if you’re looking to strengthen the bonds between the two of you.
We’ve put together some deep questions for couples that will tackle some tricky subjects and lighthearted ones too. All with the goal of talking honestly and openly about your relationship.
What we hope these bonding questions for couples do is help you improve your communication and work through any kinks between your boyfriend/girlfriend.
This is the best way to have a fruitful relationship and that’s what we hope the conversations that arise from these questions will lead to.
Best Relationship Questions For Couples
1. What do you think is our greatest strength as a couple?
2. Do I support you enough? What’s your definition of support?
3. When have I made you feel most loved and appreciated in our relationship?
4. Where in the world would you most like to go on vacation to and why?
5. What’s the most romantic idea you’ve had when it comes to us as a couple?
6. What three things do you most appreciate about me?
7. What did you genuinely think when we first met?
8. Do you think it’s essential to give each other space to be alone in the relationship?
9. Do you think we have the strength as a couple to resolve even the most persistent problems from now on?
10. Do you think once you fall in love with someone, that love will stay strong or do you think it can fail over time?
You might also like:
- Intimate questions to ask your partner
- 21 questions for a new relationship
- Most likely to qusetions for couples
- Long-distance relationship questions
- Never have I ever questions for couples
11. What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to me?
12. What’s the best relationship advice you’ve received from someone?
13. What do you think is the most significant difference between us?
14. What habits are you going to have to try and change when we move in together?
15. What type of partner do you see yourself being in this relationship?
16. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen to you when you were a child?
17. What would you change about me?
You might also like: Fun couple questions
18. What are the main reasons you think marriage is important, and would you marry me?
19. What do you remember about the day and night we first met?
20. What makes our relationship better than the others you’ve had in the past?
21. What in life do you think will bring us closer as a couple?
22. Do you think that we have our own identity as a couple? Do you think it’s essential to have an identity?
23. Would you mind if I earned more money than you in my job?
24. What are the top five questions partners should ask before getting married?
25. Do you think movies and TV shows accurately depict couples and relationships in general?
26. What would you do if you won $1 million?
27. Do you think you’ve changed over the years since we’ve been together?
28. As a couple, do we deal with difficult situations well?
29. What do you think of your friend’s relationships compared to ours?
30. Have you ever cheated on someone in a past relationship?
31. Do I have any habits which annoy you greatly?
32. What’s number one on your bucket list?
33. Is there anything we could do together to make this relationship even stronger?
34. Do you talk to your family about our relationship?
You might also like: Truth or dare questions for couples
35. Have you got any unfulfilled dreams?
36. What was the last movie to make you cry?
37. What did you last brag about to your friends?
38. Do you have any adventures that you would like to do together?
39. What are your opinions on cheating?
40. If things weren’t so good, would you consider seeing a relationship counselor?
41. Do you see yourself as an early riser or a night owl?
42. Where in the world have you always wanted to travel?
43. If you had three days left to live, what would you do with your time?
44. What can I do from day to day to make you feel more loved?
45. Have you ever had a crazy dream that later came true?
46. What do I do that always makes you smile?
47. What do you remember about your first kiss?
48. What do you think are the main challenges for anyone in a relationship or couple?
49. What can I do that would help us going forward?
50. What would have been a deal-breaker in our relationship?
51. What do you think makes us both unique as individuals and as a couple?
Next: Questions for couples
52. Do you think there are any ways that we could strengthen even more in our relationship?
53. Do you always have my back?
54. What’s the best gift you’ve received from me?
55. What’s your favorite time of day?
56. What was the last road trip you went on?
57. Do you consider yourself to be an adventurous eater?
58. What do you define as cheating?
59. Do you feel comfortable saying sorry to me, even if it wasn’t your fault?
60. Do you think we need to plan our finances better as a couple?
61. Do you think that making a big deal out of valentine’s day is corny?
62. Is there anything that you’re scared to ask me?
63. Is there anything that you think our relationship is lacking?
Fun Relationship Questions For Couples
64. What has been the best thing you’ve purchased for under $50?
65. What was your favorite childhood tv series?
66. Do you still find your childhood celebrity crush attractive?
67. What nickname do people have for you?
68. Growing up, what was your dream job?
You might also like: Deep questions for couples
69. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
70. What would be the worse meal that I could cook for you?
71. Do you ever wish you were born in a different country? If so, which?
72. Do you have a guilty pleasure in life?
73. What film do you secretly love that I wouldn’t expect?
74. What do you like most about my personality?
75. Do you have any secret phobias that I don’t know about?
76. What’s the stupidest injury you’ve ever received?
77. What animal gives you the shivers?
78. When you were younger, did you ever practice kissing in the mirror?
79. Have you ever farted and blamed it on a pet?
80. Did you get the ‘birds and the bees’ talk from your parents when you were younger?
81. Do you ever wake up from a night of sleep with drool on your pillow?
82. Have you ever caught me sleep talking?
83. Would you trade your brother or sister in for 10 million dollars?
Deep Relationship Questions For Couples
84. What for you makes up a perfect weekend?
85. What in your life so far do you feel most grateful for?
86. Would you change anything about the way you were brought up?
87. Describe your life story in five minutes?
88. Is there anything that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time?
89. What’s one of your most treasured memories?
90. What’s the biggest accomplishment of your life?
91. What do your group of friends mean to you?
92. What’s the most upsetting memory you’ve got?
93. What’s your favorite and most cherished memory of your parents?
94. What do you do to unwind after a stressful and long day?
95. Do you think that we communicate well as a couple?
96. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received from someone?
97. Would you compromise your happiness to have a happy relationship?
98. What would be the best romantic vacation we could go on?
99. If you could describe our love in one word, what would it be?
100. Do you have any fears in the future in our relationship?
101. Do you think fate and destiny is a real thing? Have you ever experienced it for yourself?
102. How and when did you realize that you loved me?
You might also like: Yes or no questions for couples
103. Do you think there is anything more important than romantic love?
104. What memories would you love to make together?
105. Do you think that love should always be exciting or can it be comfortable also?
106. Do you think that time dictates how strong your love is for someone?
107. Do you think it’s worse to have an emotional affair with someone or a physical one?
108. Does love come easy for you?
109. Do you think you change as a person when you’re in love?
Relationship Questions For Couples To Get To Know Each Other Better
110. What’s something that you would love to do together but we haven’t yet?
111. Would you ever consider moving to another state or country?
112. If you could gain one skill or ability overnight, what would it be and why?
113. What do you think are the best ways to better know your partner?
114. When you wake up in the morning, what do you always look forward to in the day?
115. What’s something that can make you feel insecure?
116. Do you have any goals for our relationship?
117. What would you like to learn and takeaway in the next year?
118. Is there anything that you feel hesitant about in our relationship?
119. Do you ever feel that I take you for granted?
120. Do you think it’s ok to be friends with your ex’s?
121. What’s something that I did in the past that you thought was massively kind?
122. If we hadn’t met, would you of considered trying online dating?
123. What do you think our greatest strength is as individuals?
124. What’s your favorite way that we spend quality time together?
125. Do you ever think about retirement? Where would you like to live, and at what age do you want to retire?
126. Are you working on anything special now at work?
127. What makes you feel alive?
128. Is there anything you plan to do in the next year that may surprise many people close to you?
Relationship Questions For Couples About Having Kids
129. Do you want children one day? How many would you like?
130. Would you prefer to have a boy or a girl or do you really not mind?
131. What type of parent do you think you would be?
132. Do you think that we would make good parents?
133. What do you think our parenting style would be?
134. Who would be the strictest out of us?
135. How do you think children will change our life?
136. Do you think we will still make as much time for each other when we have kids?
137. What do you think is the biggest mistake we could make as parents?
138. What do you think the best way to raise children is?
139. What parenting skills will you take from your parents?
140. What could be the worst thing our children could inherit from us?
Looking For More Questions?
Truth or drink questions for couples – A great game you can play together that will lead to some interesting conversations.
How well do you know me questions for couples – Find out how well your partner knows you with these questions!