This or that questions for kids are a brilliant way of engaging children in conversation and getting them to express themselves.
We have plenty of fun this or that questions for kids that offer some ridiculous scenarios for them to think about. These scenarios will have them jumping up and down with joy and laughing non-stop!
Whether you’re a teacher or a parent, these interesting and random this or that questions for kids are great to get them talking due to the binary choice regarded. After the kids have answered the question, you can ask them to follow up and elaborate on their decision.
Our list of this or that questions for children will help them to build their confidence and their ability to express themselves, as well as have lots of fun!
This or That Questions For Kids List
- Dinosaurs or robots?
2. Only child or six siblings?
3. Brother or sister?
4. Ice cream or pizza?
5. Video games or board games?
6. Play outdoors or play indoors?
7. Two extra toes or two extra fingers?
8. Three eyes or three hands?
9. Superman or Batman?
10. Be invisible or be able to fly?
11. Cat or dog?
12. Vampire or Frankenstein?
13. Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings?
14. Talk to animals or perfect grades?
15. Cinderella or Snow White?
You might also like:
- Philosophical questions for kids
- All about me questions for kids
- Questions to ask a 5 year old
- Critical thinking questions for kids
- Yes or no questions for kids
16. Sith or Jedi?
17. Chess or checkers?
18. Fiction or nonfiction?
19. Spiderman or Iron Man?
20. No sound or no color?
21. Playstation or Nintendo?
22. Squirtle or Charmander?
23. Controller or joystick?
24. Mario or Sonic?
25. Keyboard or piano?
26. Play music or listen to music?
27. Christmas or Easter?
28. Santa or the Easter bunny?
You might also like: Questions to ask toddlers
29. Chocolates or sweets?
30. Vegetables or fruit?
31. Watercolors or finger paints?
32. Street hockey or ice hockey?
33. Soccer or rugby?
34. Football or Basketball?
35. Dodgeball or ultimate frisbee?
36. Mud or sand?
37. Hike or bike ride?
38. Beach or backyard?
39. Butterfly or spider?
40. Summer or winter?
41. Hot or cold?
42. Mars or Jupiter?
43. Walk on the moon or walk on Mars?
44. Astronaut or mission control?
45. Black hole or wormhole?
46. Aliens or dragons?
You might also like: Would you rather questions for kids
47. Playground or fairground?
48. Barbie or Action Man?
49. Vanilla or chocolate?
50. Zoo or aquarium?
51. Kangaroo or koala?
52. Disneyworld or Legoland?
53. Road trip games or movies in the car?
54. Your birthday or Christmas?
55. Mom or Dad?
56. Birthday or Birthday party?
57. Grandma or Nana?
58. Train or plane?
59. Monster truck or clown car?
60. Ghost or zombie?
61. Booger or ear wax?
62. Dentist or Doctor?
63. Snakes or spiders?
64. Monster under the bed or a monster in the closet?
65. Chores or homework?
66. Netflix or YouTube?
67. Be a baby or an adult?
68. Frozen or Toy Story?
69. Rivers or ponds?
70. Spongebob or Patrick?
71. Star Wars or Star Trek?
72. Pants or shorts?
73. Sweet or sour?
74. Burgers or noodles?
Next: Fun questions for kids
75. Ketchup or mustard?
76. Disney or Nickelodeon?
77. Day or night?
78. Bath or shower?
79. Graphic novel or novel?
80. Milkshakes or smoothies?
81. Funny or smart?
82. Big yard or small yard?
83. Taco or burrito?
84. Cake or pie?
85. Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?
86. Kermit the Frog or Elmo?
87. Sea or sky?
88. Pop or rock?
89. Gold or silver?
90. Car or truck?
91. Dishes or laundry?
92. Pirates or ninjas?
You might also like: Conversation starters for kids
93. Comedy or horror movie?
94. Spring or Autumn?
95. Hawaii or Alaska?
96. Milk or juice?
97. Chips or french fries?
98. Reptiles or bugs?
99. Crocodiles or lizards?
100. Roller skating or bowling?
101. Puppies or kittens?
102. Lions or leopards?
103. Shoes or sandals?
104. Six fingers or six toes?
105. No teeth or no fingernails?
106. Amusement park or day at the beach?
107. Guitar or drums?
108. Lego or video games?
109. School or church?
110. Breakfast or dinner?
111. Breathe fire or the ability to breathe underwater?
112. Swim in the pool or in the sea?
113. Coloring book or storybook?
114. Cinema or movie at home?
115. Being an adult or staying a child forever?
116. Frozen yoghurt or ice cream?
117. Own a rocket or own a robot?
118. Go back in time or the ability to stop time?
119. Win an Olympic gold medal or win the lottery?
120. Head the size of an orange or a head the size of a pumpkin?
121. Gummy bears or cotton candy?
122. Math or English?
123. Odd socks or odd shoes?
You might also like: Icebreaker questions for kids
124. Eat pizzas every day or eat burgers every day?
125. Pet monkey or pet lion?
126. Talk to birds or talk to dogs?
127. Eat a worm or eat a bug?
128. Be a statue or a painting?
129. Walk backwards or walk sideways?
130. Bubblegum or lollipop?
131. Milk a cow or milk a goat?
132. Run fast or swim fast?
133. Fairy or gnome?
134. Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker?
135. Scrub the deck or walk the plank?
136. Castle on a mountain or castle by the sea?
137. Fort or tent outside?
138. Finding Nemo or The Incredibles?
139. Crayons or markers?
140. Canoe or pedal boat?
141. Bees or mosquitos?
142. Sunrise or sunset?
You might also like: Bible questions for kids
143. Goldfish or hamster?
144. Shared bedroom or own bedroom?
145. Lace-up shoes or velcro shoes?
146. Digger or crane?
147. Skeleton or flying monkeys?
148. Cousins or friends?
149. School trip or family trip?
150. No snacks or no video games?
Looking For More Questions?
Get to know you questions for kids – Great questions to allow kids to get to know each other!
Most likely to questions for kids – Another fun game you can play with kids!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.