True or false questions for kids are a great way to engage children to learn more about the world and find out how much they already know.
These true or false kids questions bring together a variety of topics from geography, animals and science to sports, superheroes and more.
All of which is designed to help engage kids and ensure they enjoy the questions. You can use them as part of a quiz if you’re a teacher, or as a lead into a conversation if you’re a parent.
Using these questions for true or false games for kids is an excellent way to mix things up, keep conversations light and teach your kids something at the same time too!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
True or False Questions For Kids List
1. Is Brazil the largest country in the world?
Answer: False, it’s Russia
2. Do spiders have 6 legs?
3. Does Superman live in Gotham City?
Answer: False, he lives in Metropolis
4. Can you travel faster than the speed of light?
5. Is Australia a country and a continent?
6. Do herbivores eat meat?
Answer: False, they only eat vegetables
7. Do humans have 5 senses?
8. Does the national flag of America have 50 stars on it?
9. Is New York known as the ‘Big Apple’?
10. Is the Atlantic Ocean the largest ocean on the planet?
Answer: False, it’s the Pacific Ocean
Have fun and strengthen the connection with your kids using this fun game (Available on Amazon): Little Talk Game
You might also like: Fun questions for kids
11. Do dogs have five legs?
Answer: False, they have four
12. Are there 28 letters in the English alphabet?
Answer: False, there are only 26
13. Is up to 60% of your body water?
14. Is Mt Everest the highest mountain in the world?
15. Is Neptune the largest planet in the Solar System?
Answer: False, it’s Jupiter
You might also like:
- This or that questions for kids
- Questions to ask toddlers
- Critical thinking questions for kids
- Icebreaker questions for kids
- Most likely to questions for kids
16. Did Henry VIII have seven wives?
Answer: False, he had six
17. Is the Vatican City the smallest city in the world?
18. Is your kneecap also known as the patella?
19. Did the dinosaurs become extinct because of disease?
Answer: False, it was because of an asteroid
20. Is Darth Vader Luke Skywalker’s father?
You might also like: Questions to ask a 5 year old
21. Does 9×7 = 63?
22. Are sharks mammals?
Answer: False, they’re fish
23. Does a centipede have one hundred legs?
24. Are elephants the biggest mammal in the world?
Answer: False, it’s the blue whale
25. Is Barcelona the capital of Spain?
Answer: False, it’s Madrid
26. Are there eleven players on a soccer team?
27. Is the Nile the longest river in Africa?
28. Can penguins fly?
Answer: False, they’re flightless birds
29. Do Polar bears live in Antarctica?
Answer: False, they live in the Arctic
30. Is the North Pole colder than the South Pole?
We hope you’re enjoying these true or false questions for kids. They’re one of our favorite Boredom Busters for Kids!
31. Is Spanish the official language in Brazil?
Answer: False, it’s Portuguese
32. Are there five players on a Basketball team?
33. Did Spiderman get his powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider?
34. Does a locksmith fix shoes?
Answer: False, they fix locks
35. Do baby mammals feed on their mother’s milk?
36. Is Albania a country in Asia?
Answer: False, it’s in Europe
37. Are elephants the largest land animal in the world?
38. Were the first modern Olympic Games held in Greece?
39. Does the President of the United States reside in the Blue House?
Answer: False, it’s the White House
40. Are there eleven time zones in Russia?
You might also like: Get to know you questions for kids
41. Is Superman’s weakness carbonite?
Answer: False, it’s kryptonite
42. Are there 18 holes on a standard golf course?
43. Is Pikachu yellow?
44. Is Canada the second-largest country in the world?
45. Can the Pyramids be found in South Africa?
Answer: False, they’re in Egypt
46. Is it possible to sneeze while you sleep?
47. Did the dinosaurs die out 65 million years ago?
48. Were there eight dwarves with Snow White?
Answer: False, there were seven
49. Is Mercury the warmest planet in the Solar System?
Answer: False, it’s Venus
50. Is the Sahara the biggest desert in the world?
51. Does a century consist of two hundred years?
Answer: False, it’s one hundred years
52. Is origami the art of folding paper?
53. Are there seven colors in a rainbow?
54. Is a group of crows called a murder?
55. Are Kangaroos found in Asia?
Answer: False, they’re only found in Australia
56. Do you go to school on Saturdays?
57. Are the letters, A, E, I, O, U are known as vowels?
58. Can chameleons change the color of their skin?
59. Are there six sides to a triangle?
Answer: False, there are only three
60. Is London the capital of the United Kingdom?
You might also like: Never have I ever questions for kids
61. Is the skin the largest organ in the human body?
62. Are red, blue and yellow primary colors?
63. Are there 50 states in the United States of America?
64. Is the Statue of Liberty located in Florida?
Answer: False, it’s in New York
65. Are parrots able to mimic human speech?
66. Do your ears and nose stop growing once you become an adult?
Answer: False, they keep growing as you age
67. Do you use your nose to listen?
Answer: False, you use your ears to listen
68. Is there 1000 grams in a kilogram?
69. Did World War I finish in 1945?
Answer: False, it finished in 1918. World War II finished in 1945
70. Is the Andes a mountain range in South America?
71. Is sheep wool blue?
Answer: False, it’s white
72. Did the Titanic sink in 1912?
73. Is the Iguana the largest lizard in the world?
Answer: False, it’s the Komodo Dragon
74. Does the Roman numeral C stand for 10?
Answer: False, it stands for 100. The numeral for ten is X
75. Is a buzzard a species of bird?
76. Do you need oxygen to breathe?
77. Is Buzz Lightyear a cowboy?
Answer: False, he’s an astronaut
78. Is Cinco Spanish for five?
79. Are there five rings on the Olympic flag?
80. Is the Wimbledon tennis tournament held in America?
Answer: False, it’s held in England
You might also like: Yes or no questions for kids
81. Is the large intestine longer than the small intestine?
82. Is Mars the closest planet to Earth?
Answer: False it’s Venus
83. Is New York the capital of America?
Answer: False it’s Washington DC
84. Does Rudolph the reindeer have a red nose?
85. Do cows have best friends?
86. Is Kelvin a measure of temperature?
87. Does Elsa star in Sleeping Beauty?
Answer: False, Elsa in Frozen
88. Is the study of stars called astronomy?
89. Were Gladiators a feature of Ancient Egypt?
Answer: False, they were a feature of Ancient Rome
90. Does the Amazon flow through Brazil?
91. Is an apple a fruit?
92. Is the femur a bone found in the arm?
Answer: False, it’s a bone in the leg
93. Is the smallest unit of matter known as a molecule?
Answer: False, it’s an atom
94. Is arachnophobia the fear of spiders?
95. Is Australia known as the Land Down Under?
Next: Bible questions for kids
96. Are the Maori people native to New Zealand?
97. Is the Tour de France a famous golf tournament?
Answer: False, it’s a cycling competition
98. Was Zeus a god in Ancient Rome?
Answer: False, he was a god in Ancient Greece
99. Do birds make nests to house their offspring?
100. Is the Eiffel Tower in Berlin?
Answer: False, it’s in Paris
101. Do you get five points for a try in rugby?
102. Is the United Kingdom made up of four countries?
103. Are potatoes grown in the ground?
104. Can horses sleep while standing?
105. Is Africa the most populous continent?
Answer: False, it’s Asia
106. Can we only see one side of the moon from Earth?
107. Is Chlorophyll responsible for the green color in leaves?
108. Is the capital of New Zealand, Auckland?
Answer: False, it’s Wellington
109. Do omnivores only eat meat?
Answer: False, they eat meat and plants
110. Is the Soccer World Cup held every three years?
Answer: False, it’s held every four years
Looking For More Questions?
All about me questions for kids – Find out how much you know about your children with this fun set of questions.
Philosophical questions for kids – See what your children think of the big issues in life!
Fun questions for kids – Have some fun with your kids with these questions.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.