If you’re looking to have some fun with your partner, these truth or dare questions for couples will be right up your street.
The premise of truth or dare couples questions is simple. You ask your boyfriend or girlfriend whether they want truth or dare. If they say truth, they have to answer a question, if they say dare, they have to perform whatever dare you suggest.
Our list of relationship truth or dare questions will provide hours of laughter, as well as some interesting revelations about your partner.
If you’re looking for a fun date night activity with your husband or wife, then our list of truth or dare questions for couples game is something you should give a try!
Truth or Dare Questions For Couples List
1. What’s the best thing about being a guy/girl?
2. Have you ever had a crush on your best friend’s partner?
3. What does your ideal role-playing fantasy look like with me?
4. Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender?
5. Have you ever broken up with someone before their birthday or Christmas, so you didn’t have to buy them a gift?
6. What’s the worst meal I’ve ever cooked for you?
7. Who is more attractive out of the two of us?
8. What about my personality do you find most attractive?
9. Can you tell me 3 embarrassing stories about yourself?
10. Does my breath ever smell in the morning?
11. What’s one of the most terrifying things you’ve done?
12. Have you ever tried on my clothes without me knowing?
13. Describe my fashion sense in one word?
14. What part of our relationship do you think needs improvement?
15. Have you ever ended a relationship in public?
You might also like:
- Dirty truth or dare questions
- Truth or drink questions for couples
- Never have I ever questions for couples
- Couples challenge questions
- Most likely to questions for couples
You might also like: Would you rather questions for couples
16. Do you think you would enjoy a long-distance relationship?
17. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you? How extreme do you like it?
18. Where is the craziest place you’ve had an intimate encounter?
19. Have you ever made love in an unusual place?
20. What animal comes to mind when you think of me?
21. What’s the worst Christmas gift you’ve ever received from me?
22. Which part of my body would you most like to lick whipped cream off?
23. Who was your biggest crush in school?
24. At what age did you have your first kiss, and who was it with?
25. Which 3 celebrities do you think are hotter than me?
26. Have you ever dated someone who’s older than you?
27. What’s the most extreme thing on your bucket list?
28. Name three small things that really annoy you?
29. Would you rather give me a lap dance or receive one?
30. Have you ever accidentally sent an intimate message to the wrong person?
You Might Love: Couples Products From The Adventure Challenge
USE CODE: “QUESTIONS” FOR 10% OFF
- 50 Scratch-Off Adventures In The Couples Edition Book
- Get Naughty With The “In Bed” Adventure Challenge
- Subscribe For Monthly Date Nights!
31. What’s the most childish thing you’ve done as an adult?
32. When was the last time you were in a very embarrassing situation, and whose fault was it?
33. Would you prefer a movie night or a night out in the club?
34. How often do you watch adult content online?
35. What gets you in the mood the most when you’re not thinking about being intimate?
36. What was the actual reason you broke up with your ex?
You might also like: Sex questions for couples
37. Do you enjoy going to the gym together?
38. Have you ever urinated while in a swimming pool?
39. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
40. Who do you like most out of my family?
41. Would you leave your job and go travelling with me?
42. What is an instant turn-off for you in a relationship?
43. Do I own any clothes that you think are embarrassingly unfashionable?
44. What’s your idea of a horrible date?
45. How many relationships longer than 3 months have you been in?
46. What are your 3 favorite positions in order?
47. How long do you like foreplay to last?
48. What’s the most bizarre fantasy you have?
49. Do you have any crazy one-night stand stories?
50. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
51. How many children would you like to have in future?
52. Have you ever had an exciting dream about me? What happened in it?
53. What would your porn star name be?
54. Have I changed since we’ve been together?
55. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery, and why?
56. What turns you on?
57. Which one of my friends do you find the most annoying?
58. How many times a week do you think is good to be intimate with your partner?
59. Have you ever started a rumor about someone?
60. What noise always makes you tingle?
You might also like: How well do you know me questions for couples
61. Which underwear do you most like me wearing?
62. Have you ever fallen out of bed naked?
63. Do you have any hidden talents that you haven’t shown me yet?
64. If you had to choose a stripper name for yourself, what would it be?
65. How do you feel about body hair on your partner?
66. What’s the worst present you’ve ever been given at Christmas from your partner?
67. What’s the first thing you notice when you go on a first date?
68. What bedroom superpower would you choose if you had the option to?
Dare Questions For Couples
69. Use a hairbrush and pretend to be a famous singer for 5 minutes
70. Paint a picture using your feet
71. Exchange phones and message anything you like someone random off it
72. Passionately kiss me for 10 minutes
73. Change your relationship status on social media to single for the whole day.
74. Give your partner a foot massage for 15 minutes.
75. For the day, you have to say Yes to everything your partner asks
76. Vacuum the house just in your underwear for the next week
77. Prank call someone from my phone
78. Pretend to flirt with your partner’s mother the next time you see them
79. Do a seductive dance on the table for your partner
80. Take a bath with your clothes on
81. Pick an animal for your partner to imitate
82. Together, act out and record your favorite movie scene
83. Use your elbows to eat your next meal
84. Each of you must pick your favorite childhood song and twerk to it for 10 minutes.
85. Create a rap about your partner
86. Pretend to be any animal for 5 minutes
87. Try and walk around the house in your partner’s shoes
88. Like ten posts on Facebook that your ex has recently put on
89. Mimic your partner for 10 minutes
90. Read any book seductively to your partner
91. Stare into your partner’s eyes for 5 minutes; the first one to blink must eat a teaspoon of cinnamon.
92. Unbutton/unzip your partner’s top without using your hands
You might also like: Truth or drink questions
93. Crawl around the room and pretend to be a baby
94. Tie yourself to your partner for a whole morning
95. Apply makeup to your partner while blindfolded
96. Say/share something inappropriate in your partner’s family group on WhatsApp.
97. Each of you makes a profile on a dating app; make your bio as quirky as possible. First-person to get a match wins
98. Dance with no music for 10 minutes
99. Show your partner your worst childhood picture
100. Pretend to be a different nationality for the whole game
101. Call up your partner’s best friend and pretend to be angry at them
102. Give your partner a piggyback ride down your street
103. Call up your favorite pizza place and order a Chinese
104. Go to our neighbor’s house and wish them a fantastic day
105. Act like a statue until your partner decides to turn you on again
106. Let your partner keep your phone for one whole day
107. Give your partner a stand-up comedy show for 3 minutes
108. Have your partner draw any part of your body
Looking For More Questions?
Deep conversation starters for couples – A set of questions that will lead to some soul-searching chats between you and your partner.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.