If you’re looking to have some fun with your partner, these truth or dare questions for couples will be right up your street.
The premise of truth or dare is simple. You ask your boyfriend or girlfriend whether they want truth or dare. If they say truth, they have to answer a question, if they say dare, they have to perform whatever dare you suggest.
These fun dare questions for couples will provide hours of laughter, as well as some interesting revelations about your partner.
If you’re looking for a fun date night activity, then our list of best truth or dare questions for couples is something you should give a try!
Truth or Dare Questions For Couples List
1. What’s the best thing about being a guy/girl?
2. Have you ever had a crush on your best friend’s partner?
3. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be and why?
4. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
5. Have you ever broken up with someone before their birthday or Christmas, so you didn’t have to buy them a gift?
6. Have you ever cheated while you’ve been in a relationship?
7. Have you ever lied about anything while in a relationship?
8. What about my personality do you find most attractive?
9. Are you serious about the relationship you’re in?
10. What’s one question you’ve always been afraid to ask me?
11. What’s one of the most terrifying things you’ve done?
12. Have you ever ended a relationship in public?
You might also like: Dirty truth or dare questions
13. Have you ever tried on my clothes without me knowing?
14. Describe my fashion sense in one word?
15. Do you still think about your ex?
16. Do you think you would enjoy a long-distance relationship?
17. Would you leave me for your celebrity crush?
18. What attracted you to me first?
19. Have you ever made love in an unusual place?
20. What animal comes to mind when you think of me?
21. What’s the worst Christmas gift you’ve ever received from me?
22. Who do you think is better looking out of us?
23. Who was your biggest crush in school?
24. At what age did you have your first kiss, and who was it with?
25. What do you dislike most about being in relationships?
26. Have you ever dated someone who’s older than you?
27. What’s the most extreme thing on your bucket list?
28. What is a household chore you really hate?
29. If we broke up, what do you think would be the main reason?
30. Have you ever accidentally sent an intimate message to the wrong person?
31. What’s the most childish thing you’ve done as an adult?
32. Would you ever get plastic surgery? If so, where would you get it?
33. Would you prefer a movie night in or a night out in the club?
34. Do you enjoy my cooking?
35. How many children would you like to have?
36. What was the actual reason you broke up with your ex?
You might also like: Sex questions for couples
37. Do you enjoy going to the gym together?
38. What’s my best quality?
39. What childhood memory do you find difficult to talk about?
40. Who do you like most out of my family?
41. Would you leave your job and go travelling with me?
42. Is this the best relationship you’ve had?
43. Do looks really matter to you?
44. What’s your idea of a horrible date?
45. Would you let me check your search history?
46. How many serious relationships have you been in before me?
47. What do you feel most guilty about in your life?
48. What’s the most bizarre sexual fantasy you have?
49. Do you have any crazy one-night stand stories?
50. What’s your strangest habit?
51. As an adult, have you ever wet the bed?
52. Have you ever had an exciting dream about me? What happened in it?
53. What would your porn star name be?
54. Have I changed since we’ve been together?
55. What are you addicted to?
56. What turns you on?
57. Have you had anyone stalk you?
58. What do you fear most in life?
59. Have you ever started a rumour about someone?
60. What noise always makes you tingle?
You might also like: How well do you know me questions for couples
Dare Questions For Couples
61. Use a hairbrush and pretend to be a famous singer for 5 minutes
62. Paint a picture using your feet
63. Exchange phones and message anything you like someone random off it
64. Passionately kiss me for 10 minutes
65. Change your relationship status on social media to single for the whole day.
66. Give your partner a foot massage for 15 minutes.
67. For the day, you have to say Yes to everything your partner asks
68. Vacuum the house just in your underwear for the next week
69. Prank call someone from my phone
70. Pretend to flirt with your partner’s mother next time you see them
71. Do a seductive dance on the table for your partner
72. Take a bath with your clothes on
73. Pick an animal for your partner to imitate
74. Together, act out and record your favorite movie scene
75. Use your elbows to eat your next meal
76. Each of you must pick your favorite childhood song and twerk to it for 10 minutes.
77. Create a rap about your partner
78. Pretend to be any animal for 5 minutes
79. Try and walk around the house in your partner’s shoes
80. Like ten posts on Facebook that your ex has recently put on
81. Mimic your partner for 10 minutes
82. Read any book seductively to your partner
83. Stare into your partner’s eyes for 5 minutes; the first one to blink must eat a teaspoon of cinnamon.
84. Unbutton/unzip your partners top without using your hands
85. Crawl around the room and pretend to be a baby
86. Tie yourself to your partner for a whole morning
87. Apply makeup to your partner while blindfolded
88. Say/share something inappropriate in your partners family group on WhatsApp.
89. Each of you make a profile on a dating app; make your bio as quirky as possible. First-person to get a match wins
90. Dance with no music for 10 minutes
91. Show your partner your worst childhood picture
92. Pretend to be a different nationality for the whole game
93. Call up your partners best friend and pretend to be angry at them
94. Give your partner a piggyback ride down your street
95. Call up your favorite pizza place and order a Chinese
96. Go to our neighbor’s house and wish them a fantastic day
97. Act like a statue until your partner decides to turn you on again
98. Let your partner keep your phone for one whole day
99. Give your partner a stand-up comedy show for 3 minutes
100. Have your partner draw any part of your body
Looking For More Questions?
Deep conversation starters for couples – A set of questions that will lead to some soul-searching chats between you and your partner.