If you’re looking for a fun game to play on date night, these truth or drink questions for couples are perfect and will lead to a lot of fun and interesting conversations.
What makes these questions really fun is that they allow you to ask your partner things you might not normally ask. This means you can ask some cheeky questions and see your partner’s reaction.
Using these truth or drink couples questions is simple. You sit across from your boyfriend/girlfriend and take turns asking each other questions. You can either decide to answer the question or take a sip of your drink if you don’t want to.
These truth or drink questions to ask your partner are bound to lead to a good time and have you discussing the answers for ages afterwards.
Truth or Drink Questions For Couples List
1. Have you ever seen anyone else while you’ve been in a relationship?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you do when you’re home alone?
3. Name the top three most annoying friends of your partner?
4. What’s the worst present your partner has ever given you?
5. Do you like spending time with me as much as you do with your friends?
6. What bedroom superpower would you most like to have?
7. What’s the worst-tasting food I’ve ever made for you?
8. Out of the two of us who is the most attractive?
9. Tell me what your perfect role-playing intimate fantasy with me would be?
10. Do you have any fantasies you’ve not told me about?
You might also like: Controversial relationship questions
11. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
12. At what age did you share your first kiss with someone? What was it like?
13. How many times a week does my breath smell in the morning?
14. Have you ever got physical with someone in a public library?
15. What’s the most exciting place you’ve had an intimate encounter?
16. Would you prefer a massage from me or a massage from a qualified masseuse?
17. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
18. Which part of my body would you most like to lick off melted chocolate from?
19. If I forced you to get a tattoo, what design would you get?
20. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve done while being drunk?
You might also like:
- Would you rather questions for couples
- 21 questions for a new relationship
- Wedding shoe game questions
- Sex questions for couples
- Most likely to questions for couples
You might also like: Relationship questions for couples
21. What’s y most annoying habit/trait?
22. What are the names of three famous people you think are more attractive than your partner?
23. Have you been with someone who’s older than you before?
24. Would you feel comfortable with me checking your internet browsing history?
25. What’s your most embarrassing relationship story?
26. Have you ever been to a strip club?
27. Describe the worst experience you’ve ever had in the bedroom?
28. Have you ever broken up with an ex to avoid a special occasion?
29. Name three things your partner does which really annoy you?
30. Have you ever sent a naughty picture of yourself to someone you weren’t supposed to?
You Might Love: Couples Products From The Adventure Challenge
USE CODE: “QUESTIONS” FOR 10% OFF
- 50 Scratch-Off Adventures In The Couples Edition Book
- Get Naughty With The “In Bed” Adventure Challenge
- Subscribe For Monthly Date Nights!
31. How many times a week do you watch adult content on the internet?
32. Would you rather receive a lap dance or give one to someone else?
33. Have you ever been to a nudist beach?
34. Whose fault was it the last time you and your partner were in an embarrassing situation?
35. What else in life would you have liked to have done for work?
36. What was the first ever lie you told me?
37. Have you ever urinated in a swimming pool while others were in it at the same time?
38. When you first saw me, what came into your head immediately?
39. Can you name 3 things that are an instant turn off for you in a relationship?
40. What nickname do you hate me calling you?
You might also like: Intimate questions to ask your partner
41. How many serious relationships have you been in before we got together?
42. Have you ever been skinny dipping and who were you with?
43. What would you say in your tinder profile?
44. Have you ever told someone you did a different job from the one you do?
45. What’s the worst household chore in your eyes?
46. Would you still stay in a relationship with me if you become super famous overnight?
47. Have you ever told a lie about someone you dislike?
48. When you think of me, what animal straight away comes into your mind?
49. Do you think love, at first sight, is a real thing?
50. Who did you have a crush on in school?
51. Which outfit of your partners do you think is the most unfashionable/embarrassing?
52. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received from me?
53. What’s your idea of a horrible date night?
54. What’s the worst chat-up line you’ve ever used on me?
55. How many long-term relationships longer than 4 months have you been in?
56. What are your three favorite intimate positions in order?
57. What’s the ideal length of time to warm up before an intimate encounter with your partner?
58. When were you first attracted to me? Do you remember why you liked me?
59. What’s changed the most about both of us since we met?
60. Did you straight away know that I was potential marriage material?
You might also like: Never have I ever questions for couples
61. Do you have a favorite/most minor favorite member of my family?
62. Can you name three things on your intimate bucket list?
63. Would you like to have children in future? If so, how many?
64. What do you think our lives would look like now if we hadn’t got together?
65. What’s your favorite thing for us to do together?
66. What part of your partner’s body do you think would be best suited to getting plastic surgery to improve?
67. Be honest, do you prefer giving or receiving?
68. How often do you clear your browsing history on your phone?
69. How many times a week is best for becoming intimate with your partner?
70. If you discovered someone had cheated on you, how would you react to the situation?
71. Do you own any naughty toys I don’t know about?
72. What’s one thing I do that always gets you turned on?
73. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction in public?
74. Who do you think would be the more successful stripper out of the two of us?
75. When was the last time you watched an adult movie and what was it?
76. What’s the favorite underwear that your partner wears?
77. Have you ever practiced making out with yourself in the mirror before a big date?
78. What would be your stripper name if you had to choose one?
79. Would you rather lose the ability to orgasm or the ability to hear?
80. Have you ever had a threesome?
81. What’s your biggest fear when it comes to our relationship?
82. Who was your celebrity crush growing up?
83. Have you tried on my clothes while I’ve been out?
84. Did you ever have a one-night stand before you met me?
85. Have you ever shoplifted?
86. Have you ever nearly mistakenly called me an ex’s name?
87. What’s the worst date you’ve been on in the past? Why was it so bad?
88. Have you ever relieved yourself while I’ve been sleeping next to you?
89. If you could put one piece of clothing I wear in the trash, what would it be and why?
90. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen to you in school?
You might also like: Truth or dare questions for couples
91. Do any foods turn you on?
92. Do you have any hidden talents that even I don’t know about?
93. Was there anything you were afraid to tell me when we first met?
94. Do you approve of body hair on your partner?
95. Are there any of my friends you don’t like? If so, why don’t you like them?
96. Would you ever like to video yourself having sex with me?
97. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever had to go to the bathroom?
98. What are you most self-conscious about?
99. What’s the naughtiest activity you’ve done on a date?
100. Have you had your heart broken before?
101. Is there anything you’ve sacrificed to be in a relationship with me?
102. Who would you rather go on holiday with, your friends or me?
103. Would you ever allow another person to join our relationship?
104. How old is the oldest person you’ve been intimate with?
105. What’s the biggest lie you’ve told me?
106. Have you ever had a crush on a friend’s partner?
107. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
108. Have you ever tried to stalk your ex on social media?
109. Name three things about our relationship that genuinely need improvement?
110. What’s your honest opinion on casual/open relationships? Would you like us to have one?
111. What’s the strangest thing that always turns you on?
112. Would you ever undergo plastic surgery?
113. Have you ever started a fake rumor?
114. Would there be anything you would exchange me for?
115. What’s your idea of our perfect future together?
116. Share something with me you think could cause us to break up
117. Have you ever tried dating online?
118. Rate my coolness on a scale of 1 to 10?
119. Rate our love story out of 10
120. Do you like my cooking?
121. Are you protective of me?
122. How would you like to spend the ideal week with me?
123. What’s my most annoying habit?
124. Are you with your ideal/dream partner?
125. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
126. Tell me something you’re afraid to mention to me?
127. Have you ever wet your pants as an adult?
128. Which celebrity has the best body?
129. Do you think we’re soulmates?
Looking For More Questions?
Marriage counseling questions – If you feel your marriage is going through a rough patch, these questions will help you to get it back on track.
Get to know you questions for couples – If you’re a new couple or you’re looking to understand your long-term partner better, these are the questions for you.
Couples challenge questions – A fun game you and your partner can play together on Instagram and TikTok.
Fun couple questions – Have some fun with your partner with these questions.
Dirty truth or drink questions – This is a great game to play if you want to spice up date night or make things a bit raunchy in the bedroom!
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.