Ever wondered how well your friends and family know you? Well, these who knows me better questions are designed to put this to the test and find out who does know you best.
We’ve put together a fantastic list of who knows me best questions to settle this debate once and for all.
This is a great conversation game you can play with friends and even with your family to see who knows each other the best. It’s guaranteed to lead to lots of laughs and maybe some shocking admissions.
Take a look at the questions below and find out just how much your friends and family truly know you!
Who Knows Me Better Questions List
1. What causes am I so passionate about that I’d consider volunteering in support of them?
2. Am I easily swayed by others or am I someone who marches to the beat of their own drum?
3. Which three famous figures, dead or alive, would I love to go out for food with?
4. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to me?
5. If time travel was possible, would I travel back in or into the future?
6. If I could swap places with anyone, who would it be?
7. Does my ideal vacation involve hiking in the mountains or relaxing at the beach?
8. How would I react if a spider climbed out of my top?
9. If there’s one thing I could change about my body, what would it be?
10. Would I prefer to start my own business, or am I content with the job I have right now?
You might also like:
- All about me questions
- Have you ever questions
- Funny most likely to questions
- Never have I ever questions
- Would you rather questions
11. What adventure sport have I always wanted to try?
12. If I joined the military, would I be able to survive or would I quit within weeks?
13. When I’m feeling stressed, what’s my favorite way to unwind?
14. What are the telltale signs that let you know I’m having a bad day?
15. If I found myself alone in the jungle, would I be able to fend for myself?
16. What does my ideal weekend look like?
17. Which do I enjoy more, reading or playing video games?
18. Do I prefer to plan things or am I more spontaneous and do what I feel like?
You might also like: Dirty never have I ever questions
19. What’s something that’s always guaranteed to make me laugh?
20. What’s the most trouble I’ve ever been in at work?
21. If I could only eat one dessert for the rest of my life, what would it be?
22. Am I a cat or a dog person?
23. Would I prefer to live in a big city or in the countryside?
24. Am I an optimistic, pessimistic or realistic person?
25. What’s been the hardest challenge of my life?
26. If I won $1 million dollars, what would I spend the money on?
27. Am I more of a Star Wars or Harry Potter fan?
28. Would I be able to last without my phone for a week?
29. Do I like to listen, or am I more of a talkative type of person?
30. If I could play any sport professionally, which one would it be?
31. Would I rather watch YouTube or NetFlix?
32. What’s one of my funniest childhood moments?
33. What phobias do I have?
34. What was my first job?
35. What’s my favorite genre of music?
36. What’s my full name?
You might also like: Questions to get to know someone
37. What was my first ever holiday?
38. How old was I when I left home?
39. Where are my parents originally from?
40. Am I or my family religious?
41. What college did I go to?
42. What elementary school did I go to?
43. What sport was I good at growing up?
44. What subject was I best at in school?
45. What would be my dream vacation if money and time were no issue?
46. How many attempts did it take for me to pass my driving test?
47. What car would I love to own?
48. What strange things do I love to eat?
49. Would I rather watch action films or sci-fi films?
50. What do I like better – savoury or sweet?
51. What do I do to de-stress?
52. What was the name of my first partner?
53. Have I ever been arrested or in trouble with the law?
54. What hobbies do I have?
55. What do I usually do on weekends when I’m off work?
56. What are my thoughts on life after death?
57. Have I ever been on a camping holiday?
58. What was my least favourite holiday?
59. What am I allergic to?
60. What’s my favourite movie?
61. Who’s my favourite movie producers?
62. What secret talent do I have?
63. What podcasts do I enjoy listening to?
64. Can I ride a bike?
65. Do I prefer Whatsapp or texting?
66. What’s my favorite gift to receive?
67. What’s my favorite book?
68. Do I prefer baths or showers?
69. Do I like city breaks or beach breaks?
70. Do I prefer iced coffee or hot coffee?
71. Do I prefer Fruit tea or normal tea?
72. Do I have any annoying habits?
73. What’s my favorite clothes company?
74. Do I find it easy to say sorry?
75. What’s my favourite music?
76. Am I into spirituality?
77. What one thing do I like to talk about?
78. Would I be confident changing a tyre on a car?
79. Do I eat a takeaway the day after?
80. Do I like to travel on public transport?
81. How long would I survive if zombies took over the world?
82. Am I a good driver?
83. Do I reflect on my own behavior?
84. What was the name of my childhood pet?
85. Have I ever been on TV?
86. Who do I keep in touch with that I went to school with?
87. What is my favorite Disney film?
88. What’s my favorite casino game?
89. Who’s my best friend?
90. What size shoes do I take?
You might also like: Yes or no questions
91. What are my political views?
92. What’s a saying I always use?
93. What colour are my eyes?
94. What colour is my natural hair?
95. What’s my bedtime routine?
96. What hand do I write with?
97. What’s my favorite flavour of ice cream?
98. What’s my go-to breakfast?
99. Do I like hot and spicy food?
100. Have I ever been sacked from a job?
101. Do I snore?
102. Do I sleepwalk?
103. Am I bad at losing?
104. What’s the strangest haircut I’ve had?
105. What do I do in my current job?
106. What do I find challenging about life?
107. If I could change anything about my job, what would it be?
108. What piece of jewellery would I like to receive?
109. What celebrity do I think I look like?
110. Would I ever change my name? If so, what would I change it to?
111. Who do I always go to for advice?
112. What’s a question I always struggle to answer?
113. What would I do if I won the lottery?
114. What’s my go-to karaoke song?
115. If I was arrested, who would I let know first?
116. What’s the most recent movie I watched at the theatre?
117. What family tradition have I inherited?
118. If I was getting a burger, what would my toppings be?
119. What are my opinions on keeping animals in zoos
120. What’s my favorite cake filling?
121. What toppings would I always pick on my pizza?
122. Would I like to live by the sea or in the city?
123. What are my life goals?
124. What’s my biggest fear?
125. What time in my life would I go back to if I could and why?
126. How materialistic am I?
You might also like: This or that questions
127. How would you describe my perfect day?
128. What’s my favorite pamper treatment?
129. What’s my relationship like with money?
130. At what age do I want to retire?
131. What’s the last thing I bought?
132. Who’s my worst enemy?
133. Would I rather be the hero or the villain in my own story?
134. What’s my favorite meal of the day?
135. What do I do to make the world a better place?
136. What position do I usually sleep in?
137. If I was to volunteer, what I would I do?
138. What am I like in stressful situations?
139. What fictional character would I like to be?
140. What pet would I least like to own?
141. What Friends character would I be?
142. What’s the year of my birth?
143. Do I mostly listen to my head or heart?
144. Would you say I was independent?
145. Would you say I’m more of a mommy’s or daddy’s girl/boy?
146. What’s my favorite treat meal?
147. What password do I always use?
148. Do I fear missing out on things?
149. What color underwear am I likely to be wearing?
150. What’s my lucky number?
Looking For More Questions?
Most likely to questions – Find out what your friends truly think of you with these questions.
Truth or drink questions – A great party game that will lead to hours and hours of talking points!
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader Questions – A fun game based on the TV show you can play with your kids or friends!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.