Wondering what questions to ask your girlfriend? Well, wonder no more! We’ve got you covered with this epic list of over 200 brilliant talking points.
Whether you’ve been together for a while or not, it can be hard to think of things to ask your girlfriend. What this list does is provide you with a variety of great conversation starters.
From questions about your relationship, to what makes her tick and fun questions to ask your girlfriend, we’ve covered a wide variety of topics.
Our list of good questions to ask your girlfriend will prevent the two of you from ever running out of things to talk about and lead to some interesting and fun conversations too!
Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend List
- How would you describe our relationship in one sentence?
2. What’s one thing about me that’s surprised you the most since we got together?
3. What did you think of me when we first met?
4. What’s the most attractive quality a partner can have?
5. Do you think honesty is the best policy in a relationship? Or is it ok to tell white lies from time to time?
6. If you had to describe me in five words, what five words would you use?
7. If we could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
8. Do you think our relationship would get weaker or stronger if we were separated by distance?
9. If someone offered you $1 million but you had to break up with me to get it, would you choose me or the money?
10. If you could construct the ideal date for the two of us, what would it involve?
You might also like:
- Dirty questions to ask your girlfriend
- Deep questions to ask a girl
- Couples challenge questions
- Intimate questions to ask your partner
- Deep questions for couples
11. If you could meet and marry your future husband without having to have ever dated anyone else, would you?
12. What do you miss the most about me when we’re not together?
13. At what point did you realise you had feelings for me?
14. What’s the worst pickup line someone has ever used on you?
15. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve taken from previous relationships?
16. What’s something you could never forgive in a relationship?
17. What’s been your favorite date we’ve been on so far?
18. Do you like a man who pays for things, opens doors, and is chivalrous, or a man who expects you to go fifty-fifty and open your own doors?
19. What’s the best piece of dating advice you’ve ever received?
20. If I went to a strip club, would it bother you or not?
21. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
22. Is there anything you’ve wanted to tell me, but it’s awkward or you’ve never found the right time?
23. Would you move or change jobs for a partner? What would be the line for you?
24. If you could change one thing about me, what would you change?
25. What do you think of long-distance relationships?
You might also like: 21 questions for a new relationship
26. Would you prefer to live in the quiet countryside or the busy, bustling city?
27. If you wanted to get married, what kind of proposal would you like?
28. What’s your idea of a perfect evening together?
29. What are the three most annoying things a boyfriend can do? What about the three best?
30. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve heard about someone doing for someone else?
31. What was your longest relationship? How did it end?
32. What’s your family like? Are you close? What’s the dynamic like?
33. Do you feel that people generally understand you?
34. What are your views on abortion?
35. Do you find it easy to take risks or do you prefer to play it safe? How has this affected your life?
36. What difficult experiences most affected your life for the good?
37. Who has inspired you most in your life?
38. If we got a pet together, would you prefer a cat or a dog?
39. Have you ever been cheated on? What happened?
40. Is there a food you like that everyone else seems to hate?
41. What’s the biggest change you’ve gone through in life?
42. What do you spend loads of money on even though you know you shouldn’t?
43. What’s the strangest way someone’s tried to flirt with you?
44. What’s one thing people don’t understand about you?
45. Have you ever experienced prejudice in any way?
46. Is lying ever OK? If so, in what situations? Do you think it will always come back to haunt you?
47. What makes you most happy every day?
48. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
49. What’s your go-to way of relaxation?
50. What does your family’s Christmas look like?
Have Fun & Strengthen The Connection With Your Partner Using These Games & Date Night Ideas (Available on Amazon):
- Couples Reconnect Game – Speak Your Love Language & Form A Deeper Connection
- Love Lingual Card Game – Deepen The Connection With Your Partner (Perfect Gift Idea)
- The Relationship Game – Draw Cards & Learn More About Your Partner (Get Deep)
- SERVD His & Hers Cards – Inject Fun & Cheekiness With This A Spontaneous Real-Life Card Game
- Date Night Ideas – Make It Fun – Scratch Off Cards With 35 Exciting Date Challenges
You might also like: Weird questions to ask a girl
51. How do you react when plans change because people cancel or want to do something else? Does it bother you?
52. Where do our ideas of perfection and quality come from? An understanding gained over time or from something higher?
53. Who do you aspire to be most like?
54. Do you think technology has mostly helped or hindered the human race?
55. In what way can others make you feel safe?
56. If you could take a road trip across any country, which would you choose?
57. What do you think about marriage?
58. What do you see as your greatest skill?
59. If you had to perform on stage, what would you do?
60. If you won the lottery, do you think it would benefit or ruin your life?
61. Do you find you see the small problem in your friend and not the big problem in your own life?
62. Have you ever been to a protest? What was it against, or what would you protest against if you haven’t?
63. What was your favorite job? What made it so great?
64. If there was another World War, do you think women, as well as men, should be drafted in to fight?
65. What was the best thing your parents passed on to you?
66. Have you ever prayed? Why did you and did anything happen from it?
67. If you think ten years ahead, what would you like your life to look like?
68. Who was your first kiss?
69. Do you believe in God or some kind of deity?
70. Did you start learning any skills when you were a kid that you stopped but wish you hadn’t?
71. What’s the greatest achievement to be made by someone in our times?
72. Were you ever bullied as a child?
73. What was the hardest experience you’ve lived through?
74. How long would you date someone, if you never fell in love with them?
75. What event changed you the most as a kid?
76. Who was your first crush?
77. Did you have a secret place that you or you and your friends only knew about?
78. What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
79. What’s the best thing about your hometown?
80. Is there a song that reminds you a lot of a certain period of your life?
81. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
82. How do you picture your wedding?
83. Have any of your friends ever fallen in love with you?
84. Who makes you feel the best about yourself?
85. What does it mean to you to be ‘in love’? How would you describe it?
86. What outfit makes you more attracted to someone?
87. What’s the best date day for you?
88. Who’s your best friend? Who’s your closest friend? Are they the same person?
89. Have you ever fallen in love with someone who didn’t love you back?
90. Is smell a big turn-on or turn-off for you?
91. Are flowers a good gift for you, or something less traditional for a lady?
92. What’s the most recent thing you’ve learned?
93. Would you rather spend a day at the spa, or go on a day-long hike?
94. What’s your biggest life goal?
95. Have you been in love more than once?
96. Have you generally been asked out more, or been the one to ask someone out? Do you think it’s the man’s job?
97. Which on-screen couple would you like to be like?
98. Do you believe in ‘the one’?
99. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
100. Do you like Valentine’s Day or do you think it’s tacky and overrated?
You might also like: Questions for new couples
101. How has your life turned out the way you expected it to? How has it been different?
102. What’s your favorite social activity or game?
103. What’s the most meaningful movie for you?
104. Do you like surprise parties or is that an awful idea in your mind?
105. What was the best birthday you’ve ever had?
106. What do you like waking up to?
107. Do you find it easy to reward yourself or do you find it hard to spend time or money on yourself?
108. Has someone ever done something for you, but you don’t know who did it?
109. Is there a children’s book you still read now?
110. What’s the go-to meal that you’d cook for yourself or others?
111. Who was your most inspirational teacher?
112. How much does money matter to you?
113. If you were placed in charge of your country, what law would you bring in first?
114. Is there anything you’ve done in life that you regret?
115. If you could give your past self a message, when would you send it to, and what would be the message?
116. Do you strive for happiness, satisfaction, or something else?
117. Is there a memory you have that you wish you could forget?
118. Do you think there’s life on other planets?
119. What would you choose if you could only eat one thing and be healthy and survive off of it for the rest of your life?
120. Have you got an irrational fear?
121. What would make you give up your dreams or life goals?
122. What historical moment has had the most effect on the world?
123. Did you have a favorite teddy bear or doll when you were a child? Do you still have it?
124. If you were the Queen, what would you do first?
125. Whom do you go to for wisdom?
126. What did you last do or see that gave you a lot of nostalgia?
127. What’s the strangest item you have in your house?
128. What makes you feel at home even when you’re not?
129. What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
130. What’s the nicest, but most unexpected thing someone has ever done for you?
131. Do you remember the first time we met?
132. Do I make your heart race when you look at me?
133. What would be your perfect date?
134. What’s the one song that encapsulates our relationship?
135. Where do you think is the best place for a romantic honeymoon?
136. Which one of my pet names for you is your favorite?
137. What’s the weirdest I do that you find attractive?
138. What’s the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
139. What’s your favorite memory of me and you?
140. What’s the best gift you could receive from me?
141. Do you prefer a passionate kiss or a long, warm hug?
142. If you had to guess my favorite thing about you, what do you think it would be?
143. What’s the most romantic trip we could go on together?
144. What activity have you wanted always wanted to do with me but never got the chance?
145. What’s the best true love story you’ve heard of?
146. Do you think it’s possible to be too in love with someone?
147. What’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever done for you?
148. What was running through your mind when we had our first kiss?
149. Do you prefer to have a good heart-to-heart or to have good sex?
150. What’s the best thing about being in a relationship with me?
You might also like: Conversation starters for couples
151. Do you think communication is more important than sex in a relationship?
152. In what ways would you like me to express my feelings for you that I don’t already do?
153. What’s the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
154. What does your dream wedding look like?
155. Where do you see us in 10 years?
156. What does your ideal Valentine’s Day date look like?
157. How would you define love?
158. What turns you on the most?
159. How can I be a better man for you?
Random Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
160. When was the last time you got really annoyed?
161. What’s your favorite sitcom?
162. What do you take for granted about your family?
163. What expectations did you have about life that you wish had happened already?
164. What was the last shock you had?
165. Who in your life has changed most drastically?
166. If you can change one big thing about your life, what would you change?
167. Do you feel you’re succeeding in life? Do you think you ever will? What would have to change to make this happen?
168. What movie has had the greatest effect on your life?
169. What’s the greatest meal you’ve ever eaten?
170. Who would make the best world leader in our group of friends?
171. Do you ever pretend to know what people are talking about when in conversation, even if you have no clue?
172. What food or drink can you eat or drink a ridiculous amount without getting sick of it?
173. Are you scared of any animal that others seem fine with?
174. Do you imagine conversations or arguments with friends to mentally prepare or protect yourself? Why do you do this?
175. What food did you detest as a child but love now?
Next: Fun couple questions
176. Did you ever see a movie scene as a child that didn’t faze you, but now makes you unsettled or scared?
177. If you were someone else, do you think you’d be attracted to yourself?
178. What word or phrase is falling out of use that you’d like to bring back?
179. What minute in your life has had the greatest effect on your whole life?
180. What foods or drinks are you surprised go together well?
181. Do you have many regrets, or do you try to learn from your mistakes?
182. Have you ever met someone you thought would be your best friend but actually turned out to grate against you?
183. Have you ever tried to learn something and it just never got into your head?
184. What kind of clothes do you feel the most confidence in?
185. Do you think the world would be better off without social media?
186. What’s a fun activity you’d like to do on our next date night?
187. What was your favorite thing to do when you were a kid?
188. Do you watch foreign films or read foreign books? Do you ever think about discovering things from other cultures?
189. Are you friends with any of your exes?
190. What plagues your mind as you try to sleep at night?
191. What was the most horrific thing to happen to you at work?
192. Do you play a sport? Which sport, or which sport would you play?
193. If you got pregnant, what do you think would be your craving?
194. What’s your perfect lazy Sunday afternoon activity?
195. What have you seen that you wish you could un-see?
196. Which of my friends do you not like?
197. What stresses you out most in a social setting?
198. Do you feel like an adult? Do you think you ever will?
199. What do you think of the term ‘mankind’? It means all human beings, but is ‘humankind’ better?
200. Do you think that diamonds are a girl’s best friend?
Looking For More Questions?
Most likely to questions for couples – Discover what your partner really thinks about with these questions.
Yes or no questions for couples – A great set of questions that will lead to some fascinating conversations.
Date night questions – You’ll find some great ideas for talking points for your date night in here!
Personal questions to ask a girl – Whether you want some more intimate questions to ask your girlfriend or you just want to mix things up, these questions are perfect to get to know the real her.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.