These couples challenge questions are a fantastic way to have some fun when the pair of you have some downtime. The challenge became popular on Instagram and TikTok during the start of the COVID pandemic.
The premise of the challenge is simple. Each question asks which of the two did an action first or is the best at something. Such as, ‘who made the first move?’ and ‘who is the best dancer?’
This TikTok couple questions game is a lot of fun and easy to do. The two of you might disagree with the answers but they should lead to some interesting conversations as a result.
Share the footage of the two answering the couple challenge on Instagram and TikTok and let your friends and family share in the fun!
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Couples Challenge Questions List
1. Who finds it harder to admit they’re wrong?
2. Who has the better date ideas?
3. Who out of us both fell in love first?
4. Who would last longer in a zombie apocalypse?
5. Who’s the boss in the relationship?
6. Who is the messiest out of us both?
7. Who has more patience?
8. Who buys the better gifts?
9. Who has the best jokes?
10. Who asked who out first on a date?
11. Who has more friends?
12. Who is grumpier?
You might also like:
- Intimate questions to ask your partner
- 21 questions for a new relationship
- Controversial relationship questions
- Conversation starters for married couples
You might also like: Mr and Mrs questions
13. Who takes longer to get ready for work?
14. Who is more romantic?
15. Who is more of a wimp when it comes to being ill?
16. Who has had the most ex-partners?
17. Who gets angry when they’re hungry?
18. Who had the better dating profile?
19. Who always apologizes first after a fight?
20. Who is the better driver?
21. Who would everyone say is the funny one?
22. Who has the better dress sense?
23. Who’s more patient with the kids?
24. Who was the one that initiated the first kiss?
Have Fun & Strengthen The Connection With Your Partner Using These Games & Date Night Ideas (Available on Amazon):
- Love Lingual Card Game – Deepen The Connection With Your Partner (Perfect Gift Idea)
- The Relationship Game – Draw Cards & Learn More About Your Partner (Get Deep)
- SERVD His & Hers Cards – Inject Fun & Cheekiness With This A Spontaneous Real Life Card Game
- Date Night Ideas – Make It Fun – Scratch Off Cards With 35 Exciting Date Challenges
25. Who thinks they’re always right?
26. Who is the messier eater out of us both?
27. Who has a better sense of direction?
28. Who is the better singer?
29. Who has the better dance moves?
30. Who is most likely to injure themselves doing something stupid?
31. Who is the funniest?
32. Who made the first move?
33. Who is more spoiled by their parents?
34. Who tells more lies?
35. Who showers more?
36. Who has the worst hygiene?
You might also like: Yes or no questions for couples
37. Who contacts the other more during the day?
38. Who is the richest?
39. Who says I love you more?
40. Who has the worst habits?
41. Who is better with money?
42. Who is better at giving care when one of you is ill?
43. Who is the earliest to go to sleep?
44. Who is the most relaxed parent?
45. Who is the better cook?
46. Who is most likely to be dramatic?
47. Who is the most likely to get a tattoo?
48. Who is most likely to join a band?
You Might Also Like:
49. Who is most likely to date a celebrity?
50. Who buys the most amount of rubbish?
51. Who is most likely to live in a foreign country?
52. Who is most likely to be an artist?
53. Who is most likely to be arrested?
54. Who is most likely to be a millionaire?
55. Who is most likely to cry at a movie?
56. Who is most likely to get mad at small things?
57. Who is most likely to get in trouble with the law?
58. Who is the most likely to be famous?
59. Who is the most likely to be unemployed?
60. Who is most likely to ready the most books?
You might also like: Truth or drink questions for couples
61. Who is most likely to get drunk the quickest?
62. Who is most likely to get plastic surgery of any kind?
63. Who is most likely to be in the Olympics?
64. Who is most likely to be on a commercial?
65. Who is most likely to go a week without showering?
66. Who is most likely to fake their death to escape the relationship?
67. Who is most likely to be a teacher?
68. Who is most likely to make a plane have an emergency landing?
69. Who is more patient?
70. Who is grumpier in the morning?
71. Who is more stubborn?
72. Who has the craziest family?
73. Who is the messiest eater?
74. Who is more of a home bird in the relationship?
75. Who is the biggest talker?
76. Who would be the better professional boxer?
77. Who can’t wait for marriage?
78. Who is excited more about having kids?
79. Who is most likely to make the better pilot?
80. Who is more likely to leave their job tomorrow?
81. Who is most likely to tell their boss what they think of them?
82. Who is more likely to research an illness obsessively?
83. Who does the washing up more?
84. Who is more competitive?
You might also like: Most likely to questions for couples
85. Who shows more affection?
86. Who is most likely to go out and buy a pet without telling the other person?
87. Who has more siblings?
88. Who eats more food?
89. Who’s better in the morning?
90. Who is the worst at keeping secrets?
91. Who is more likely to talk to a stranger?
92. Who is likely to have a fight at work with their boss?
93. Who is more likely to be a professional baseball player?
94. Who is the heaviest?
95. Who is the tallest?
96. Who is the messiest eater?
97. Who enjoys listening to classical music more?
98. Who earns the most money?
99. Who is more of an introvert?
100. Who got the better grades in school?
101. Who is more jealous?
102. Who has the best ideas for where to visit on holiday?
Check out this article for more of the biggest TikTok trends!
Looking For More Questions?
Get to know you questions for couples – If you’re a new couple or you’re looking to learn more about your partner, these questions are what you should ask.
Fun couple questions – A set of questions that will have the two of you giggling for hours!
Would you rather questions for couples – Have some fun with these questions that offer some serious and ridiculous scenarios for you to mull over.
Questions for new couples – If you’re a new couple, then these questions are perfect to ask one another to strengthen your relationship.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.