These random funny questions to ask friends and family are guaranteed to lead to some interesting and hilarious conversations.
Sometimes, you just want to hang out with people and have a laugh…
We’ve all been there!
Our funny talking points are designed to give you a range of talking points. This awesome collection of weird questions to ask friends will keep you entertained for hours!
We’ve compiled these silly questions to ask in order to spark a ridiculous discussion generating endless fun. These crazy questions to ask friends will do is have you howling with laughter for hours on end!
Our selection of funny things to talk about is all you need to have a fantastic time with whoever you are spending time with!
Funny Questions To Ask List
- If your pet could speak, what would be its first comment?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever said or done in front of you and/or your friends?
- What sport would be improved by adding ‘Mario Kart’-like items to it?
- What would be the best animal to be Godzilla size and rampage around New York?
- Would you prefer to go skinny-dipping in the winter or sunbathe in a boiler suit in the summer?
- What strategy would you use to fight against 15 angry sheep in a field?
- What’s the most ridiculous animal you actually think would make a good pet?
- Would you rather have bums on your toes and eyes on your fingers, or bums on your fingers and eyes on your toes?
- If you had to dye your hair a bright color for the day, what would it be?
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard someone say in their sleep?
- What would be your walkout song if you were starring in a boxing match?
- Which sport would be the funniest to watch if all the players consumed six beers
- What do you think dogs would say if they were able to speak?
- Can you do any great impressions?
- What superhero would you really not want to turn up to rescue you?
- If you could do a ‘Bruce Almighty‘ and take control of someone’s voice live on TV, who would you control?
You might also like:
- Random questions to ask
- Fun questions to ask
- Funny conversation starters
- Juicy questions
- Good questions to ask
- Do you have any favorite songs that you know word-for-word?
- If you were to put the main character of one movie in another, what would create the best or worst films?
- How do you feel about square-shaped pizzas?
- Which fictional character would make the best roommate? Which would make the worst?
- Who would be the most useless leader of your country? What would they do?
- Which celebrity do I look like? Which celebrity do you (and others) look like?
- What human being would you like to have as a pet cat or dog, and why?
- What would be the most underserved awards show?
- Why do people get on ‘like a house on fire’? Surely that’s not a good thing?
- How would you be most likely to get your 15 minutes of fame?
You might also like: Interesting conversation topics
- If you had to change the name of the person sitting next to you, what name would you give them?
- What would be the worst 3-topping pizza combination you could serve in a restaurant?
- What’s the weirdest animal you could create by combining two animals?
- For how long after dropping food on the floor is it reasonable to pick it up and eat it?
- How many liters of milk do you think you could drink before throwing up?
- What would be the worst thing to hear before being given an anesthetic when having an operation?
- How many marshmallows could you fit in your mouth in one go?
- What would be the silliest type of behavior that you would make illegal?
- How many t-shirts could you put on and still run a mile in under 15 minutes?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
- If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
- If you were the supreme ruler of the world, what law from the past would you bring back?
- What’s the worst name you can think of to give your child?
Games To Play With Your Friends You Might Love (Available on Amazon):
- Cards Against Humanity – A Party Game For Horrible People (Best Seller)
- What Do You Meme – Hilarious Adult Party Game (Matching Funny Images To Words)
- You Laugh You Drink Game – Who Can Keep A Straight Face During A Drinking Session?
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk – Fun Adult Drinking Game Perfect For Parties!
- Who’s the strangest person you’ve ever met at a party?
- What item, gadget, or vehicle would be more amazing if it had a soul?
- If you were invisible for a day, what pranks would you play?
- If you had to name your child after a food, what would you call them?
- Do you have any friends that you have nicknames for, you only call them behind their back?
- What film would become unwatchable for reasons of cringe, inappropriateness, or depressingness if it changed genres?
Next: Topics to talk about
- What’s the greatest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
- Would you rather be a Jenga block, a game console controller, or a twister mat?
- What’s the best April fool’s joke you’ve ever done?
- Is a bowl of lettuce actually a salad or just a bowl of lettuce?
- What would be the most inappropriate music to walk down the aisle to on a wedding day?
Weird Questions to Ask
- What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told? What happened and did people ever find out?
- What would be the funniest animal to have a conversation with?
- If you had never heard of ‘cheesecake’ before, is it something you think sounds appetizing?
- How far do you think you could run in 24 hours?
- How would our relationship with certain animals change if they changed drastically in size?
- What’s the most embarrassing dream you’ve ever had?
- If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be?
- Male chickens are called cockerels, which is already an unfortunate name. Can you think of a funnier one?
- If you had to scream uncontrollably for five minutes each day without stopping, when would you schedule it for?
- What was the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- Who would be the worst celebrity to have dinner with?
- What would be the most useless superpower?
- We have first dances at weddings, but if you could do a final dance at your funeral, who would you dance with and what would you dance to?
You might also like: Questions that make you think
- What’s the silliest crime you would be caught doing?
- If you had to be eating something constantly for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Potato chips or crisps require a new name – what do you call them?
- What’s the most random and ridiculous fact you can think of?
- When you’ve done a number 2 on the toilet, do you wipe sitting down or standing up?
- What’s your go-to song to sing in the shower? Can you sing some of it now, please?
- You have a pet ferret and you must name it after a politician; what do you call it?
- What would be the most inappropriate love song ever written?
- Is there something you’ve always been intrigued to try wearing, but have been too embarrassed to try?
- What’s the best foreign accent you can do?
- If you could have starred in any movie, which would you have chosen?
- Which moments of your life would have been much better in slow-motion?
- Can you rename all the fruits?
- What are the funniest questions to ask on a first date? How do you think they go down with your date?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the most annoying song ever? Can somebody sing it, please?
- Would you rather lose your sense of smell or taste?
- Do you think tinsel should go on the Christmas tree?
- What’s the worst sport? How would you make it better?
- How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
- Which person would you love to be in a buddy cop movie with? Which person would you hate to be in one with?
Next: Embarrassing questions
Crazy Questions to Ask
- Which Disney princess would you either want to be or marry?
- If animals became intelligent and started talking, how many people would still eat them?
- What villain would make the best good guy?
- What are some of the funniest activities you can do with your friends?
- Do you sing or do something else unrelated to washing in the shower?
- How many beer cans do you think you could stack on top of each other without the tower falling over?
- What memory would you love to steal from someone else to make your own?
- What’s something most people can do by the time they’re adults, but you can’t?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- Do you put your toilet roll on the roller with the paper hanging down on the inside or the outside?
- If you opened a restaurant, what would you call it?
- Would you rather have worms for shoelaces or beetles for buttons?
You might also like: Open-ended questions
- What food would instantly improve if it smelled, tasted, or looked better?
- Is there any part of your body you’d love to remove at night for sleeping?
- Do you think the world would be worst off with all men or all women?
- Who’s the best billionaire playboy – Bruce Wayne A.K.A. Batman, or Tony Stark A.K.A. Iron Man?
- If you had to give nicknames to your friends or family members, what would you call them?
- What’s the worst thing to happen whilst you’ve been doing D.I.Y or crafting?
- Of the people in your life, who would you upper-cut if you had to?
- What two boring activities if joined together, would become the funniest activity?
- If you were reincarnated, what would you want to be reincarnated as?
- What’s the most ridiculous thing to be nostalgic about?
- What do people think they look cool doing, but look silly?
- If you had to start a club or society for a dumb thing or reason, what would it be?
- If your bathroom items could talk, what would they say?
- What would be the most inappropriate music to play when the coffin is being brought in at a funeral?
- Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever gone to the toilet?
- Which conversation in history would you love to have been there for?
- Who would you choose to be president of your friendship group?
- If you had to be an animal, which would you choose and why?
- What would be the best name for a secret unknown aunt of yours?
- Can you create a sport with what you can see around you?
- What’s a gift you’ve given to someone you knew was terrible, but you gave it to them anyway?
- What was going through the person’s head when they looked at a wolf and decided it would be a great pet for the kids to have?
- What would you love to swap the smells around just for one day to freak everyone out?
- Do you think Lionel Richie and Adele were actually trying to communicate across time to one another?
- Because of your life experience or knowledge, what honorary degree do you think you deserve?
You might also like: Questions to ask friends
- What’s your funniest eating story?
- What’s your funniest drinking story?
- Read your last message to me, but can you also act out the emojis?
- What’s the last ridiculous-sounding home remedy you’ve heard of that actually works?
- What’s the best conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard of?
- If you could have an actor narrating your life, who would you choose and why?
- What would be the worst title for your autobiography?
- What’s the funniest real name you’ve heard?
Random Funny Questions
- What’s the most ironic thing?
- Who’s the most annoying person in the world? Would you rather have their face or their voice?
- What fictional character would you love to live the life of?
- What’s the most insane thing the government could make illegal that would cause everyone to look stupid?
- Is a caravan a house? Why or why not?
- Can you create a noise that’s associated with each alcoholic drink?
- Can you create an imaginary friend for the person sitting next to you?
- Why do people say they are going to ‘hold down the fort’ like the fort is going to run away if you don’t hold it down?
- ‘Eleven’ and ‘twelve’ are unique in that they don’t follow the ‘teen’ ending of the rest of the ‘teen’ numbers – can you create new names for all the ‘teen’ numbers in line with ‘eleven’ and ‘twelve’?
- What’s the silliest way you’ve prepared for something serious in your life such as an exam, wedding, or funeral?
- Do you think Pluto was hard done by and should still be considered a planet?
- What would be the most ridiculous breakfast?
- You can’t call a nose by its name, so what do you call it?
Next: Deep questions to ask
- What’s the most useless thing you can remember by heart? Can you sing or recite it now (if not then you’re a liar)?
- Is a tent a house? Why or why not?
- Do you think the English names for Iceland and Greenland were accidentally swapped around when putting them on a map?
- When flipping a coin, is ‘heads I win, tails you lose’ a fair way of making a decision?
- If you had to paint a mural on the side of Big Ben in London, what would you put on it?
- Who’s a hilarious real person or character on TV, who would be incredibly annoying in real life?
- What would be the most embarrassing thing to hang from your Christmas tree?
- What’s the funniest insult you’ve ever heard?
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a parent say to their child?
You might also like: Campfire questions
Silly Questions to Ask
- What song would be the perfect theme tune for your life?
- How different would you be if you were a member of the opposite sex?
- Jesus Christ healed people and turned water into wine, what would you do if you were the Son of God?
- How often do you agree that something tastes great when you secretly think it tastes awful?
- If you could add something lavish to the side of your house, what would you build?
- Which musical instrument, if alive would have the best grounds for suing its player?
- If Cheerios look like mini doughnut cereal, and Corn Flakes look like mini potato chip cereal, what other breakfasts are ‘mini’ versions of other things?
- In hotels, you often get a small kettle for tea and coffee making, what other small thing could you get in your hotel room that would be useable but awkward?
- What game did you play as a kid, and would love to play again?
- Smile without lifting your eyes, lift your eyes, now stop smiling – this is your modeling face. Do you look beautiful?
- Would you rather have a live studio audience constantly reacting to your life as in a sitcom or be made of plasticine and live in a stop-motion animation world?
- If you had to have a catchphrase, what would it be?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen in someone else’s home?
- Who would be your partner in a double act and what would be your name as a duo?
- If you were famous, what would be the name of your fanbase or fans?
- The first thing you lay eyes on in this room is what you call your firstborn child – what’s their name?
- If your shoes said one word every time you took a step, what would be the most hilarious thing they could say?
- Who would win in a wrestling match – the Prime Minister of the UK or the President of America?
- What would be the most inappropriate activity to have a theme tune, that would play every time you did it? What would be the theme?
- Can you come up with a terrible tagline for a tampon company?
- What’s the best name you’ve ever heard for a meal or dish?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
- Who can say the rudest thing right now?
- If you had to live in it, which piece of fiction has the best world but the worst characters?
- What would be the most ridiculous phone app?
- What’s something amazing you can secretly do?
- Can you describe the person to the left in three words?
- Would you rather be dumb and beautiful or smart and ugly?
- You can marry any celebrity – which do you choose?
- What movie or TV show instantly sounds better if you add or take away a letter in the title?
- What phrase or saying really annoys you?
- You can no longer call a knee by its name, what do you call it?
- What was the strangest dining experience you’ve ever had?
Looking For More Questions
We hope you enjoyed this comprehensive collection of funny questions to ask. Feel free to browse our site for more amazing conversation starters!
Dumb questions – A set of silly and irreverent questions that will have you and your friends laughing and giggling non-stop.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.