If you’re looking to start some interesting conversations with those around you, this collection of juicy questions to ask your friends when bored will do the trick.
It can be hard to know what to talk about at times, so this list of spicy questions to ask friends will ensure you don’t run out of stuff to talk about with those closest to you.
This list of juicy questions to ask your friends about each other will lead to some intimate conversations and might reveal things you didn’t know about your friends and your family beforehand.
Table of Contents
Affiliate Disclosure: Thank you for supporting us. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please see our Advertising Disclosure for more details.
Juicy Questions To Ask Your Friends When Bored
1. What do you fear the most?
2. What was the last lie you told?
3. What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve been given?
4. Who was your worst kiss ever?
5. Who’s the oldest person you’ve dated?
6. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
7. Have you ever thrown up in public?
8. Have you ever lied about your age?
9. Have you ever stolen anything from work?
10. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done while you were drunk?
11. What’s the most scandalous photo on your phone?
12. Do you have a crush?
You might also like:
You might also like: Fun Questions to Ask
13. When was the last time you hooked up with someone?
14. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
15. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
16. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
17. Have you ever truly hated someone or something?
18. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?
19. Who would you consider to be ‘the one that got away?’
20. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in a movie theater?
21. What’s your biggest insecurity?
22. Have you ever lied on your resume?
23. Would you marry someone rich even if you weren’t in love with them?
24. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
Make It A Night With Friends To Remember With One Of These Awesome Games (Available on Amazon):
- Cards Against Humanity – A Party Game For Horrible People (Best Seller)
- What Do You Meme – Create Hilarious Memes With This Adult Party Game
You Might Love One Of These Fun Drinking Games (Available on Amazon):
- You Laugh You Drink – Explode With Laughter While Getting Tipsy
- Do or Drink Game – Win or Blackout With These Adult Challenges & Funny Questions
- Truth or Drink Game – Intensely Personal Adult Card Game For Parties
- The Little Book Of Drinking Games – Perfect To Have On Hand For Spontaneous Fun
You might also like: Dirty Most Likely to Questions
25. What’s your biggest romantic fail?
26. When was the last time you wanted to hit somebody?
27. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
28. Have you ever thrown up in public?
29. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
30. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
31. What’s the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
32. Have you ever had a crush on a boss or teacher?
Another game you might enjoy playing with friends is: These Cards Will Get You Drunk
Juicy Questions To Ask Your Husband/Boyfriend
33. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in front of a mirror?
34. Do you prefer I wear lingerie or be naked in the bedroom?
35. Do guys focus on a girl’s skin issues (stretch marks etc) when being intimate?
36. Do you think imperfections can make a woman look better?
Next: Open-ended Questions
37. Does it turn you off when I smell bad?
38. Do you prefer me to be clean-shaven or hairy?
39. What’s something I do that get’s you in the mood?
40. Do the different perfumes I wear turn you on?
41. What’s a big turn-off for you?
42. Would you live with your partner before marriage?
43. Would you ask my parent’s permission before you proposed?
44. Why don’t guys tend to open up about their feelings?
45. Do you have a color preference for the lingerie I wear?
46. Have you been hurt by an ex-partner?
47. What do guys really think about periods?
48. Why is it men ask for nude pictures so much?
You Might Also Like: Deep Conversation Starters or Interesting Conversation Topics
49. How do you keep intimacy alive?
50. Do you get nervous that my body might change if I have a baby?
51. Do guys check out other women even when they have a girlfriend?
Juicy Questions To Ask My Wife/Girlfriend
52. What was your first impression of me?
53. How often do you really want to do it?
54. Have you ever farted while doing the no-pants dance?
55. Do you ever feel like you’re in the mood but don’t say anything?
56. What do you find most attractive in a guy?
57. What matters more to girls, the size or height of a guy?
58. What’s your biggest turn on?
59. Do you ever get naughty dreams?
60. If I’m sweaty, is it a turn on or a turn-off?
You might also like: Embarrassing Questions
You might also like: Truth or Drink Questions
61. What’s something I do that you wish I didn’t do?
62. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done or said on a date?
63. Have you ever been in the mood and I haven’t? What did you do?
64. Do girls really notice and check out men’s butts?
65. Would you rather have no intimacy for a year or give up alcohol for a year?
66. Do you like showering with me?
67. Have you ever been mad at me? How did you handle that at the time?
68. What’s your favorite part of my body?
69. Do you prefer making the first move or for me to make the first move?
70. What do you consider a red flag when you’re in a relationship?
71. What are you most afraid of in a relationship?
72. Do girls stalk guys on social media? Did you stalk me?
Next: Dirty Questions to Ask Friends
73. Are period cramps really that painful?
74. Do you like it when I get emotional?
75. Would you date someone who was smaller than you?
76. Looking back now on our first kiss, what tips would you give me?
77. Would you be intimate with me during that time of the month?
78. Do you prefer hair on a guy to be short or long?
79. Have you ever bailed while on a date with someone?
80. What do you think about long-distance relationships?
81. If you had to make out with someone from the Harry Potter cast who would it be?
82. Would you still want to be in a relationship with me if I didn’t want children?
83. What’s the most random thing that has turned you on?
84. What is the most romantic thing I’ve ever done for you?
You might also like: Yes or No Questions
85. Which celebrity do you have the biggest crush on?
86. Am I the love of your life?
Fun Juicy Questions To Ask
87. What attracted you to me?
88. What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had?
89. When did you first know I was the one?
90. What worries you about marriage?
91. Have you ever thought about breaking up with me?
92. What’s my most annoying habit?
93. What do you like most and least about your own appearance?
94. Do girls really marry guys for their money?
95. What’s the strangest place you’ve been intimate with someone?
96. If I was ugly, would you still date me?
97. Have you ever been friend-zoned?
98. What did you think of me when we first met?
99. What’s your favorite intimate activity to do on a date night?
100. What has been our most awkward moment?
Looking For More Questions?
Deep Questions to Ask a Girl – If you’re looking for more than the juicy questions in this list to ask the woman in your life, these questions are what you’re after.
Speed Dating Questions – A great set of questions that have got you covered if you ever go speed dating.
Weird Questions to Ask a Guy – Ask the man in your life some of these bizarre questions and see their reaction.
Disclosure: Thank you for supporting Questions About Everything. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you make a purchase Please note this is at no additional cost to you.
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.