These good truth or dare questions to ask are perfect if you’re looking for an activity to use at a party and have some fun with your friends.
Truth or dare is a classic party game and one that can lead to lots of laughs and some interesting revelations. We’ve included a wide variety of talking points that make it suitable for young adults and upwards.
These truth or dare questions for friends will provide hours of fun and a good night for all of you, no matter what question is asked.
We’ve included some juicy truth or dare questions to spice things up if you want to really test your friends!
Best Truth or Dare Questions List
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
2. What’s the last lie you told?
3. Did you have a funny nickname when you were younger?
4. What’s the most embarrassing photo you have on your phone?
5. If you could be invisible for the day, what’s the first thing you would do?
6. Have you ever kept a secret from your parents? What was it?
7. If I went into your room now, what would I find that would shock me?
8. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
9. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
10. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone?
You might also like:
- Truth or drink questions
- Flirty truth or dare questions over text
- Put a finger down questions
- Never have I ever questions
- Paranoia game questions
11. If there were no consequences, what’s one thing you’d like to do?
12. Have you ever dated someone who was a lot older than you?
13. What’s your guilty pleasure when it comes to music?
14. What’s a film that everyone hates that you secretly like?
15. Have you ever taken a leak in a pool?
16. What’s the youngest age for a partner that you would consider dating?
17. Have you ever lied about how old you are?
18. What’s the longest you’ve gone without changing your underwear?
19. Have you ever stolen something from your workplace?
20. What’s your biggest regret so far in life?
You might also like: This or that questions
21. Would you eat an insect for $10,000?
22. What’s the smallest tip you’ve ever left at a restaurant?
23. Are there any exes you still have feelings for?
24. Have you ever ghosted someone after a date?
25. If you switched gender for the day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
26. Would you date someone who’s shorter than you?
27. What’s one thing you’d change about everyone in this room?
28. What’s the longest time you’ve gone been dropping a piece of food on the floor and eating it?
29. If you could date two people at once, would you?
30. What’s the most useless skill you know?
31. Have you ever farted in public and blamed it on someone else?
32. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public?
33. Have you ever been in trouble with the law before?
34. What’s the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
35. Have you ever experienced something you couldn’t explain?
36. Have you ever done it in an elevator?
37. Have you ever walked in on someone while they’ve been using the bathroom?
38. What’s the strangest thing you were afraid of as a child?
39. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction in public?
40. What’s the last movie that made you cry?
Next: How well do you know me questions for friends
41. What YouTube video did you last watch?
42. When was the last time you peed your pants?
43. When was the last time you wet the bed?
44. Have you ever lied on your resume?
45. Have you ever pretended to not get a text to get out of doing something?
46. Would you marry someone’s who rich even if you didn’t love them?
47. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
48. What’s the worst piece of advice someone ever gave you?
49. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
50. Do you secretly enjoy the smell of your own farts?
51. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
52. Who’s the last person you said ‘I love you’ to?
53. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
54. Have you ever thrown up in public?
55. Have you ever peed in the shower?
56. When was the last time you were rejected?
57. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
58. Do you believe in aliens?
59. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever collected?
60. Who do you trust the least in this room?
61. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever lied about?
62. What’s the worst present you’ve ever received from someone?
You might also like: Have you ever questions
63. What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower?
64. What five items would you want with you if you were stuck on a desert island?
65. Have you ever been fired from a job?
66. What’s a popular movie that you can’t stand?
67. Would you get a prenup?
68. If you were rescuing people from a burning building and you had to leave one person behind in this room, who would it be?
69. What’s the worst present you’ve ever given someone?
Next: Funny most likely to questions
70. What’s your least favorite memory from high school?
71. What’s the pettiest thing you’ve ever done?
72. What’s a common misconception about you?
73. When did you have your first kiss?
74. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
75. When was the last time you watched an adult movie?
76. How old is your oldest pair of underwear?
77. Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?
78. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever said or done to a romantic partner?
79. Have you ever had a crush on a boss or teacher before?
80. What’s the cheesiest pickup line you know?
81. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Next: Dirty truth or drink questions
82. Have you ever gotten so drunk you don’t remember anything the next day?
83. What’s one responsibility you wish you didn’t have?
84. When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
85. What’s the most bogus rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
86. What’s a skill you wish you had?
87. Is there an ex you’d consider getting back together with?
88. What’s the most convincing lie you’ve ever told?
89. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
90. What’s the one thing all the money in the world couldn’t convince you to do?
91. What are you most afraid of?
92. When was the last time you cried?
93. If you had one week to live and you had to marry someone in this room, who would it be?
94. How often do you wash your sheets?
95. Have you ever made an excuse to get out of a bad date?
96. Who was the last person you creeped on social media?
97. Who in this room would be best equipped to survive a zombie apocalypse?
You might also like: Yes or no questions
98. What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever used on someone?
99. If you could only accomplish five things in life, what would they be?
100. What gross food combo do you secretly love?
Good Dares For Truth or Dare
101. Read the last thing you sent your best friend or significant other out loud.
102. Send a message to your ex asking if they’d like to meet up
103. Dance to no music for a minute
104. Send your crush a message
105. Drink lemon juice
Next: Would you rather questions
106. Call a friend and sing happy birthday to them for 30 seconds
107. Talk in a Scottish accent until it’s your turn again
108. Eat a raw egg
109. Let someone paint your nails
110. Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone
111. Say something dirty to the person to your right
112. Serenade the person to your left for a minute
113. Exchange an item of clothing with the person to your right
114. Wear all your clothes inside out for 30 minutes
115. Eat a tablespoon of a condiment of the person to your left’s choosing
116. Do the worm
117. Put ice cubes down your pants
118. Make every person in the group laugh and keep going until you do so
119. Speak in an impersonation of a celebrity for the next 30 minutes
120. Get slapped in the face by the person to your right
121. Imitate a popular celebrity until someone can guess who you are
122. Pole dance for 30 minutes using an imaginary pole
123. Post an unflattering photo of yourself to your Instagram
124. Make the noise of an animal for the next minute
125. Call a fancy restaurant and make a reservation under the name of a celebrity
126. Smell a dirty sock for 10 seconds
You might also like: Most likely to questions
127. Give yourself a mustache with a marker
128. Take a sip of apple cider vinegar
129. Rank the group’s pets from cutest to ugliest
130. Give every member of the group a most likely category
131. Lick the elbow of the person to your left
132. Kiss the most attractive person in the room
133. Go into another room and wear all of your clothes back to front
134. Perform the ‘I’m a little teapot’ dance
135. Make up a rap and perform it for the group
136. Hold the hand of the person to your right
137. Give every person in the group a song that matches their personality
138. Take a bite out of a banana peel
139. Lick a bar of soap
140. Eat a tablespoon of butter
141. Wrap your head with toilet paper so you look like a mummy
142. Do the macarena for a minute
143. Burp the alphabet
144. Put a blindfold on and touch another person’s face until you can figure out who it is
145. Let the other players redo your hairstyle
146. Walk like a penguin for a minute
147. Give the person to your left a shoulder rub
148. Twerk for a minute
149. Crawl on the floor like a baby
150. Do your best impression of everyone in the group
Looking For More Questions?
All about me questions – Find out how much your friends know about you with these questions.
Hard would you rather questions – Some teasing questions that will have you thinking long and hard.
Never have I ever questions for teenagers – A specific set of questions of the classic party game for teens.
Two truths and a lie – A fun game you can play with friends to see how well you know them.
Who knows me better questions – Find out which of your friends knows you best!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.