Yes or no questions are short questions that can be answered quickly. They’re ideal to ask if you want to get to know someone in a short space of time.
Our list contains a variety of random and funny yes or no questions that are ideal to use as an icebreaker with anyone.
You can even turn them into a game with friends if you’re looking for an activity to do.
If you do, you might be surprised by what you find out and you can always the hard questions with have here to make things more interesting!
Yes or No Questions List
1. Have you ever been on an embarrassing date?
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
3. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
4. Have you ever feared for your life?
5. Would go on a solo round-the-world trip by yourself?
6. Do you believe in God?
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
8. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
9. Are you scared of spiders?
10. Do you have any secret hidden talents?
11. Have you ever stolen anything?
12. Would you date someone who was best friends with your ex?
13. Has a prank you’ve done ever gone horribly wrong?
14. Have you ever thrown up in public?
15. Do you struggle with your confidence?
16. Do you believe there’s life on other planets?
17. Have you ever been on TV?
18. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction in public?
You might also like:
- Open-ended questions
- 21 questions game
- Numbers question game
- Hard would you rather questions
- Funny most likely to questions
You might also like: All about me questions
19. Have you ever been cheated on?
20. Have you ever called someone the wrong name?
21. Do you think there’s an afterlife?
22. Do you think reincarnation is true?
23. Did you ever have a crush on your teacher in school?
24. Have you ever been lost?
25. Have you ever promised something, knowing you could never achieve it?
26. Have you ever walked out on a first date?
27. Have you ever slept in public?
28. Have you ever met anyone famous?
29. Would you ever date someone a lot older than you?
30. Have you ever been on TV?
31. Have you ever been to a film?
32. Have you ever been on the radio?
33. Have you ever been to a festival?
34. Have you been to see a musician live?
35. Have you ever met any famous sports stars?
36. Do you procrastinate a lot?
You might also like: Dumb questions
37. Do you show affection in public?
38. Do you have a retirement plan?
39. Do you think there is a hell?
40. Would you consider yourself an adrenaline junkie?
41. Have you ever won a competition?
42. Have you ever been a model?
43. Have you ever fallen for one of your parent’s friends?
44. Have you ever had a passion that you’ve turned into a business?
45. Have you ever travelled to somewhere no one else would go to?
46. Do you think the world would be better off if we didn’t eat meat?
47. Have you ever been drunk at work?
48. Have you ever taken drugs?
49. Have you ever lied to your partner?
50. Do you think there’s such a thing as love at first sight?
51. Do you believe that the universe directs us in life?
52. Do you believe in manifestation?
53. Have you ever used a pickup line?
54. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Next: Existential questions
55. Have you ever had a fight?
56. Have you ever tried martial arts?
57. Have you ever taken part in an eating competition?
58. Would you like to be part of the UK Royal Family?
59. Would you ever want to be a professional soccer player?
60. Do you watch reality TV?
61. Would you like to go back to be being a child?
62. Are you happy in life currently?
63. Does your job fulfil you?
64. Are you good in the mornings?
65. Have you ever thought about running away to a different country?
66. Has anyone ever told you their dark secret?
67. When you were in school, would you of dated your schoolteacher?
68. Have you ever been caught sleeping during lectures or work meetings?
69. Have you ever not made it to the toilet?
70. Do you have feelings for any of your friends’ partners?
71. Do you believe that we originate from primates?
72. Do you think the dinosaurs really got wiped out by an asteroid?
You might also like: Philosophical questions
73. Do you like sunbathing?
74. Did Jesus really walk this earth?
75. Do you think area 51 has any alien hardware in it?
76. Would you ever consider travelling to North Korea?
77. Would you give up social media for a year?
78. Do you think this is all one big video game, and people control us?
79. Will a cure for cancer ever be found?
80. Are you completely over your ex?
81. Have you ever been catfished?
82. Do you think intelligent robots will exist one day?
83. Have you ever passed on blame for something you did?
84. Have you found your soulmate?
85. Do you have a dream job?
86. Would you like to have the ability to fly?
87. Would you like to own an electric supercar?
88. Would you like to live on a different planet?
89. Have you ever been to the theatre on your own?
90. Have you ever been on holiday on your own?
Next: Unanswerable questions
91. Do you think you make a good first impression?
92. Would people say you’re good-looking?
93. Do you speak any other languages?
94. Do you think you bore people when you speak?
95. Am I the right person for you?
96. Do you try and be like everyone else?
97. Has anyone ever slid into your DMs?
98. Do you ever feel jealous of people?
99. Do you wish you had more followers on social media?
100. Have you ever created a fake social media account?
101. Do you have savings?
102. Would you consider yourself to be good with money?
103. Have you ever been friend-zoned?
104. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
105. Would you go back with an unfaithful ex?
106. Have you ever written someone a song?
107. Do you like sleeping in on the weekend?
108. Do you think men and women have equal rights?
You might also like: Ethical questions
109. Do you share food when you are out for a meal?
110. Have you ever been a victim of crime?
111. Do you like the US office?
112. Have you ever been near to tornado?
113. Is there anyone in work you are attracted to?
114. Do you think we have a better life now than we did 60 years ago?
115. Have you ever lost a bet?
116. Have you ever experienced a strong earthquake?
117. Have you ever been stalked by someone?
118. Have you ever ended a relationship by text?
119. Am I your one true love?
Funny Yes or No Questions
120. Would you ever consider building a doomsday bunker?
121. Does pineapple have a place on pizza?
122. If you had the option to become part animal, would you?
123. Do you think you’re a great dancer?
124. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
125. Do you think the Loch Ness monster exists?
126. Have you ever eaten an insect?
127. Would you date someone who’s extremely hairy?
128. Have you ever kissed a poster?
129. Have you ever fallen off your bike in public?
130. Have you ever wet your pants in front of a group of people?
131. Have you ever been caught dancing in front of a mirror?
132. Have you ever told a joke that went down like a lead balloon?
133. Have you ever been skinny dipping before?
134. Have you ever been in a fight with an animal?
135. Do you ever pick your nose when no one is watching?
136. Do you ever talk to your pets?
137. Have you ever written a cheesy poem?
138. Have you ever thrown up over somebody?
139. Have you ever pretended to be sick to avoid going to work?
140. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
141. Do you have a picture saved on your phone that would be embarrassing if you shared it?
142. Do your parents have embarrassing photos of you when you were a child?
143. Have you ever urinated in the sea?
144. Have you ever seen a double rainbow?
145. Have you ever been in a food fight?
146. Have you ever been hit in the face by the ball while playing soccer?
147. Have you ever accidentally called a teacher/co-worker mom or dad?
148. Have you ever cheated on a test?
149. Have you ever sent a personal text to the wrong person?
150. Would you slap your best friend for $1 million?
Looking For More Questions?
Juicy questions – Ask these questions if you want to make the conversation a bit more interesting.
Deep conversation starters – If you’re looking for a more in-depth conversation than just yes and no, these questions will do the trick.
Never have I ever questions – The classic party game you can use with friends, family and new acquaintances.
Good questions to ask – A great set of talking points you can use with anyone!
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader Questions – The fun TV show in a bite-size quiz you can play with your kids or friends!
Tom is a travel writer and Co-Founder of Questions About Everything. He grew up in the UK and enjoys spending his time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC, and blogging about his adventures. He spent two years teaching English in Barcelona and frequently utilized question games and conversation starters as part of his lesson plans. Learn more about Tom on our About page.