These all about me questions for kids are great to ask if you want to find out just how much you know about your child.
Children have opinions about almost everything but if you don’t ask them what they think, you might not know for sure what they’re really thinking.
That’s where these all about me questions for children come in. Whether you’re a parent or a teacher, they’re a great way to find out about your own kids or those you teach.
We’ve included all about me questions for students and general ones, so you can discover what makes the children in your house, or classroom tick.
All About Me Questions For Kids List
- What’s my favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. Which one of Batman or Superman do I like the most?
3. If I could be any Disney princess, which one would I be?
4. What breed of dog would I love to have as a pet?
5. If I could teleport anywhere in the world, where would I go?
6. Do I like Mom or Dad the most?
7. If I were an animal, what animal would I be?
8. If I could have any superpower, which one would I have?
9. If I could back in time or into the future, which one would I choose?
10. If I got to name a new planet, what would I call it?
You might also like: Icebreaker questions for kids
11. What’s something I’m not allowed to do, that I wish I could do?
12. If I went on a treasure hunt, what treasure would I like to find?
13. If the sky could rain food, what food would I like it to rain?
14. If I could combine two animals to make a new one, which two animals would I choose?
15. What’s my favorite origami animal to make?
You might also like:
- Critical thinking questions for kids
- Would you rather questions for kids
- Philosophical questions for kids
- Never have I ever questions or kids
- True or false questions for kids
16. What do I think is the best job in the world?
17. What sport do I enjoy playing the most?
18. If I had to pick a theme song for myself, what would the song be?
19. If I was invisible for one day, what I would I do?
20. If I was accepted into Hogwarts, what house would I be sorted into?
You might also like: This or that questions for kids
21. If I could swap places with anyone, who would it be?
22. What meal could I eat every day?
23. Do I prefer playing Playstation or Nintendo?
24. Would I rather eat something sweet or sour?
25. Would I rather be able to read people’s minds or have the ability to teleport?
26. What’s my favorite type of pizza?
27. If I could watch one film over and over, which one would it be?
28. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have five items, what items would they be?
29. Would I rather have a unicorn or a giraffe as a pet?
30. If I could bring one dinosaur back to life, which one would it be?
31. If I could do anything all day, what would I do?
32. What’s my favorite video game?
33. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, what would it be?
34. Have I ever poped my pants?
35. If I could be one age forever, what age would I be?
36. What’s the silliest thing I’ve ever done?
37. If I could be any character from a Disney film, which one would I be?
38. Would I survive a zombie apocalypse?
39. Do I have any imaginary friends?
40. If I could visit any country, which one would I visit?
You might also like: Most likely to questions for kids
41. What toy do I like to play with the most?
42. Do I prefer to wear shorts or pants?
43. Would I rather be as small as an ant or as big as an elephant?
44. If I could star in any movie, but I had to be the bad guy, which movie would I choose?
45. If I could get rid of anything in the world, what would it be?
46. If I could fly, where would I go first?
47. Would I rather travel on a train or a plane?
48. What thing makes me the happiest?
49. What’s the last book I read?
50. If I had a secret hideout, where would it be and what would I keep there?
51. What’s my favorite cartoon?
52. If I could be the leader of my country for one day, what would be the first thing I’d do?
53. If I found a genie, what three things would I wish for?
54. If I could rename all the fruits, what I could call them?
55. What am I most thankful for?
56. If I could meet any historical person, who would it be?
57. If I had a parrot, what would I teach it to say?
58. What’s my favorite season?
59. If I could choose my name, what would I call myself?
60. If I could change anything about my family, what would I change?
You might also like: Bible questions for kids
61. If I could create a new color, what would it look like and what would I call it?
62. What makes me sad?
63. What’s my favorite candy?
64. Would I rather be a sports star or a pop star?
65. What’s my biggest dream for the future?
66. What do I want to do when I grow up?
67. Who’s my favorite character from a book?
68. Who’s my favorite teacher?
69. Would I rather have eyes like a hawk or super-sensitive hearing?
70. If I had my own restaurant, what food would I serve?
71. What thing do I find most annoying?
72. Do I prefer cats or dogs?
73. If you stole my candy, would I get angry?
74. What would I say is my biggest strength?
75. What would I say is my biggest weakness?
76. If I could live in another country, which one would it be?
77. What’s my favorite color?
78. What’s my favorite dessert?
79. If I won $1 million, what would I spend it on?
80. Who are my three best friends?
You might also like: Open-ended questions for kids
81. What’s my favorite smell?
82. What’s my least favorite subject at school?
83. What’s my favorite board game?
84. What’s the thing I look forward to doing the most when I wake up?
85. What’s my favorite time of the day?
86. What am I most afraid of?
87. What’s my favorite day of the week?
88. What’s my favorite thing about our family?
89. How would I describe my perfect day?
90. What’s my favorite subject to learn more about?
91. If I could change my hair to any color, what color would it be?
92. Who’s my best friend?
93. If I wrote a book, what would it be about?
94. What’s my favorite bug?
95. What musical instrument would I love to be able to play?
96. If I was famous, what would it be for?
97. What’s my favorite sport?
98. What’s the one activity I love doing with my family the most?
99. If I could have any toy in the world, which one would it be?
100. What subject do I struggle with the most at school?
101. What’s my favorite thing to daydream about?
Looking For More Questions?
Questions for toddlers – If you have a younger child, these questions are ideal for getting them talking.
Fun questions for kids – A set of questions that your children will absolutely love discussing with you!
Get to know you questions for kids – Find out more about your kids with these questions.